Author Topic: Visit MERCILESS's clan thread!  (Read 225988 times)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
please beau, you know better - there were no substitutes for us left, and all the flaming of your members made most of us leave anyway.

You had 4 clans:
Shogunate
Fallen
Wolves
HRE

We could have decreased the clan war to the original amount YOU could bring, which was ... hmmm... only about 25, apperantly, so stop whining about our numbers, because you made most leave.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Arked

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • You own every word you speak.
    • View Profile
    • ShogunateTV
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Arked
  • IRC nick: Arked

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
Gets out popcorn and sits on the very high fence.

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Fuck off with the bullshit Bauchamp. It was mostly because you guys said LOL fuck it with the class restrictions and agreed upon number of teams. Hell fuck it with ALL the rules we set up! Even using pikes on horse is ok! And then you raged because one of us used heavier armour than you wanted. The only agreement you actually cared about. Thanks dude!

And Belmont I thought you were better than this.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I mean nothing with the picture. I wasn't even at the event.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
Guys this was generally a big mess. Both sides didnt have much organisation. And there is rly no reason to have this discussion.

BTW Beau ? why write that kind of stuff ? that is just dumb, but oh well if thats how you act.

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
It took us 30 minutes overtime to organize, then when the map went live, we had 40 players on the field, yet you spawned with 55. So how went orginizing on your side during that half an hour? When then our numbers dropped (and we still had more players than the original fallen+shogunate squad did I believe, as we had way over 30) you even refused to even out the numbers, even though we did let you bring another 2 clans so you can have your "big battle", and we didn't insist on being it 40vs40 as it was originally agreed on, but we brought more players in, so even your substitues from other clans that werent even supposed to fight, could fight.
And yet you still go in our clan thread and bad mouth us...

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
I mean nothing with the picture. I wasn't even at the event.
It wasn't about the picture but that you let people in your clan cheat. As in using a pike/longspear on horse. Saw at least two shogunate doing it. Maybe have a little talk about following rules with your members?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I was told only Jackie was using a pike on horseback. I was not present and no one informed me about this until the event was already over so there was nothing I (or Ujin) could do. Jackie was already warned about this behavior before and has been harshly warned again now. Out of curiosity, was anyone else causing problems by using glitches or spamming the chat?

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
I was told only Jackie was using a pike on horseback. I was not present and no one informed me about this until the event was already over so there was nothing I (or Ujin) could do. Jackie was already warned about this behavior before and has been harshly warned again now. Out of curiosity, was anyone else causing problems by using glitches or spamming the chat?

LOADS of people spamming the chat, mostly risen and fallen - HRE and Grey did very good, so sorry for all this bullshit coming from us, hope you keep your flaming back as well fallen, gonna be much more careful on this.

I only seen Jackie on a horse with a pike a few times, I don't think there were any other big problems besides organization which is not your fault at all.

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
Lets keep the rage to a minimum guys. Overall, i think it was fun and learning.

To me, aswell as to the Fallen Brigade in general, its fun to go beyond what you can achieve with simple charging. We find the strategic and tactical play fun, even if it involves alot of work and some rage here and there. Its pretty clear to me you don't enjoy that now.

Now, to this: (Note i'm not trying to argue or miscredit your statements, i just want to add my viewpoint to some stuff that i believe is more enlightening for everyone)

It took us 30 minutes overtime to organize, then when the map went live, we had 40 players on the field, yet you spawned with 55. So how went orginizing on your side during that half an hour?
I said in admin chat about 15 min before that we were ready. Since you did not dispute anything, i believed it was all fair for you that the number had increased. Anyway, it seemed like you had enough players to simply substitute, so it seemed stupid to keep people out.
When then our numbers dropped (and we still had more players than the original fallen+shogunate squad did I believe, as we had way over 30) you even refused to even out the numbers, (We did not refuse. We stated our view and then you stated yours. We then came to an agreement. If you do not like the agreement, you should not say "deal")even though we did let you bring another 2 clans so you can have your "big battle", and we didn't insist on being it 40vs40 as it was originally agreed on, but we brought more players in, so even your substitues from other clans that werent even supposed to fight, could fight.
And yet you still go in our clan thread and bad mouth us...
One important thing here: Its Beauchamp and its his opinion. It does NOT display the opinion of the whole Brigade, nor the opinion of HRE, Shogunate or the Wolves

I don't like flamewars, and i don't think you do either. So lets just quit it here shall we? If we wanna keep discussing, keep the lies out and act civilized.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
aye i speak only for myself
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
Next time no changes in last second, we stick to what we were gonna do.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Next time no changes in last second, we stick to what we were gonna do.

So that'd be a 40v27 or a 27v27.  :wink: - but oh, what if we don't want to decrease our numbers?  :o