Author Topic: I DEMAND JUSTICE!  (Read 9080 times)

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
Re: I DEMAND JUSTICE!
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2011, 04:43:00 pm »
Nothing wrong in being the last one alive, and of course everyone has the right to kill as many as they can before they die. But certain people abooze this fact to the max. Agor was far away from battle, and it's not the first time.. I would call it pure trolling of the timewasting kind. Sitting on some little rule and snoozing it to the max. Too bad the first rule, and the rule overruling all other rules is called common sense.

A kick does nothing to these trolls, u need to be hard on repeated offenders. We also don't need an influx of players who "bend the rules" and try to maximize time waste and annoyance of honest players.

Seems to me some people never played with other kids in the schoolyard. Yep u are being a lame ass, and we don't want to play with you. Just because it's the internets doesn't mean it's not the same thing.

Dude, according the underlined txt you shouldn't have banned him, but you did. I didn't see any delay what so ever dude.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Sir_Agor
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2011, 04:46:54 pm »
and thomek said i overuling 1 rule, it is rule i dont break any rules, but you thomek dont respect rules , all what you can say is common sense, and ofc only you have it, if you dont like w8 other players go eu2 and enjoy siege, in battle if you die fast you shoud w8 , thats how it work.

and how i know from rules you shoud said to me before with admin chat reason before you ban me, not this 3 2 1 countdown, and than you shoud kick me 3 times, only then if i dont understand and still break the rule you can ban me, this is how it shoud be.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:49:14 pm by Sir_Agor »
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2011, 04:47:58 pm »
+7
Tohmek very very bad!

Injustice!

I love thomek, but

a very difficult game, and ban hard.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:49:21 pm by B3RS3RK »
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2011, 04:48:35 pm »
I do support that accusation Thomek. And as many people know I play quite a lot to see it happening.

Sir Agor is an annoying VALOUR farmer as everybody knows. He is always on the roof camping shooting his xbow waiting for everyone of his team to die. No contribution to the team whatsoever.

I'm sorry but these kind of people definately deserve a kick and if it repeatedly happens a temp ban.

Agree with the underlined txt. But this wasn't the case here, again he wasn't delaying
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2011, 04:56:51 pm »
Agree with the underlined txt. But this wasn't the case here, again he wasn't delaying
Yes because he was kicked. ;)
How can you delay if you are no more at the server.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2011, 05:14:03 pm »
I agree he is always roofcamping, but as a dedicated crossbowman i really think he should have the rights to do so. But if the round is near end and you are still camping id say it is just trolling the rest who are dead.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2011, 05:17:10 pm »
+1
Tohmek very very bad!

Injustice!

I love thomek, but

a very difficult game, and ban hard.

:lol:

Just wanted to post it, nice job.  8-)

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2011, 05:23:08 pm »
+1
Haha thanks :D

It´s important to keep the cRPG Meme culture alive :D
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2011, 05:25:53 pm »
Heck yes, I agree definitely.

Idlewild

(click to show/hide)

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2011, 05:28:04 pm »
I agree he is always roofcamping, but as a dedicated crossbowman i really think he should have the rights to do so. But if the round is near end and you are still camping id say it is just trolling the rest who are dead.

Gravoth are you blind? this map was without roofs, and yes i think it is logical, if in game is possobility to make dedicated xbow/archer for sniping, so it is allowed to stay away and shoot so long how you can, all know that if im last and on some roof reacheble or not, i allways come down, and this is true, this situatian is just about- Thomek care about his time and fun only, and he dont care about mine, so he dont say reason , he dont warning me( this 3 2 1 countdown in 3 sec dont said much) and he dont kicked me, he banned me, but by the rules he shoud say reason , warned me, then kicked me, and if i come back and do that again- then he can ban me, so im sure he was wrong, and he shoud say sorry to me for that!!!
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2011, 05:29:10 pm »
+2
Agor is a know dealyer/valour farmer and roof hugger, good one Thomek! That will teach that bundle of sticks to stop wasting all of our time with his delaying.

Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline bonekuukkeli

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Xawi_von_Perkele
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2011, 05:29:21 pm »
+3
I was online at that moment.

What Thomek did, was justified. You have been delaying every day on every map. You were hiding in those ruins most of that round / map and didn't come as surprise that you were again, last one. Thomek gave 3 2 1 countdown before acting and you were still in those ruins.

Thomek is admin that I give full respect. He doesnt care if player is "known or famous" or anything. You do against rules, you get kicked / banned.

And... kicking someone who always delays doesnt help, he just join back and continues doing same. Ban for couple hours helps, like that you actually feel same what we other players feel while waiting for your delaying every single round, every single map.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2011, 05:31:52 pm »
I was online at that moment.

What Thomek did, was justified. You have been delaying every day on every map. You were hiding in those ruins most of that round / map and didn't come as surprise that you were again, last one. Thomek gave 3 2 1 countdown before acting and you were still in those ruins.

Thomek is admin that I give full respect. He doesnt care if player is "known or famous" or anything. You do against rules, you get kicked / banned.

And... kicking someone who always delays doesnt help, he just join back and continues doing same. Ban for couple hours helps, like that you actually feel same what we other players feel while waiting for your delaying every single round, every single map.

see that, i was ok, i was not breaking any rules

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2011, 05:33:26 pm »
+2
I have seen Thomek label some people as 'delayers' when they're clearly fighting in a reachable spot (even melee fighters have been a victim of this). I was not present when Agor was banned but I know that Agor rarely delays.

Ahhahahah seriously?! Agor is the worse dealyer iv seen in ages, not only is he the last mad standing 90% of the time he also: Camps roofs and any other elevated place reachable or not, he destroys ladders and basicaly wastes time against impossible ods.

Justified ban, it will teach delayers a lesson, QQ more valour whores
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline bonekuukkeli

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Xawi_von_Perkele
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2011, 05:35:53 pm »
You were not "breaking rules" but if you do such every single time, you are exploiting them.