Author Topic: FCC declare war on Occitan  (Read 19585 times)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Re: FCC declare war on Occitan
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 09:04:04 pm »
+1
Kesh likes Orc and Troll women.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 09:19:48 pm »
+2
NEVER TRUST AN ELF

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 09:21:02 pm »
+4
Kesh likes Orc and Troll women.

Kesh IS a Troll woman

Offline Flawless

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Cavalieres Co-Founder and Commander
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Flawless and Cavalieres_Undead
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2011, 10:37:17 pm »
+3
Meanwhile in a small blacksmith in Jelbegi, A tall, balding man with a scarred yet muscular body is busy. He recalls his past and grins with a sinful lust as he sharpens his blades with the singular purpose, to see the blood of his enemies.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 10:55:06 pm »
Haha Matey dude you're so full of shit that i'm going blind reading your posts.

I hate writing crap on these forums since its mostly a place for trolls and whiny little bitches but i would sincerely like if you could stop making shit up to give you a reason to attack us when you clearly are the one holding a grudge against us since ATS decided to not help you last strat. As far as i can tell we decided to make home in fallen territory which has nothing to do with you and last time we discussed you told us you would not merc for them nor for us. Nothing was official but things looked good until you decided to give Arowaine a ''heads up''(WTF lol) that you owed fallen big time (starting with a clean slate my ass) and that you would help them against us. Now after all of this has been said, i think i have no choices but to understand why the said highly ranked officer was pissed off against you. after that don't go around and wonder why we hold grudges against you... you not your clan

I find it sad that most of the community is so shitty when it comes to Strategus lol its all about backstabs and being an opportunistic asshole.
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 11:16:41 pm »
you are allowed to believe what you want. we could have gotten along but you and your friends kept demonstrating that you didnt want to get along with us, you just wanted us to sit on the side lines until it was our turn.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 11:19:29 pm »
And here is Mateys' excuse for trying to save Loki from certain doom.  What's wrong, don't like fallen finally losing their grip on Mordor?  Let's see what comes next from the FCC propaganda machine.  It looks like a page straight out of Loki's spin book.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 11:20:01 pm »
as i said clean slate my ass but its ok man we will fight as if we did anything else since last strat... and that was my last post in this joke of a thread
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 11:21:04 pm »
+2
And here is Mateys' excuse for trying to save Loki from certain doom.  What's wrong, don't like fallen finally losing their grip on Mordor?  Let's see what comes next from the FCC propaganda machine.  It looks like a page straight out of Loki's spin book.

FCC propaganda machine... damn man... did you even play last strat? we got out-propaganda'd in every war we were in lol.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2011, 11:27:20 pm »
+6
(OOC) Please ban Matey and Shinock from the forums for not posting in the proper roleplaying fashion. My immersion on the subsection of a forum of a subsection of a forum of a game is being ruined. (OOC)

Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2011, 11:31:04 pm »
FCC propaganda machine... damn man... did you even play last strat? we got out-propaganda'd in every war we were in lol.

Maybe for last strat, but this time around we hold no grudge against FCC and had no plans for hostile action. Our single goal this strat is to bring the fight to the fallen. If you are going to war with us out of paranoia of an attack, then that's your issue.  I'm sorry you feel this way so early as trade between us could have been mutually beneficial when the fallen war ends.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2011, 11:41:21 pm »
Maybe for last strat, but this time around we hold no grudge against FCC and had no plans for hostile action. Our single goal this strat is to bring the fight to the fallen. If you are going to war with us out of paranoia of an attack, then that's your issue.  I'm sorry you feel this way so early as trade between us could have been mutually beneficial when the fallen war ends.

then why did we have 6+ hospitallers fighting us in every battle we did? and how come hospitallers frequently act like pricks to us on battle server. Not to mention hospitaller never even contacted us (that i know of).

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2011, 11:54:33 pm »

I hate writing crap on these forums since its mostly a place for trolls and whiny little bitches but i would sincerely like if you could stop making shit up to give you a reason to attack us when you clearly are the one holding a grudge against us since ATS decided to not help you last strat. As far as i can tell we decided to make home in fallen territory which has nothing to do with you and last time we discussed you told us you would not merc for them nor for us. Nothing was official but things looked good until you decided to give Arowaine a ''heads up''(WTF lol) that you owed fallen big time (starting with a clean slate my ass) and that you would help them against us. Now after all of this has been said, i think i have no choices but to understand why the said highly ranked officer was pissed off against you. after that don't go around and wonder why we hold grudges against you... you not your clan

I find it sad that most of the community is so shitty when it comes to Strategus lol its all about backstabs and being an opportunistic asshole.

You really shouldn't be speaking as you clearly don't know what happened. Go away.

Offline Flawless

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Cavalieres Co-Founder and Commander
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Flawless and Cavalieres_Undead
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2011, 12:02:10 am »
+1

*Undead looks up with spite in his eyes and speaks" "I can never forgive the the way you speak about my friends and comrades, and thus it is only appropriate that I seek you out in battle and set right this travesty. I only hope that you can die with what little honor remains in your doomed soul."

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2011, 12:06:39 am »
+1
then why did we have 6+ hospitallers fighting us in every battle we did? and how come hospitallers frequently act like pricks to us on battle server. Not to mention hospitaller never even contacted us (that i know of).

There may be some confusion about the contact that is probably our fault.  Hospitaller/Occitan generally function as one clan and diplomatic negotiations do as well.  It should have been made apparent by our side that a deal made by Occi or Hosp would include both clans.  Our initial word on mercing was to have no more than 5 people against FCC at a time and if we had 6 it was a mistake.  As to the insults, I don't condone it and can remedy the problem, but I think all involved could have made a better effort to reach others with concerns before war was declared.

I think the issue was primarily the tension between FCC and Hosp that made both sides wary of joining the others TS to discuss this stuff.  Matey and I should have made that effort to talk more this strat. It would have helped both sides.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 12:08:05 am by Peppovitch »