Poll

Who is the most attractive woman and/or feminine male in the cRPG community?

Trippin; the Adonis of the cRPG community.
Balton; with his washboard fat rolls positioned to look like muscle.
Gorath; the merciless wife beater in which stems from his sexual inadequacy issues.
chadz; the guy who thinks that Trippin is funny.
Draedan; the attention seeking autist of whom is sad that no one cares that he is playing the game again.
1slander; the guy who wishes that he was a sexy woman, like Trippin.
Goretooth_ATS; the 600lb glutton of whom grinds 23 hours a day in order to get more heirlooms on his +23 bec de corbin.

Author Topic: Ask a girl anything  (Read 15417 times)

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Re: Ask a girl anything
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2011, 06:56:46 pm »
"You're not eating crappy enough stuff. After stuffing myself full of sugar and fat i find my genetics to end up changing my weight to some direction even without adding muscle mass." <-- fixed that one for you ;)

me myself, atleast if i dont eat pure sugar & fat diet, wont end up gaining weight with basicly anything but having my muscles grow, in the genetics.

good thing i dont really need to get more mass, as i really dont like eating much sugar, i dislike its taste (and no sugar does not taste sweet, it tastes like sugar and dampens all other tastes in food, unlike making foodstuff sweeter with several types of fruits and so...)

basicly no matter how much i eat, it wont stick as fat. (im thin next to having no stomach to be found if i havent just stuffed myself full of food, but still i dont basicly know anyone who can and does eat as much as i do irl.)

but muscle on other hand is completely different thing: back at military service first 2 months most reported loosing weight, i gained 3kg (fastest change in weight in that decade) and during 1 year of service gained total of about 10kg (when i entered i was about 54kg [and just under 180cm if someone is wondering]). later after service at some point i picked up fencing again gained 9 kg in mostly just leg muscles in year or two. :D

So you're one of those.  Must be nice.  I drink a beer, gain a lb.  In the end however I just don't give a fuck since cosmetics is the only use for the whole six-pack body craze.
My taste buds tend to go the opposite route as yours as well.  Fruit is typically fairly bitter and textured funky.  I'm just a meat and potatos type of guy.  Bacon wrapped steak with garlic and a side of slow cooked brisket with a baked potato. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mmmmmmm
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:59:26 pm by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Draedan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • wat?
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Draedan_PxC, Heavy_Set_PxC, Pure_PxC, GoreHead_PxC
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2011, 01:36:04 am »
So you're one of those.  Must be nice.  I drink a beer, gain a lb.  In the end however I just don't give a fuck since cosmetics is the only use for the whole six-pack body craze.
My taste buds tend to go the opposite route as yours as well.  Fruit is typically fairly bitter and textured funky.  I'm just a meat and potatos type of guy.  Bacon wrapped steak with garlic and a side of slow cooked brisket with a baked potato. 

Mmmmmmm
That looks so fucking good right now I almost started drooling.
In chadz We Trust.
Hint #4: You can invite more men to your party at the tavern
(click to show/hide)

Offline Trael

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Artle
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2011, 02:17:49 am »

Mmmmmmm
your taste does not go all that differently compared to me, i can see myself enjoying that :D

but yeah not all that much into drinking beer, well good thing becouse gaining weight sounds like getting "weaker" if muscles wont grow also and growing muscles sounds like work aaand lazynes is saying it would be extra work and unnessessary..

but yeah i know from couple of my friends that beer is in fact quite good at giving couple extra kilograms.

but duh that item of meatfullness in your picture looks delicious...

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2011, 08:29:57 am »
"You're not eating crappy enough stuff. After stuffing myself full of sugar and fat i find my genetics to end up changing my weight to some direction even without adding muscle mass." <-- fixed that one for you ;)

me myself, atleast if i dont eat pure sugar & fat diet, wont end up gaining weight with basicly anything but having my muscles grow, in the genetics.

good thing i dont really need to get more mass, as i really dont like eating much sugar, i dislike its taste (and no sugar does not taste sweet, it tastes like sugar and dampens all other tastes in food, unlike making foodstuff sweeter with several types of fruits and so...)

basicly no matter how much i eat, it wont stick as fat. (im thin next to having no stomach to be found if i havent just stuffed myself full of food, but still i dont basicly know anyone who can and does eat as much as i do irl.)

but muscle on other hand is completely different thing: back at military service first 2 months most reported loosing weight, i gained 3kg (fastest change in weight in that decade) and during 1 year of service gained total of about 10kg (when i entered i was about 54kg [and just under 180cm if someone is wondering]). later after service at some point i picked up fencing again gained 9 kg in mostly just leg muscles in year or two. :D

You think eating fat will make you gain weight? No wonder you have such trouble with your figure...

Mmmmmmm

It's all that HFCS, if you can abstain from it for a few months, your taste buds will completely change. And that "meal" is like a snack I eat before breakfast.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Draedan

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • wat?
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2011, 09:09:34 am »
And that "meal" is like a snack I eat before breakfast.
He was saying that, that is what he prefers and showed a delicious example.
Not the amount...
In chadz We Trust.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Krakatit

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Krakatit
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2011, 09:25:59 am »
The effect of gaining weight when you drink beer is not because of the beer but it is because beer have lots of B vitamin which
can drastically increase your appetite. So in the end you gain your weight from all the food you eat when youre drinking beer.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2011, 10:48:15 am »
He was saying that, that is what he prefers and showed a delicious example.
Not the amount...

Remember, english is not baltards native language.  He's still an idiot no matter what language however.

The effect of gaining weight when you drink beer is not because of the beer but it is because beer have lots of B vitamin which
can drastically increase your appetite. So in the end you gain your weight from all the food you eat when youre drinking beer.

Eating kind of negates the purpose of drinking imo.  You drink to get drunk.  Eating makes you more sober, and also increases the potential for projectile vomiting, which means you need to drink more, sort of making the first drinks a waste.  Nah, much better to have a light snack before drinking and then slam em down for the rest of the night over a game of kings or high-low-red-black.

Offline Krakatit

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Krakatit
« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2011, 12:13:51 pm »
Making yourself sober by drinking is a myth. Food cant remove alcohol from your blood. Well i heard that by eating one apple you can somehow negate a little amount of alchohol which you drunk but its not very effective. But you can make resistant to alcohol by eating greasy or oily food before drinking. It will make a greasy layer inside of your stomach so you wont be absorbing the alcohol which you will drink in near future. But it can have wasting effects because after digesting that layer you will start absorbing all the alcohol which had no/small effect until this moment.
I saw once one guy looking sober after drinking this way and all of a sudden he just fell down and couldnt stand up :D

Offline Dante_Goujian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2011, 02:29:20 pm »
Having food in the tummy slows the alcohol reaching your intestines (where it is absorbed), thus giving your liver more time to start processing the alcohol, thus leaving you more sober.

So the end result is "eating before drinking makes you more sober."

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_FICO
« Reply #144 on: February 20, 2011, 12:18:18 pm »

Mmmmmmm
my teeth.... in that.... deep.... rrrrrrr..... snap!

my gums are itching now. i need meat

A fighter is more dangerous, starved, sick, injured, sleep-deprived, drunk and naked than the normal person is well-fed, healthy, whole, rested, cold sober and armed to the teeth

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2011, 05:37:37 am »
I added a relevant poll. Let me know if anyone important is missing.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2011, 06:06:11 am »
I added a relevant poll. Let me know if anyone important is missing.

*yawn*

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2011, 06:06:46 am »
*yawn*

You mad bro?

Offline Draedan

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • wat?
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2011, 06:13:33 am »
Draedan; the attention seeking autist of whom is sad that no one cares that he is playing the game again
You care =]
I didn't know autist was a word?
lol
And I was sad.
but not anymore because I have a new graphics card.
So can you change that to
Draedan; the friendly happy autistic nineteen year old, that Trippin cares enough about to post in his topics.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:14:35 am by Draedan »
In chadz We Trust.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Trael

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Artle
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2011, 06:14:32 am »
You think eating fat will make you gain weight? No wonder you have such trouble with your figure...

It's all that HFCS, if you can abstain from it for a few months, your taste buds will completely change. And that "meal" is like a snack I eat before breakfast.
Gaining weight and gaining fat are quite different things in my books. Gaining fat is where i have never seemed to make any progress (not that i would have really tried or wanted) so i have kind of guessed that i would have to eat quite differently [tossing wild guess that having some sugar in my food could be good start, instead of standars "and then i wanted something sweet and came back from shop with couple of grapes" and so...

Gaining weight, in that i have seen direct correlation to gaining muscles, so if i would want i could up my weight by starting to train those... but then again, would i need some, have time, have unlazziness enough...

Dont know can i really say that having stable weight is problem with figure.

Kind of annoying when im trying to get effective foodstuffs, so i would not need to use 1/3 of my wake hours eating some diet products that hold 90% of nothing just to get enough energy for my body to feel good, just becouse trend seems to be "loose weight, loose fat, what do you mean everyone does not need to reduce their eating just to be able to fit tru doors...."

edit:
Btw... i kind of hope Trippin is playing _Troll: the flaming_ with his frien.. i mean multiple personality disorder personalities... becouse this many replies would potentially net quite score, expecially when part of them are just other conversations going in thread.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:16:36 am by Trael »