Author Topic: Breaking the game rules - does anyone care?  (Read 13456 times)

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
Re: Breaking the game rules - does anyone care?
« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2011, 12:05:43 am »
u made my drunken night sir! A tip of the hat to you!

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2011, 12:07:22 am »
blanket ban NA, only solution

Just....

lol
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2011, 12:16:04 am »
+2
As some1 said be4, no devs/admins take interest in this behaviour (whether the accusations are right or wrong). So this thread has become rly pointless.

Not really true, as 3 greys found out yesterday..

I haven't read this thread before, because I'm not interested hateful accusations and trolling, but what I see, it passes human comprehension.
If HRE is not calm down some of their members, we will be forced to react. Try to attack a neutral village bastards, and all Greys will come as a defender :twisted:
This is the last warning. Shut up or die. The choice is yours.

If you don't want to be accused maybe you should get your members to stop breaking the rules? Here's a reminder:

General rules

No exploiting of any kind
        NOT OK: Bypassing the autobalance

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2011, 12:17:59 am »
And there u re-railed something derailed i was trying to shut down.

Ah well! GAME ON!

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2011, 09:40:59 am »
If you don't want to be accused maybe you should get your members to stop breaking the rules? Here's a reminder:

General rules

No exploiting of any kind
        NOT OK: Bypassing the autobalance

Well...after first bans for bypassing autobalance and after new rules about CS spam and after talking with one of game admin [Lansamur if I remember correctly] and after this interpretation of rules
I thought everything is clear now:

1. Joining spec is not forbidden as far as I know, if you want to go to toilet or take a short break or whatever. If you then get into another team it wasn't your choice.
2. Staying in spec for the first round is not forbidden yet as far as I know and you will not lose your multi, because you didn't spawn (don't know if that will be changed or not, I don't care). You only lose your multi if you spawned in a team. If you go back to spec then you will still lose it.
3. Joining spec, team, spec, team, spec, team is forbidden, because you exploit the bugs/mistakes or whatever in the bannerbalance system until you get into your team.

Anything else?

Now stop the discussions here.

If you see someone still exploiting the bannerbalance thingy just take screens and report him in bansection. Posting here is just useless and causes lots of bullshit mimimi arguing 

I explained my clan-members what they did wrong and how to behave to not deserve for ban. I even created topic about this on our forum.

So now they are breaking rules on their own risk. And yes "just take screens and report him in bansection".
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Njunja

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Grrr baby, very grrr...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Antarian Empire
  • Game nicks: ANT_Njunja
« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2011, 11:29:51 am »
+1
I started this thread for a reason... and I think it did some good to the community. At least some people are starting to read/follow the rules. Some are still doing the bypass thing on EU2/5 but they are trying not to be too obvious (still noticeable). I think admins will enforce the rule in a more effective way now which was one of the main reasons for starting this topic.

As any other topic which is discussing a "hot" subject it also attracted some unnecessary arguments. That's why I decided to lock it.

For those who will still be trying to find ways how to "bend" the rules I will ask again (rhetoric question):

"If you can't follow the rules why are you playing this mod?"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

***Final_Boss's Heirloom Pack***