Author Topic: Declaration of allegiance: Desert Alliance  (Read 21478 times)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Re: Declaration of allegiance: Desert Alliance
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2011, 12:04:08 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2011, 12:11:35 am »
22nd still didn't capture any villages, greys started long after many eu and na clans,

22nd never attacked a fief until someone captured one of their claimed fiefs for them, but the defense of that village before they attacked was absolutely full of DRZ, GRey order, and 22nd.

Also, Wolves battle upcoming against Turks - 8 clan alliance, 150 players available to fight for them inside their clans alone - already a  bunch of DRZ and Grey Order hired for their side. (more DRZ than Templars, more Greys than Pecores, who are you real, main allies???)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:26:42 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2011, 12:32:47 am »
Well you take the best you can get, whether they're friendlies or whatever. We had a few people from the "UIF" or 'western clans' (whatever you want to label it) fighting with us in the Desert war during the beginning, that doesn't mean we're not still independent.

It is hard to fill a perfect roster in terms of classes, most likely impossible for almost all factions except the really large ones, and even so I'm confident they would prefer a few outsiders to fill the ranks properly unless they're doing a strict clan only thing.

+ Now you get XP, I'm looking for any battle I can sign really.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline BattalGazi

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
  • Count the feathers on my Deli Cap!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans (GK)
  • Game nicks: GK_BattalGazi
  • IRC nick: BattalGazi
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2011, 12:35:46 am »
+1
I have to also note down that I'm also requested not to betray the ones who betrayed us and betray the only clan who didn't betray us at all. If you can solve this puzzle, you'll find the innocent clan among all :) Sorry guys, now I'm playing the bad guy ...

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2011, 12:39:52 am »
+6
this is so much fun to read :))

We will come clean!

THE CONFESSION: Part 1: Ugly truth.

Wolves, Templars, Nords, Pecores, Legio, Cotgs, Occitan , Union, Risen, Raven, Kapukulu, Woleper, Bashi, GK, 22nd, GO, Hospitaller, LLJK, Chaos, Hate and even ATS are all in UIF, and this war they had between each other is just to confuse u all. They worked with us from the start to establish world domination and enslave all other factions. We would together occupy all the territories and split between ourselves.
We would be sitting on our asses and laugh at all who lost, because this is the goal of strategus.
And how didn't u work it out that Kapikulu is our main spy clan, it was so obvious???? Do you honestly believe that 2 turkish clans like Kapikulu and Bashi would hate each other so much? You really believed in war and hate between them? :)) Just look at the map and battle list, Kapikulu passing over their territories to their allies Wolves.

Now some advetising:

Hey Soldier! Do you feel safe? Do you believe in ur current alliance? Do you have enough lands? If you can't say "YES" to any of those questions - join ranks of brave UIF members. Call us now and get a limited "WINTER UIF HAPPY HOLIDAYS" offer - nice NA lands currently occupied by other not UIF clans. In addition to that u will get free tickets to daily executions of non UIF members. And a little puppy with Kesh's wig attached to its head.

Now would be nice to finish this with some patriotic song. But our current Hymn isn't finished because Jon Bon Jovi is too drunk lately to finish writing it, it will come with the clip too.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2011, 12:47:49 am »
22nd still didn't capture any villages, greys started long after many eu and na clans, STR and DRZ didn't help each other to capture fiefs (even as mercs due to limited amount of mercs before day X when THE MERCENARIES failed to kill some peasants  :D )

Well the truth is when your faction is taking a village you get 25 player resistance, when non UIF related faction is taking a village usually defending force is double of the attacking force.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2011, 12:52:26 am »
+1
this is so much fun to read :))

We will come clean!

THE CONFESSION: Part 1: Ugly truth.

Wolves, Templars, Nords, Pecores, Legio, Cotgs, Occitan , Union, Risen, Raven, Kapukulu, Woleper, Bashi, GK, 22nd, GO, Hospitaller, LLJK, Chaos, Hate and even ATS are all in UIF, and this war they had between each other is just to confuse u all. They worked with us from the start to establish world domination and enslave all other factions. We would together occupy all the territories and split between ourselves.
We would be sitting on our asses and laugh at all who lost, because this is the goal of strategus.
And how didn't u work it out that Kapikulu is our main spy clan, it was so obvious???? Do you honestly believe that 2 turkish clans like Kapikulu and Bashi would hate each other so much? You really believed in war and hate between them? :)) Just look at the map and battle list, Kapikulu passing over their territories to their allies Wolves.

Now some advetising:

Hey Soldier! Do you feel safe? Do you believe in ur current alliance? Do you have enough lands? If you can't say "YES" to any of those questions - join ranks of brave UIF members. Call us now and get a limited "WINTER UIF HAPPY HOLIDAYS" offer - nice NA lands currently occupied by other not UIF clans. In addition to that u will get free tickets to daily executions of non UIF members. And a little puppy with Kesh's wig attached to its head.

Now would be nice to finish this with some patriotic song. But our current Hymn isn't finished because Jon Bon Jovi is too drunk lately to finish writing it, it will come with the clip too.

Hi,

It's signed,

I can only approved.

DarkKarma
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2011, 01:03:23 am »

((OOC: Wow dude, thanks a bunch. Just when I was getting really immersed, you come and completely shatter that immersion. Maybe read the diplomacy forum rules next time before you post(http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,20050.0.html) ??? Jeez, the nerve of some people...))
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2011, 01:06:46 am »
i can onle

prove

sn,
         112tangle

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2011, 02:16:30 am »
I have to also note down that I'm also requested not to betray the ones who betrayed us and betray the only clan who didn't betray us at all.
please someone tell me, what he wants to say ?

Just understand a small thing: If you go aggressive on someone like mercs did ( applying against DRZ , Grey , Legio , Risen , Unıon , Bashi) result is really simple , those clans will apply against you also.
But the fact that u guys are loosing cant really understand and hate everyone on map except others.UIF is calling you lets stop fighting each other guys uif is changed his form since strat v1 now its gay bar and we breath to mic every week in our secret meetings and masturbate at the same time.

Solution:
Get some skills.
Even i can kill 5x fallen in 5vs1 including ramses the god
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:22:19 am by Cicero »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2011, 02:55:42 am »
please someone tell me, what he wants to say ?

Just understand a small thing: If you go aggressive on someone like mercs did ( applying against DRZ , Grey , Legio , Risen , Unıon , Bashi) result is really simple , those clans will apply against you also.
But the fact that u guys are loosing cant really understand and hate everyone on map except others.UIF is calling you lets stop fighting each other guys uif is changed his form since strat v1 now its gay bar and we breath to mic every week in our secret meetings and masturbate at the same time.

Solution:
Get some skills.
Even i can kill 5x fallen in 5vs1 including ramses the god

Is that so?

Well my friend, expect resistance from people when you simply

1 Lie to them (Grey Order about Thisbtin, selling our fief to STR and not telling us)
2 Ninja take their fief (STR taking Tshibtin and refusing to give it back)
3 Threaten them (Nebun on Merc Teamspeak threatening me about possible conflict with STR)
4 Write random bullshit about them on Russian forums (Hanhanich himself on DRZ forums)

and whats their reason to do that? Ruconquista and Byzantium were on our teamspeak. EDIT : and what was happening that day? Mercs were doing everything they can to stop FCC attacking to STR, just a lil reminder there.

We did not start this thing and you know it, we spoke about it 10.000 times. Even if its a suicide "We do not lick boots" and if you think that they are the victim now, I'd rather you stop speaking to me from now on, because you sound like you sold your soul to the rich boys.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:00:18 am by Noctivagant »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2011, 03:25:02 am »
I was asked to act as a translator. And was bored with you not getting anywhere with your conversation with Union.

All I said was: that if u don't come to agreement they would attack u. And you was telling about the same thing to them. You wanted to attack them for holding Tishbin.
Same thing from both sides.
I was actually trying to help u solve ur problems. And if I remember correctly u came to an agreement.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2011, 03:39:28 am »
Guys. What are Mercs doing in this thread? arent you in a completely other region? Go away! open your own thread! this is not about you. :(

Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2011, 03:40:50 am »
I was asked to act as a translator. And was bored with you not getting anywhere with your conversation with Union.

All I said was: that if u don't come to agreement they would attack u. And you was telling about the same thing to them. You wanted to attack them for holding Tishbin.
Same thing from both sides.
I was actually trying to help u solve ur problems. And if I remember correctly u came to an agreement.

I listed the thing theyve done to us while we did nothing to them and I asked for recovery. Yes agreement was there until they chose to claim Tshibtin once again in Strat 3.0 and claiming Burglen and Kelredan castle without talking to us. We were thinking of giving Burglen and Kelredan anyway but Thisbtin is out of the picture. About that "aggression" people were fighting against you and I heard Ginger and Phazh were ASKED to lead the battle since there were no qualified commanders. Otherwise no merc can declare you as enemy without my permission. I dont have problems with DRZ. But yes I do have a problem with Hanhanich. He and 3APB single handedly caused all of the touble and I have to admit I was very disappointed when I heard Greys sold our fief to them.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2011, 03:43:18 am »
Guys. What are Mercs doing in this thread? arent you in a completely other region? Go away! open your own thread! this is not about you. :(

I'm anti UIF we'll I've been forced to be Anti UIF by an UIF faction. Anything happens in favor of UIF, expect Mercs to flame about it.