Author Topic: Visit MERCILESS's clan thread!  (Read 206752 times)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
i think im good at iniciating flame wars :o)

nah your good making drama, looking at doomsday etc, months ago.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
I must say, i don't like how some of you argue.
Did i say Nemeth lied?
snip
I don't like flamewars, and i don't think you do either. So lets just quit it here shall we? If we wanna keep discussing, keep the lies out and act civilized.
Right here. You quoted Nemeth then followed it with this.

snip
Fuck the PM's this shit ends with this post. Fuck the police!

Where Exactly did i say i insisted on decreasing our numbers? I stated my viewpoint on the matter (I did not believe there would be a big difference between 49 and 53 guys, so i would rather let everyone play and not have subs), you stated yours, we came to an agreement. Whats there to misunderstand?
We had a deal about a 40v40, a deal you agreed to but didn't manage to hold up to so we let you have people from other clans to help you get those numbers. Otherwise it would have been a 40v29 if we hadn't let you use them. You then manage to use half an hour on JACK SHIT and get all your members and mercs in a team where you are 59(!) people.

There is quite a big difference in having a 53 vs 49 battle and a 27 vs 40 battle.
Let's see. 59-40=19. Remember that the teams should have been 40v40 as agreed to and we spent "all that time" that you were bitching about CUTTING OUR TEAM TO JUST 40!
Now, 40-27=13. Guess which one of them is the most unbalanced? The reason we ended up with a 53v49 in the first place was because you, when you could use mercs since we wanted to be nice with you, didn't grasp the concept that we had a limit on players and isntead went all in. Then your whining started...

The Nemeth quotes!
If that is your opinion, so be it.
So you quote Nemeth, call him a liar, come with COMPLETELY FALSE info yourself and then you get surpised when he calls you on the hypocrisy? And then you respond with "well, that's like, your opinion, man". You are not The Dude and you will never be.

Is it my responsibility to announce that? You should again remember that the setting was friendly and open. I thought you would notice it and simply add more players. That would have been the easiest and simplest solution, and also one that allowed everyone to play. Furthermore, we didn't go live next round, we had whole two rounds where we finished things up. 
Is it your responsibility to announce that you change the teams from 40 to more than 50 players? Yes. Yes it fucking is. If you fail to understand that then go show Bauchamp what that big meanie Jarlek is posting about you so he also can see what a dumbass you are and have a chat with you about understanding basic communication and responsibility.

I honestly didn't (and still don't) believe the 4-5 guys would make a difference, when we're talking about 50 people. If the numbers would have been in your favor, i would just have let it pass. I did nowhere say there was "no discussion" on the matter. I stated my view, you stated yours, we discussed it in TS, and we decided to let a few guys out.
4-5 guys wont make a difference? What, what game are you playing? And when we have a friendly clanwar and you already fucked up the numbers on both teams you wont even try to fix it? The fuck? Thovex had to literally tell you that balancing the teams is a good idea? This is just sad.

Nemeth, i didn't say YOU lied. I believe you're an honest and sensible man.
Yes, you did. Look at the top.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
DRAMA, OAAAAAAAAA TROLLING OF THE FORUMS (DUN DUNUN) DRAMA UAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Okay, 2 pages filled with shit is enough, let it die.

Especially since Hardnessmy old friendGET is here.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
Hey I quoted a great song and I ''Adapted'' it... enough said!

And now I need to get the fuck away from my pc because a cut in my arm is transmitting high volumes of blood!
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
so im good at making drama then...
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
so im good at making drama then...

yep

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
So much text!!! I love it!!!

Everyknows Fallen are awful right?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 03:16:31 am by VVarlord »

Offline Captain_Georges

• Count
  • Renown: 238
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • 0==[]:::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vangaboys
  • Game nicks: Captain_Georges
good read
cRPG needs guns

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
All thats written can be read over and over.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Loki

• Count
  • Renown: 228
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Loki
I don't want to incite more rage from you guys, but, I think we can all agree that 50v50 was better than 40v40.  We agreed to 40v40 but if 100 people show up, why not let them play?  I can understand your frustration, but when you had 20 Risen players in spectator it was easy from our perspective to simple ask you to add another 10 players rather than tell 10 people that thought they could play, that now they had to go do something else.  I hope you guys can sympathize.

As for the camping, the only tent that was pitched was the one in my pants.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
dudes,u really have to stop acting like women..

it`s a game,there`s gonna be a loser and a winner get over  with it and continue your lives..

In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline crojosip

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • *insert random quote here*
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crojo
Its fine. In next tournament when theres a limit on 5 or something people in a team we will just throw in and let all the players that are currently available in. That is more fun. so we will have 30 vs 5.

EDIT: Most people aren't angry at results but because we expected to have a fun game with everyone fighting and slaughtering each other.

What we got was a campfest and when the Risen+Grey ATTEMPTED tohave a fun game we just got shot at all the time. It was quite honestly extremely boring. We waited for the flaggs one round but after that decided that that as well is way too boring.

Also your comments about welcome to Strat.  This was not strat. Not nearly.  It was supposed to be a fun clan battle. You said it so yourself. If we were gonna have a strat battle we also would have fought differently.

In the end most of the people got horrenduosly bored and just left. It was not rage quit or anything similar. Just boredom.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:58:34 pm by crojosip »