Author Topic: So botting/semi-afk leeching is fine?  (Read 17067 times)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: So botting/semi-afk leeching is fine?
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2011, 04:24:47 am »
as i mentioned earlier you fail at reading.
go to my first post - the one which started this thread open the spoiler - read the irc log.

if you find the part why there is no video of it i will personally award you with 5 internetz!

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2011, 04:27:44 am »
as i mentioned earlier you fail at reading.
go to my first post - the one which started this thread open the spoiler - read the irc log.

if you find the part why there is no video of it i will personally award you with 5 internetz!

so you requested and obtained  a ban, not even officially requested in the apposite section, about a rule that not exist.

based on what?  your words?         and an incompetent admin?                   

if you have balls you need to reply my official ban request, and say you have no evidence,  of me breaking a rule  that LOL not exist     

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2011, 04:32:13 am »
So i've never kicked you is what you are saying?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2011, 04:35:00 am »
for be afk while peeing? or eating? sure

any admin did that,   in my 9 months of game.

for  leeching   afk   on na siege server (a server i never joined in MY ENTIRE CRPG life ) clearly no, and if you not even able to recon your own server,     maybe you are mistaken with someone else
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 04:36:24 am by Vicious666 »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2011, 04:36:25 am »
i've kicked you on the na 80 man and 100 man correct?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2011, 04:40:27 am »
i've kicked you on the na 80 man and 100 man correct?

dunno.  if happened i not saw who was.  and if you cant      even remember the server,  how you say was me and was 6 times?   

in this days i get kicked from a server 2 time max,    eu or na that was.   

point is, not exist a rule that forbidden  a player to rush the enemy team, so even kick     are not justify, get a rule and i will follow  that as i follow the  already existent one.        but ban me for non existent    rules, is a bit to much, expecial if come from a looser whiner  like tomahawked with no proof.         or if i open a thread accusing him of  leeching he get banned also?  based on    what is writeD?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 04:43:10 am by Vicious666 »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2011, 04:43:43 am »
dunno.  if happened i not saw who was.  and if you cant      even remember the server,  how you say was me and was 6 times?   

in this days i get kicked from a server 2 time max,    eu or na that was.   

point is, not exist a rule that forbidden  a player to rush the enemy team, so even kick     are not justify
I can and remember the servers just wanted to see if you remember if you do. When did i ever say anything about rushing the enemy team? I wouldn't be here if you were doing that.  I've never seen you move your character on the NA servers besides spawning.

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2011, 04:46:03 am »
I can and remember the servers just wanted to see if you remember if you do. When did i ever say anything about rushing the enemy team? I wouldn't be here if you were doing that.  I've never seen you move your character on the NA servers besides spawning.

impossible,   i rush the enemy team,  swing even get kills time to time,   i was in even now.     ask your ats player. 

since i do that on a 2nd pc, can happened that maybe for a round or a minute, i not was following the computer,        but not more than a round    ,  not certainly multiple rounds or maps 
my rushing  system is intentionally for avoid what is called naked or afk leeching,     so stay  afk leeching is a counter-sense.     

not many map are flatten that you can go and run from spawn to spawn, expecial the american server who have shitload of city maps.     so i actively moving my char to die,      every time

i am still waiting to see a rule like : YOU ARE FORCED TO SWING TO YOUR ENEMYS with efficiency

at my home the  obbligation of the proof, come from admin, and or  the accusator, i am not supposed to remember for you, or  for meow,    where and when i was  (if i was) afk.   

if i was afk more than 2-3 times, you should banished me, why kick ? if was 6 times?

btw if happened , i can apologize for sitting afk  maybe 1 round sometimes,          but getting banned for a rule that not exist,         is ridiculous  ,  got my point?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 04:52:10 am by Vicious666 »

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2011, 05:22:08 am »
Ok, for anyone who can't read between the lines, this is what vicious is (likely) doing:

He is power grinding his character on multiple computers at the same time, joining multiple servers with the same character. He will run straight at the enemy team, and fight, assuming he is not already fighting on one of the other servers, because he is unable to fight on both computers at once.

Lame? Yes.

Against any rule I've ever seen written? No.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 05:23:45 am by Heroin »
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2011, 05:25:01 am »
Ok, for anyone who can't read between the lines, this is what vicious is (likely) doing:

He is power grinding his character on multiple computers at the same time, joining multiple servers with the same character. He will run straight at the enemy team, and fight, assuming he is not already fighting on one of the other servers, because he is unable to fight on both computers at once.

Lame? Yes.

Against any rule I've ever seen written? No.

pretty much :O

but i not join multiple server, you can join max 1 at  time,       otherwise  it say your key is already in use.
i am simply dyng fast in crpg while playng world of tank,   so i rush the enemy spawn,  swing and sometimes get a kill , but often die.   

is not against the rule, but still i am banished      , even previouslt that  admin  decide if is a bannable offence or not, and withouth proof
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 05:27:21 am by Vicious666 »

Offline Brutal

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pecores_Brutal_le chacal Cold_stone Bazooka
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2011, 08:41:32 am »

@PTX you seem a reasonable admin, is it okay to run straight into the enemy without swinging ?

I want to know cuz i ve got to finish heirlooming my weapon ? it would sure go faster if i press W+T every 5 mn at work
Oh and than i ve got my glove boots body armor and my pike !!!

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2011, 08:58:26 am »
I didn't read this, but I would recommend purchasing a box of tissues.

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2011, 09:48:13 am »
If you get unbanned and this is allowed, then something is wrong.
Also Vicious, get over yourself, do you seriously think someone cares about your gen 16 char? No, noone ever did and noone ever will. You are not even playing the game, as you said yourself. So why are you so angry? Now you have more time to play world of tanks.

EDIT: Also don't try the crap with "its not written in the rules word for word". Rules says leeching, so apply common sense. If you can't do that, then don't even bother to respond.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 09:50:27 am by Nemeth »

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2011, 09:55:41 am »
If you get unbanned and this is allowed, then something is wrong.
Also Vicious, get over yourself, do you seriously think someone cares about your gen 16 char? No, noone ever did and noone ever will. You are not even playing the game, as you said yourself. So why are you so angry? Now you have more time to play world of tanks.

EDIT: Also don't try the crap with "its not written in the rules word for word". Rules says leeching, so apply common sense. If you can't do that, then don't even bother to respond.

leeching not include actively playng

is a counter -sense

suicide or attacking alone  50 enemy, is not leeching , is playng rambo style.       

if you not know basic understand of the terms leeching i suggest you to google it

ps:  for get a ban you need to make an official request followed by proof on the apposite section, not to whine and lie to  who you not like in this general forum hoping for a wannabe ego boost admin that  "get" your request done
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 09:57:23 am by Vicious666 »

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2011, 10:11:51 am »
You obviously didn't apply the common sense. Babelfish posted a definition of leeching earlier in this thread, discussion was already held on that topic. Also, you can call it whatever you want, it still doesn't change the fact that you weren't fighting back, just dying (multiple people said that, while only you and your clanmate are the opposition to them and you calling all of them lairs because their "gealus noobs" obviously doesn't give a lot to your creditability).