Poll

Who is the most attractive woman and/or feminine male in the cRPG community?

Trippin; the Adonis of the cRPG community.
Balton; with his washboard fat rolls positioned to look like muscle.
Gorath; the merciless wife beater in which stems from his sexual inadequacy issues.
chadz; the guy who thinks that Trippin is funny.
Draedan; the attention seeking autist of whom is sad that no one cares that he is playing the game again.
1slander; the guy who wishes that he was a sexy woman, like Trippin.
Goretooth_ATS; the 600lb glutton of whom grinds 23 hours a day in order to get more heirlooms on his +23 bec de corbin.

Author Topic: Ask a girl anything  (Read 15359 times)

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ask a girl anything
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2011, 06:23:40 am »
Btw... i kind of hope Trippin is playing _Troll: the flaming_ with his frien.. i mean multiple personality disorder personalities... becouse this many replies would potentially net quite score, expecially when part of them are just other conversations going in thread.

What the fuck. Someone please translate this mound of shit this guy calls English.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2011, 07:10:33 am »
Gaining weight and gaining fat are quite different things in my books. Gaining fat is where i have never seemed to make any progress (not that i would have really tried or wanted) so i have kind of guessed that i would have to eat quite differently [tossing wild guess that having some sugar in my food could be good start, instead of standars "and then i wanted something sweet and came back from shop with couple of grapes" and so...

Gaining weight, in that i have seen direct correlation to gaining muscles, so if i would want i could up my weight by starting to train those... but then again, would i need some, have time, have unlazziness enough...

Dont know can i really say that having stable weight is problem with figure.

Kind of annoying when im trying to get effective foodstuffs, so i would not need to use 1/3 of my wake hours eating some diet products that hold 90% of nothing just to get enough energy for my body to feel good, just becouse trend seems to be "loose weight, loose fat, what do you mean everyone does not need to reduce their eating just to be able to fit tru doors...."

edit:
Btw... i kind of hope Trippin is playing _Troll: the flaming_ with his frien.. i mean multiple personality disorder personalities... becouse this many replies would potentially net quite score, expecially when part of them are just other conversations going in thread.

Huh? I eat 4,000+ calories a day, right now I am baking a pizza loaded with a variety of meat, and more bacon than I was able to fit on properly (had to layer it hard). Do you not see the veins on my abs?

And wtf, working out will only make you lose weight unless you eat more food than you ate before you worked out.

Honestly, I don't think there is a single true statement that you have made. It's like you went out of your way to say something as false as you possibly could conjure up.

BTW, I voted for myself in the poll, I am glad (would prefer to be winning) I am tied for the lead =) So come my fans across the globe, vote for me!
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2011, 08:22:51 pm »
You mad bro?

It's "umad bro?"   :rolleyes:
I'm bored waiting for you to come up with anything remotely close to original, or clever.  In an ideal world, both.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2011, 12:08:12 am »
It's "umad bro?"   :rolleyes:
I'm bored waiting for you to come up with anything remotely close to original, or clever.  In an ideal world, both.

I think that most all of my posts fall under both of those categories. It is fact that I am correct as my judgement is superior to yours.

However, you are correct in pointing out that some of my content is not original; for it is a well known that you are a sexist wife beater. It is my hope that you can settle down with a woman rather one day rather than mercilessly beating them as compensation for your premature ejaculation issues.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2011, 03:33:37 am »
rather than mercilessly beating them

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:42:12 am by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?