Author Topic: make 2h overheads inactive at the end of the swing.  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: make 2h overheads inactive at the end of the swing.
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 08:32:23 pm »
I have even more problems with the thrust.

People are thrusting and in the end of their thrust they turn around and hit a guy who is somewhere left or right of them, which would actually never hurt anyone, but it gives full pierce damage :rolleyes:

First time I +ed one of your posts, good job  :wink:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: MSN-chat Dezilagel and Zapper
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 09:06:25 pm »
You're talking about MW elite Spamitar. This weapon is just insanly op and needs almost no skill to use. When I play siege I just pick one up (free mw elite spamitar and masterpiece shields thanks to grey clan) and 1-2 hit everyone. Basic feinting and footwork is needed, the rest is spam and facehugging.
The problem with the spamitar is, it has speed, damage and length. It only lacks the thrust, but masterworked it has enough cutting power even for plate.

Wut? Elite scimitar at MW has 34 cut. That's 1 less than MW NCS, 2 less than MW Langes Messer, 3 less than Grosse Messer etc... It doesn't get any magical damage increases. I love people like you who talk about how OP some weapon is, but don't use it yourself because (insert excuse here).
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline hippy_with_a_scimi

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Balbasaur
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balbaroth since the dawn of times
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 09:32:01 pm »
Wut? Elite scimitar at MW has 34 cut. That's 1 less than MW NCS, 2 less than MW Langes Messer, 3 less than Grosse Messer etc... It doesn't get any magical damage increases. I love people like you who talk about how OP some weapon is, but don't use it yourself because (insert excuse here).

Dude Elite Spammy is like the black sheep of Crpg , even if there is better weaps out there , people will always rant about it ,

As for me ive been using the spammy since last crpg reset , it used to be the best weap in the lot , but the balancing team did a great job on 1handers , and now its in the pack of good weapons ,

it doesnt stand alone   as the best 1h around anymore... 

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 09:35:22 pm »
Dude Elite Spammy is like the black sheep of Crpg , even if there is better weaps out there , people will always rant about it ,

As for me ive been using the spammy since last crpg reset , it used to be the best weap in the lot , but the balancing team did a great job on 1handers , and now its in the pack of good weapons ,

it doesnt stand alone   as the best 1h around anymore...

1h has great balance at the moment. So many viable weapons with different styles - axes, picks, straight swords, curved swords - all with their own advantages, and many different top-end weapons of each "class" are viable. 2h has the German and Danish that are pretty much vastly better than anything else, polearms have the poleaxes and GLA (although there's pretty good balance in polearms too, glaives, longspear..) et cetera.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
Re: make 2h overheads inactive at the end of the swing.
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 09:56:56 pm »
PPLLEEAASSEE DO IT!