Author Topic: Breaking the game rules - does anyone care?  (Read 13501 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Breaking the game rules - does anyone care?
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2011, 02:08:13 am »
+3
When I want to feel superior (more then usual, I am pretty amazing as is) I just walk in this thread and read a few posts...

Good thread, would recommend.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2011, 02:16:01 am »
When I want to feel superior (more then usual, I am pretty amazing as is) I just walk in this thread and read a few posts...

Good thread, would recommend.

you was so humble before gaining admin rights... heh even admin permissions on a damn game can change people...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2011, 02:23:09 am »
+2
you was so humble before gaining admin rights... heh even admin permissions on a damn game can change people...

I don't remember being humble before gaining admin rights...

I think I started joking about being Naturally Superior after someone tried to troll me with it and failed, but I just let it stick.

Realistically I am... Um... Just Me. No one special really, just me.

Just blame my increase in trolling on the people who trolled me, a natural response from me in a way.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:24:17 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2011, 07:28:22 am »
i often see HREs not attacking the other clanmates in the opposite team. not all of em.. just someone. it's annoying when you charge with an HRE on the side and suddently he don't attack the enemy because it's a clanmate and just watch you being raped by that clanmate plus the other enemies...

Hahaha...actually i shoot/hit yellows first.
And even if some of us did so...still better than not spawning at all, eh?

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2011, 11:03:05 am »
Hahaha...actually i shoot/hit yellows first.

no actually is by far worse and i had some pillagers banned for that. if i don't spawn, it's none of your business, as as far as you know, i could be smoking on the balcony, taking a piss, answering the phone.

but if you are going to engage and your teammate suddently don't attack his "clanmate" on the other team, is called griefing and yes.. not attacking your enemies because are clanmates it is.

so it's easy to whine and point the finger on a clan without taking a look on yours.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2011, 02:05:15 pm »
Just ban the whole fucking clan already. -.-

I haven't read this thread before, because I'm not interested hateful accusations and trolling, but what I see, it passes human comprehension.
If HRE is not calm down some of their members, we will be forced to react. Try to attack a neutral village bastards, and all Greys will come as a defender :twisted:
This is the last warning. Shut up or die. The choice is yours.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2011, 02:20:02 pm »
blanket ban NA, only solution
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2011, 02:22:46 pm »
I haven't read this thread before, because I'm not interested hateful accusations and trolling, but what I see, it passes human comprehension.
If HRE is not calm down some of their members, we will be forced to react. Try to attack a neutral village bastards, and all Greys will come as a defender :twisted:

If september 1939 is anything to go by history aint on yo side for these threats.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2011, 06:30:30 pm »
+1

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2011, 06:43:34 pm »
If september 1939 is anything to go by history aint on yo side for these threats.
LOWBLOWWWWWWW.
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2011, 10:47:43 pm »
+1

"Shut up or die". Yeah, your totally not interested in hateful accusations, lulz.

Offline Majer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Behold!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Majer_The_Grey
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2011, 11:40:05 pm »
I saw YOU many times LEAVE the weaker team and after a minute JOINING the other.
FACT: The team with Tot in it is never the weaker team. :)

Solution (Like mentioned many times before): Let us only choose 1 team, so we join one of the
teams randomly.
I play cRPG in a faction to get experience of great teamwork based siege scenario, not to play with random people. For example, not with you.

What about following rule:
Everytime you join Spectator you lose 1 multiplier.
If you got x5 when you joined spec you got x4 if you rejoin.
It would stop the abuse for sure and is ok for those who a really using spectator the way they want to.
I don't care about exp nor the money. If I were to choose between friend or multiplier I would always go for first one. Of course, by being a badass and winning I do deserve a reward unlike loosing team.
I join my clanmates to fight side-by-side and a perspective to earn gold for upkeep and experience to have competitive stats are encouraging.
That's the point of game after all. Stop trying to destroy it.

Berserker the Grey joined spec after round switched him to other team, than waited and joined his buddies on defense. Have in mind that this is just one example of what is being done many times on EU siege servers, regardless of warnings or bans.
You are missing one thing here - Berserker went into serious arse-kicking-rampage there and when he left his post-balance team he had to wait till others refill virtual slots to let him rejoin his companions. So probably 2 or 3 knights willing to smack our ugly faces of Grey entered fight, instead of one man not so happy to ruin winning streak of his friend (in which he also worked hard to earn it).

For the "toillet" argument, who are you kidding? I am willing to bet hard cash that you would rather crap yourself up than lose the multi.
I bet that you made more crap than reasonable thinking in your life. The thing is - you have to prove that someone is cheating, not just accuse someone and waiting them to explain and prove it is otherwise.

Just tell your buddies to stop abusing  banner balance or there will be even more screenshots here proving my point.
All our clan mates want is that we can play together. If there were not rats taking our banners and thus involuntarily making our team split, we would be glad to just kick your sad arse and watch you cry on the forums that we're stacking teams by being superior.

I like watching Grey's defend themselves on the forums. Best defence is offence .
I bet if you're ever going to court on trial (let's hope it won't happen) , you're gonna punch the judge in the face instead of answering the "how do you plead?" question . =)
There's no way to answer that ranting, so why bother making excuses?

(...) by joining spectator but also can cause the winning team for the next round to not gain multipliers cause the game judge the team were unbalanced because a lot of peoples went spectator.
And that's the real problem with teamswitching.

Instead of just fucking admitting they abuse everything abusable in this mod all they come out with is shit on every thread like this: "He went to smoke" or "He was eating" or "He went to the toilet"...
Raping noobs can be tiresome. I can't tell what you do on spec, nor can you tell what others do. Difference is that I do not care.

Of course not. Being on spectator lefts slots open to everyone join and aid non-Grey team. Surprisingly noone wants to.

It is said - let Grey Order and other clans have their unique banners ideally with a range of "public" symbols.

And please, do not involve Strategus into that - it's totally different part of game (at least for now).

There is a basic tactic to get your multiplier high - make us lose yokels!

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2011, 11:58:31 pm »
+2
Ok this has gone far enough.

As some1 said be4, no devs/admins take interest in this behaviour (whether the accusations are right or wrong). So this thread has become rly pointless.

So lets give this a rest. I stand by what i said. U stand with what u said. Let's keep it at that.

But honestly Harpag, "If u dont stop accusing me of cheating, i will attack u in strat"? How old are you?

Njunja, i know u intended this thread honestly, i respect you and your clan alot (hugz and kisses for Randomdude, Deatherage and Korbi_the_Turncoat ^^), but it has derailed and has no further use.
We can conclude that its OK to try to join the winning team.

So lets keep the peace and focus our rage on other things, for example killing each other in cRpg
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:15:42 am by Harafat »

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2011, 12:03:48 am »
+1
Ok this has gone far enough.

As some1 said be4, no devs/admins take interest in this behaviour (whether the accusations are right or wrong).

So lets give this a rest. I stand by wha

My god. He never finished what he wanted to say.. The devs assassinated him.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #149 on: October 28, 2011, 12:04:54 am »
+2
Ninja edit there.. well played devs.. well played.