Author Topic: Please unban me already!  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Knight_of_the_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Please unban me already!
« on: October 15, 2011, 08:05:57 pm »
Its fun to know that my previous unban request was removed without answering to my questions and unban.

So ill say again that i was banned with no real reason. Merc mustikki said that i was banned for auto running and for wearing peasant clothes, and i explained everything in my last topic... but i didnt understnd why he banned me WITHOUT WARN?

Ok, he said that i banned because of clothes, but I HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT PROPER CLOTHES FOR LVLS 1,2,3...30, so i was wearing peasant tunic and no one admin including Merc mustikki HADNT TOLD ME THAT I DO SOMETHING WRONG and must put on something better! I have never used to go this way in my previous gens- i have always wearing good armor, only one reason that made me pretend  peasant is stupid bild - 41 str 13 if,0ps, so using good armor  and weapon is useless for me, but here next gen comes and all will change! Another one reason is that i dont have enough money.

Now about auto running:
I have never used auto run befor, this was the fist time! It proceeded during few rounds (1-2). What forced me to do that? I had x1 for 12 rounds, i though that its my fate to like with x1, so i has lost interest to game for few mins, started auto run, jumed on my sofa and started to wait for round end with loos of my team again, but it was proceeding for about 1-2 round no more, that i came back to game.
NOBODY WARNED ME (1% probability that i havent notice that) and this little offence CANT BE A REASON FOR BAN!

Right now iam banned on all Eu server already for 4 hours, and i think that it baths all my sins!
So please unban me already...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:36:14 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Please unban me already!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 10:51:03 pm »
All the questions got answered in the former post. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,18390.0.html

Also i suggest you to re-read Server Rules.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 11:03:31 pm »
 Ok,ok, then i guess you should fist warn me befor ban (this how all another admins do-ITS COMMON SENSE TOO, especially beacuse there is nothing about wearing wrong clothes), but i havent heard any warning just got banned.

If players do something wrong counterbalanced admins fist says them whats wrong, ask them to stop, and only then they use ban.
Ive always been behave befor. If i was warned earlyer, didnt listen to admin and continue do something forbidden, yes next time he can just ban you next time without conversation.

In view of that all i ask to make my ban shorter
( iam playing this game for a such short time, iam bad in english, so i havent seen this common sence post befor)

One more thing: for me wearing a peasant clothes for one day to troll people, by that how many stabs i can alive, isnt forbidden in my common sense.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 01:53:44 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 09:20:57 am »
Well, i suppose that nobody unban me then

Now i have a better understning of how fair this game and admins, which dont want to say that they was wrong and ignore me...
Merc_mustikki told me a reason why i was banned BUT HE DIDNT EVEN READ MY REQUEST.... - said that he bans guys like me every week and dont care about my post...
Mustikki banned me wrongly, she only had a right to kick nothing more! There was no warn, no one complain on me, and now he think that he can ban people for nothing and be unpunished and it seems to be so...

cRPG is wonderful mod!and this game really need more admins like mustikki
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:53:21 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline VR_Modi_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 07:53:09 pm »
пожалуйста разбаньте меня. я извеняюсь!!!!!!!!

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 12:15:00 am »
пожалуйста разбаньте меня. я извеняюсь!!!!!!!!

Поговори c Небуном  ;)

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 12:34:53 am »
не не на что смотреть