Author Topic: FCC declare war on Occitan  (Read 21035 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: FCC declare war on Occitan
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2011, 07:41:40 am »
A man rides into town. He wears a long coat and a stylish hat. He dismounts from his horse and lights up a cigar, simultaneously taking off his black sunglasses. His steely eyes look around appraisingly, until he remarks, in a cold, flat and absolute tone...

"This is incredibly gay."
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2011, 07:48:11 am »
Well then you'll fit well here, have a seat good man.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Snickers

• Baron
  • Renown: 95
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2011, 09:19:45 am »
+2
The mind of an average FCC member "Fuck this shit is boring, i'm sick of trading stuff! WE MUST DECLARE WAR! but who? The French Canadians!"
The mind of Hosp/Occi "Lets go trade shit for money and build up troops and equipment and do nothing"

You people must understand this is a game. The FCC does not require a reason to declare war; there is no better reason that it is enjoyable.

If all you want to do is trade goods, i really wouldn't recommend strat to be your game of choice.

Since you guys seem to be sure you will dominate us, i don't see the problem; you guys hate us+you tear us a new asshole= you having fun.

You must understand that The FCC will not back down after our decision have been made, so bitching at us is not going to do anything, all in all, stop being a bitch and take it like a man.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2011, 09:25:06 am »
+1
You might wanna consider playing multiplier Capitalism 1 if trading is your thing and you don,t want any conflict.

Or maybe you want it easy , too easy ? Be left alone , farm gold , troops and equip .. and when you feel finally "confident" with your thousands of troops and equip , you'll pick on a clan that was fighting for a while and has not many troops left ? Last strat we were in constant war and didn't have much time to rebuild a big army, and trust me, we probably enjoyed the game much more than you will in this strat if you want it "peaceful".

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2011, 01:15:23 pm »
The mind of an average FCC member "Fuck this shit is boring, i'm sick of trading stuff! WE MUST DECLARE WAR! but who? The French Canadians!"
The mind of Hosp/Occi "Lets go trade shit for money and build up troops and equipment and do nothing"
You might wanna consider playing multiplier Capitalism 1 if trading is your thing and you don,t want any conflict.

Or maybe you want it easy , too easy ? Be left alone , farm gold , troops and equip .. and when you feel finally "confident" with your thousands of troops and equip , you'll pick on a clan that was fighting for a while and has not many troops left ?

Except that we have been at war with Fallen and their vassals since the beginning of this round.  We were also at war through both of the previous strategus rounds. If you have been around our clan much, you would know that we have always built towards the eventual goal of destroying Fallen like they tried to do to us back in strat 1 and 2.  The armies of God exist to extinguish the large evil that would see fit to prey on others if we did not stand in their way.

Walk half way across the map and give the Fallen aid if you wish, but stop sugar coating it with excuses and lies.  I think most people can see that posts like these from FCC attempt to cloak their crusade under the guise of a random act of fun. Instead of letting Fallen stand or fall on their own for once, FCC races here to try and tip the balance against us, while their members say that "we want to do nothing."

BRD and the Fallen have quite a bit in common in that respect, so it is not surprising to see that they will drop everything to save those who are most like themselves.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 01:18:55 pm by Peppovitch »

Offline Count_Curtis

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • There's no cure for being a cunt
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Captain_Ludd / Curtis
  • IRC nick: Curtis
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2011, 04:04:25 pm »
Except that we have been at war with Fallen and their vassals since the beginning of this round.  We were also at war through both of the previous strategus rounds. If you have been around our clan much, you would know that we have always built towards the eventual goal of destroying Fallen like they tried to do to us back in strat 1 and 2.  The armies of God exist to extinguish the large evil that would see fit to prey on others if we did not stand in their way.

Walk half way across the map and give the Fallen aid if you wish, but stop sugar coating it with excuses and lies.  I think most people can see that posts like these from FCC attempt to cloak their crusade under the guise of a random act of fun. Instead of letting Fallen stand or fall on their own for once, FCC races here to try and tip the balance against us, while their members say that "we want to do nothing."

BRD and the Fallen have quite a bit in common in that respect, so it is not surprising to see that they will drop everything to save those who are most like themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw

Jeeeezus man, i preffer my fights with shield walls, not text walls!

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2011, 04:35:07 pm »
+3
The new NE is like the old NE...shitty diplomats, terrible leadership, and the worst forum trolls in this or any game.

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2011, 05:53:00 pm »
you would know that we have always built towards the eventual goal of destroying Fallen like they tried to do to us back in strat 1 and 2. 

They didn't try to destroying you, they did.

That's why you're mad now...

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2011, 08:13:43 pm »
+2
The new NE is like the old NE...shitty diplomats, terrible leadership, and the worst forum trolls in this or any game.

:oops: Sorry, we are slipping  :oops:
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2011, 11:39:59 pm »
+1
Text walls 1 Spear Walls 0

Unless your choas in NA 1 then Spear walls over 9000
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2011, 12:19:06 am »
:oops: Sorry, we are slipping  :oops:

I meant inefficient when I said worst.

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2011, 02:44:59 am »

You people must understand this is a game. The FCC does not require a reason to declare war; there is no better reason that it is enjoyable.

If all you want to do is trade goods, i really wouldn't recommend strat to be your game of choice.

Since you guys seem to be sure you will dominate us, i don't see the problem; you guys hate us+you tear us a new asshole= you having fun.

You must understand that The FCC will not back down after our decision have been made, so bitching at us is not going to do anything, all in all, stop being a bitch and take it like a man.

HAHAHAHA.

You should just be straight up then and stop trying to lie to the rest of the community about the reason for the war. (like we have done something to you?) Don't be a conniving slut about it like your leader.

We are not scared. We have god on our side. We will prevail!
If war is what you want. So it shall be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2011, 03:51:05 am »
Nice of you too show the motivator of an army thats about to get utterly crushed.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2011, 04:05:35 am »
Nice of you too show the motivator of an army thats about to get utterly crushed.

I would not say crushed. Was Yruma Castle crushed? You only won by like 40 tickets was it? Only took you forever to attack too. Fallen is the ones being crushed! Regardless we will fight to the end, and will return and hit constantly. This looks like an act of desperation from BRD. So do not sit there and mock me. I will slap you in the face with my glove!
Kiss the ring bitch!

GOD WILLS IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkzOu1JnP0M
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 04:13:50 am by Devestater »
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2011, 04:18:37 am »
I would not say crushed. Was Yruma Castle crushed? You only won by like 40 tickets was it?

Okay, one correction we started with 800 less tickets and we were ATTACKING a fucking castle with equipment worth half as much as yours.  Im still impressed bya ll the peopel that fought that day, it was a great fight.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo