Author Topic: I DEMAND JUSTICE!  (Read 9166 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I DEMAND JUSTICE!
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 03:47:07 pm »
So its getting longer now... Three more posts and we are at 2 minutes, aight?

Yo Niemand, couple = 2. First he said 2 secs, then he said couple secs. How is it getting longer?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Sir_Agor
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 03:48:25 pm »
This is some serious bullshit.
Just FYI, shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

this , ty. i hope thomek will never do it to me now
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 03:52:38 pm »
I have seen Thomek label some people as 'delayers' when they're clearly fighting in a reachable spot (even melee fighters have been a victim of this). I was not present when Agor was banned but I know that Agor rarely delays.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2011, 03:55:46 pm »
Yo Niemand, couple = 2. First he said 2 secs, then he said couple secs. How is it getting longer?
"a couple" = "2 seconds"
"just died couple seconds ago" = "2+ seconds"

So go away, let me do my trolling.

This is some serious bullshit.
Just FYI, shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.
You better start being quiet now. Stop siding with morons without ballz. Or your own ballz will become smaller and smaller... and I guess you dont want that, aight? Just be cayrfull. I iz wutchin yoz!

I have seen Thomek label some people as 'delayers' when they're clearly fighting in a reachable spot (even melee fighters have been a victim of this). I was not present when Agor was banned but I know that Agor rarely delays.
This statement is bought and false. Stop lying.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2011, 04:01:32 pm »
+2
@ Niemand

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2011, 04:03:54 pm »
You better start being quiet now. Stop siding with morons without ballz. Or your own ballz will become smaller and smaller... and I guess you dont want that, aight? Just be cayrfull.

I'm not siding with anyone (yet), I was replying to Vibe.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2011, 04:09:40 pm »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2011, 04:12:32 pm »
I agree with cmp.

This game is to have some fun. If there's 1vs(example)15 the last1 can fight, it doesnt matter a shit does he have a chance or not. If you're dead and watching and being bored and then saying this is delaying (it's delaying if you're running/roof camping/being outreach) it's your own fault (if tk'd, then your teamm8s fault) that you're dead.

And seriously, if thomek would've been the last1 to stay alive he wouldn't have kicked himself.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2011, 04:17:18 pm »
I agree with cmp.

This game is to have some fun. If there's 1vs(example)15 the last1 can fight, it doesnt matter a shit does he have a chance or not. If you're dead and watching and being bored and then saying this is delaying (it's delaying if you're running/roof camping/being outreach) it's your own fault (if tk'd, then your teamm8s fault) that you're dead.

And seriously, if thomek would've been the last1 to stay alive he wouldn't have kicked himself.

+1, when thomek flanking , kill all there , and stay 1 alive he dont kick himself, and dont care how much time it take to run to enemys. i think he just dont like w8 new round if he die fast, and hate me personally because i shoot him, this is why he kick 1 time me and niw banned me for 1h.
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 04:18:55 pm »
+4
Nothing wrong in being the last one alive, and of course everyone has the right to kill as many as they can before they die. But certain people abooze this fact to the max. Agor was far away from battle, and it's not the first time.. I would call it pure trolling of the timewasting kind. Sitting on some little rule and snoozing it to the max. Too bad the first rule, and the rule overruling all other rules is called common sense.

A kick does nothing to these trolls, u need to be hard on repeated offenders. We also don't need an influx of players who "bend the rules" and try to maximize time waste and annoyance of honest players.

Seems to me some people never played with other kids in the schoolyard. Yep u are being a lame ass, and we don't want to play with you. Just because it's the internets doesn't mean it's not the same thing.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2011, 04:21:49 pm »
thomek you know that my last teammate die 2 sec ago, and he was killed close to this ruins by dado. so i was not on other side of the map, i was where my team try to defend. or i lie? and what do you? type 3 2 1 , you even dont said- go spectate or go suicide with your stick, you just give me 3 sec and banned me, i think it is wrong
 and how cmp said
so i dont break any rule, you just want to respawn a bit faster.

and i never try to delay, i allways jump down from roofs, i never run away if i have no chance, i care about my statistic, i want kill ppl and die not much it is true, im ranged i stay behind and shoot, if i do it good, if i know where to retreat, then ofc i stay last.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:27:38 pm by Sir_Agor »

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2011, 04:29:44 pm »
No. You are a notorious Valour farmer. I've seen enough of you to know that. Anyone want to support me in that claim? Please do reply.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2011, 04:29:47 pm »
+1
Abooze!!

Or

Ban xbowmy old frienddelayer!!

Make your choice...

Offline Kerrigan

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • WTF
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Kerrigan
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2011, 04:30:38 pm »
I do support that accusation Thomek. And as many people know I play quite a lot to see it happening.

Sir Agor is an annoying VALOUR farmer as everybody knows. He is always on the roof camping shooting his xbow waiting for everyone of his team to die. No contribution to the team whatsoever.

I'm sorry but these kind of people definately deserve a kick and if it repeatedly happens a temp ban.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:31:41 pm by Kerrigan »

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2011, 04:31:09 pm »
+1
No. You are a notorious Valour farmer. I've seen enough of you to know that. Anyone want to support me in that claim? Please do reply.

so you hate me that i have valour a lot? i dont think that i can have it only for dieing last, i think you shoud kill also enough

I do support that accusation Thomek. And as many people know I play quite a lot to see it happening.

Sir Agor is an annoying VALOUR farmer as everybody knows. He is always on the roof camping shooting his xbow waiting for everyone of his team to die. No contribution to the team whatsoever.

I'm sorry but these kind of people definately deserve a kick and if it repeatedly happens a temp ban.

if you dont like ranged, just go make noranged server and play there, and tell me what range shoud do? i think it is logical if i try find high spot and shoot every1  because range stay behind they die last also if you cant understand this....
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:36:03 pm by Sir_Agor »