Author Topic: Dear Admins, please be aware of this  (Read 7400 times)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Re: Dear Admins, please be aware of this
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2011, 11:54:09 pm »
Oh I get teamkicked by HRE sometimes. poor me. :(
XD

but no, I have no such story. But I killed somebody at the end of the round on a siege-server. I killed him with a headshot... because I was aiming and the game stopped... the arrow got released... and... yeah. my teammate fell, dead. It was scaring the hell out of me. :O
I didnt want that. :'(
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 11:59:45 pm »
i wish hero zero could be perm muted. he's constantly stirring up trouble.

most of the Literaly guys seem like imature kids who think their cool when they break rules and push you as far as you can and then when u lay down the law they whine.

I'm just quoting this for irony's sake.
Just because I troll doesn't mean I don't care.

Offline Sofa_King

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TS
  • Game nicks: Sofa_King
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2011, 12:11:48 am »
Talking about trolling and tk, i guess literally clan's ppl are the best. They tk ppl for any random reason. For example, Literally_Prite tked me intentionally just because he doesnt like my fighting style, i was fight then run, then come back hit again then run. so I guess the literally ppl should just stop trolling because they are the biggest tker in the whole game. and they cover their tk pretty good.

Offline Rhaelys

• Duke
  • Renown: 509
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Rhaelys_BlockLeft_of_Chaos
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2011, 12:41:21 am »
+1
i wish hero zero could be perm muted. he's constantly stirring up trouble.

most of the Literaly guys seem like imature kids who think their cool when they break rules and push you as far as you can and then when u lay down the law they whine.

I'm just quoting this for irony's sake.

Where is the irony in that post?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 12:43:27 am by Rhaelys »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Uumdi
sweet of you guys to celebrate my birthday
wait you're talking about that devils lettuce arent you, god damnit
Quote from: Kreczor
yo you want to burn some sweet romaine tonight?
Quote from: Uumdi
yeah i smoke that dirty green shit fuck iceberg

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2011, 01:17:41 am »
Talking about trolling and tk, i guess literally clan's ppl are the best. They tk ppl for any random reason. For example, Literally_Prite tked me intentionally just because he doesnt like my fighting style, i was fight then run, then come back hit again then run. so I guess the literally ppl should just stop trolling because they are the biggest tker in the whole game. and they cover their tk pretty good.

Prite isn't really an associated member, he just kinda put the tag on, but doesn't correspond with us in any way.

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2011, 01:19:47 am »
Where is the irony in that post?

Talking about immaturity while asking for a perma mute without ever actually talking to me and making egregious spelling and grammar errors in doing so.

Talk to me before you go on a crusade, you'll find that I'm perfectly reasonable given you have some semblance of coherence and intelligence, as are most of Literally's members.

Offline Literally_Circler

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Literally a Clan
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2011, 01:20:45 am »
Prite isn't really an associated member, he just kinda put the tag on, but doesn't correspond with us in any way.

strong this, ive never spoken to him

also i didnt make this topic so people could air their grievances with others. I made it so admins would be aware of what i felt was starting to become a recurring theme.

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2011, 01:28:34 am »
and I'm just using this as a soapbox to get some admins with different perspectives, rather than just copies of the same one.

I nominate me.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2011, 01:36:08 am »
and I'm just using this as a soapbox to get some admins with different perspectives, rather than just copies of the same one.

I nominate me.

I would second this, but it's herozero
so i wont

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2011, 03:41:42 am »
You'd have to be some kind of retard to actually believe anyone would give you admin powers after the usual "bloohoohoo admins aren't dispensing finely tuned godlike justice" nonsensical whine. Not original, it's been done, check pretty much any unban thread containing an idiot and a totally misplaced sense of entitlement. So I'm forced to conclude you are a troll and this entire thread is a waste of space.
Oh, just to be clear, that's not irony btw. You don't have to talk with anyone to think they deserve a mute, just observe their behaviour on the server. Gee, I wonder why two separate people would say such horrible things about your clan. Obviously they are liars trying to lower your chances of getting admin powers.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2011, 04:24:15 am »
Mute is so full of win ^_^
I love using it too!

2 guys raging at each other over whoever has the biggest e-peen, Mute, Mute, silence. Unmute a map later, silence. :)

I gotta start using it more
Just a soldier

Offline HeroZero

• Wannabe lawyer
  • Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2011, 05:03:32 am »
You'd have to be some kind of retard to actually believe anyone would give you admin powers after the usual "bloohoohoo admins aren't dispensing finely tuned godlike justice" nonsensical whine. Not original, it's been done, check pretty much any unban thread containing an idiot and a totally misplaced sense of entitlement. So I'm forced to conclude you are a troll and this entire thread is a waste of space.
Oh, just to be clear, that's not irony btw. You don't have to talk with anyone to think they deserve a mute, just observe their behaviour on the server. Gee, I wonder why two separate people would say such horrible things about your clan. Obviously they are liars trying to lower your chances of getting admin powers.

Hey bud, this response screams "I have a false sense of entitlement!"

You obviously don't know what irony is and this is no place for a literary lecture. You obviously don't play with us. You've made your observation and you're sticking to it! Regardless of any evidence to the contrary! Because dammit you have already been set in place! If you would watch Literally play, we mostly just shut up and game, but if we get called out, and we do, we will defend ourselves. You might ask "Why do you get called out in the first place?" It started with ladders, and continued from there. We never bought into the "role-playing" part of this game, and we largely just play to -- get this -- have fun.

Yup, I'm the person with the nagging need for admin powers, and obviously trolling poor sheep like you. Stop just going along with what those put in authority positions by arbitrary means and think for yourself.

This is what I'm talking about, it's always good to have someone that can see things from multiple perspectives.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2011, 06:42:44 am »
Im in game right now and some guy I've never interacted with is actively trying to jump in front of my horse. I'm not sure his goal since I've managed to avoid him so far, but I assume he's going to try to claim I'm team wounding.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2011, 06:54:16 am »
Yeah, this is the first time I ever see this type of diatribe in the forums. No one has ever whined about admins or used the "I play for FUN lololol" arguments. If "fun" for you consists of building sky ladders and being totally useless for the other 50 people on your team, it's a form of griefing. Sorry, this is a multiplayer team game, not a sandbox. I have however been playing the cRPG from basically the start, and have never had any problems with admins. I also know a bunch of other players in the same situation. If you aren't being disruptive, there's no reason an admin would ever have a problem with you. I guess I and the vast majority of other players just aren't that willing to stick it to The Man (tm) for no other reason than because we aren't allowed to be total douchebags and turn a team based game into our own personal playground. 
Incidentally, I don't think anyone friggin roleplays. Playing the game the way it's meant to be played is not roleplaying.
As for my response being self-entitled, could you expand on that?

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2011, 07:18:53 am »
Yeah, this is the first time I ever see this type of diatribe in the forums. No one has ever whined about admins or used the "I play for FUN lololol" arguments. If "fun" for you consists of building sky ladders and being totally useless for the other 50 people on your team, it's a form of griefing. Sorry, this is a multiplayer team game, not a sandbox. I have however been playing the cRPG from basically the start, and have never had any problems with admins. I also know a bunch of other players in the same situation. If you aren't being disruptive, there's no reason an admin would ever have a problem with you. I guess I and the vast majority of other players just aren't that willing to stick it to The Man (tm) for no other reason than because we aren't allowed to be total douchebags and turn a team based game into our own personal playground. 
Incidentally, I don't think anyone friggin roleplays. Playing the game the way it's meant to be played is not roleplaying.
As for my response being self-entitled, could you expand on that?

I made this topic and at no point did I complain about the admins. For the most part I think they're doing a fine job. I just wanted to make sure they were aware of what in my mind, is a growing problem. Stop trying to label me as a "troublemaker sticking it to the man" when in actuality I'm just trying to take preventative measures against what I perceive as an issue.