Author Topic: banning problems  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
banning problems
« on: October 17, 2011, 11:20:11 pm »
why does minippl keep getting banned? She had logged into seige today said hello and she was banned from the server. is there a admin abusing there power? Something has to be done and figured out why this is happening. Saying Hi in seige is not a banable offence. She is a admin in pw mod perhaps a admin has been banned by her there and has a grudge?.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: banning problems
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 12:03:52 am »
I honestly am at a loss of why she is being kicked all the time.
Extremely bad server connections sometimes result in a Kicked form the server instead of Disconnected from server error message. Someone logging on with the same CD Key will also result in a kick.

I can not find her in the ban logs, and there should not be an admin kicking her at random (if there was, it would be viewable to everyone else playing in the server)
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 12:07:26 am »
it wasnt a kick she got banned and coudlent log into any of the NA official servers she could only join the Haven or LL servers. i do know that some admins dont like her becuase shes kicked them from pw a few times hell even ive been kicked from pw a few times lol

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 12:09:11 am »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 12:09:44 am »
I need the exact name of her character that she was banned under, as currently "minippl" does not show up.

Either that or an NA did not ban her, but it was a ban on all officials of which I could not see. It might be a Global.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 12:16:06 am »
I need the exact name of her character that she was banned under, as currently "minippl" does not show up.

Either that or an NA did not ban her, but it was a ban on all officials of which I could not see. It might be a Global.

Try Hospitaller_Minippl or Scyllia
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 12:18:13 am »
I am minippl. i only use two chara's for this c-rpg mod 1 is minippl and the other is Scyllia..... Scyllia i use to find out if i like the way a armor type looks good or not and thats all.

there is a link to my steam cloud of the two screen shots of it saying You have been kicked and a message the bottom left hand side of teh screen says You have been ban from this server.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028645745/screenshot/594699578085160022/?

other then that i have no other information that can be of any use to you. not a time. or anything else other then 4:00 pm or around there i joined Na_seige today.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 12:22:46 am »
This must be a Global Ban. I highly recommend posting a report in the Global Ban forum, I suspect that you were banned due to having the same IP as someone else.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 12:27:42 am »
I can join EU servers. and LL servers. just not NA.  i dont know what global ban means but hopefully this helps narrow it down alittle

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 01:23:35 am »
I can join EU servers. and LL servers. just not NA.  i dont know what global ban means but hopefully this helps narrow it down alittle
Just to clarify on this point, have you tried specifically joining one of the EU_CRPG_# servers?
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 03:19:06 am »
I asked her to do that and it worked fine.
She also is not on the global ban list. :mrgreen:

I have no access to the NA banlist but trust my fellow admins so i would guess this is somehow bug related.

Someone with NA access should check if one of the chars or the key is an outdated ban (there is a checkbox for that).

Will be looked into, just not sure who will be able to solve it, yet.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 03:20:25 am by Meow »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 03:34:56 am »
I asked her to do that and it worked fine.
She also is not on the global ban list. :mrgreen:

I have no access to the NA banlist but trust my fellow admins so i would guess this is somehow bug related.

Someone with NA access should check if one of the chars or the key is an outdated ban (there is a checkbox for that).

Will be looked into, just not sure who will be able to solve it, yet.

There has never been a minippl or scyllia banned on NA official, if that's what you're asking.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 05:29:39 am »
Well they deleted my post on Global bans. so i am assuming this is where i will try to continue to play c-rpg -.- i mean if it is bug related how do i fix it? what steps should i take. Since i am not on the ban list how do i become "Unban"

sorry this is really confusing and i wanted to play today you know some time today :P

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 05:46:06 am »
Well they deleted my post on Global bans. so i am assuming this is where i will try to continue to play c-rpg -.- i mean if it is bug related how do i fix it? what steps should i take. Since i am not on the ban list how do i become "Unban"

sorry this is really confusing and i wanted to play today you know some time today :P

Have you tried other characters? Make a STF alt and see. Maybe its character related?

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 08:06:22 am »
Have you tried other characters? Make a STF alt and see. Maybe its character related?

Yeah i have. Both My Scyllia and Hospitaller_minippl chara's cant join still. hope we can figure this out tomorrow.