Author Topic: Ban Sir_Korgoth  (Read 2192 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
Ban Sir_Korgoth
« on: October 08, 2011, 11:05:58 pm »
So i was playing on eu 5, it were low populated.

It started with a guy with smokebombs and no armor at all. I didnt care because we were winning anyway. But me and my teammates were trying to raise an imporant ladder, but when he spotted it, he stod on it. And wouldent move. So me and my teammates had to kill, because are we supose to wait for an kick poll ? And we couldent kick him off it either, it were impossible.

I ended up with the last hit and killed him, after that i get polled. And it goes through for some weird reason.

I rejoin confused, and the next thing which happens is a guy teamhitting me, a cav. I told him to stop or i would kill his horse (just a threat which normally works). The enemy archer killed his horse, but he keept running after me, trying to teamkill me. Amd while i were running away from him, i get polled again, And kicked again.

At this stage i began to get a little pissed and asked for reasons, but they wouldent rly give me any. I actually just got told to shut up, and because i asked for reaons.... i got polled again and kicked. And i actually never got any reasons which were good enough for a kick.

And it keept on goin like that for 1 more time.

And then the  last one came, where i decided to actually grap some info for a ban post, since this was crazy.

which is this one:
(click to show/hide)

The reactions rly speak for themselves. Notice the last one: And risen. Make screenshots. So they will get bans tomorrow.

And if u doubt any of this happened, u could ask some of the people on the picture. Risen_Saxon_Stixx were there from the start, so he knows it all. Which his reaction clearly proves.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
Re: Ban Sir_Korgoth
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 11:19:28 pm »
This is NOT me. Just saying.

Proof. I got no Sir_Korgoth, I got 12 Korgoths but no Sir_Korgoth

« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:24:35 pm by Korgoth »

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 11:28:04 pm »
This is 100% true i was there from the start of the 5 polls that were made everytime GTX did get above 51% For no Reason At all The First one that GTX mensions on the above statement is zilfer_III he was the one who was naked and standing on the ladder trolling and made the first poll. then followed by a guy called Raven_Rock i believe who is the cav GTX also mensions and Raven_Rock made the second and third polls for no Reason then the polls kept coming......This was earlier today at 8th of October i hope this helped i want these people warned but not banned thank you!  :|

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 11:28:39 pm »
This is NOT me. Just saying.

Proof. I got no Sir_Korgoth, I got 12 Korgoths but no Sir_Korgoth

Your link died, but I saw it before it died so yeah, confirmed not him.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 11:29:53 pm »
This is 100% true i was there from the start of the 5 polls that were made everytime GTX did get above 51% For no Reason At all The First one that GTX mensions on the above statement is zilfer_III he was the one who was naked and standing on the ladder trolling and made the first poll. then followed by a guy called Raven_Rock i believe who is the cav GTX also mensions and Raven_Rock made the second and third polls for no Reason then the polls kept coming......This was earlier today at 8th of October i hope this helped i want these people warned but not banned thank you!  :|

Yes ty, that is the correct names. And yes Raven_rock is a cav with a glaive (i think) on foot.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:34:03 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 11:32:38 pm »
always happy to help a Friendly Soldier Dont make what happend today impact on your skill GTX Il always be on your side man!  8-)  :D

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 11:32:56 pm »
Hmmm. I remember earlier during the Stronghold test a Raven who kept destroying friendly buildings, then going on attacking the ladder to last teamattack/kill. Don't remember for sure but it might have been him.

I was also on the server and saw some of the random polls of gtx.

zilfer_III also kept on making random polls after this while typing random "Greece rule! Other countries sucks" in chat.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 11:38:34 pm »
i did take screenshots of everything that happend but when EU_5 got like 80 players in like 4 seconds my game crashed and then steam also followed the crash and shutdown so i lost the screenshots but i can confirm zilfer_III saying "Greece rules!, Germany Drools" and "Greece Wins, Norway is Gay" he was trolling ever since the polls just a complete flipping IDIOT FYI  :| :? :mad:

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 11:40:13 pm »
i did take screenshots of everything that happend but when EU_5 got like 80 players in like 4 seconds my game crashed and then steam also followed the crash and shutdown so i lost the screenshots but i can confirm zilfer_III saying "Greece rules!, Germany Drools" and "Greece Wins, Norway is Gay" he was trolling ever since the polls just a complete flipping IDIOT FYI  :| :? :mad:
EU_5 got Full Player cap becuase EU_2 Went down just to make things easyier to understand  8-)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 11:40:42 pm »

Yeah, EU5 got full within a couple of seconds.

Offline Kherr

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Kherr
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 11:48:10 pm »
I was on the server at that time. Ok, I did not see the described situation at the ladder.
Guys... cmon on. GTX was not angelic. There was a lot of raging. And GTX was not very polite even before the polls.

To be constantly kicked after polls from different people... guys, a lot of player were angry with GTX. So imho they took the chance with the polls. After the first poll he came back, raged, next poll, came back... and so on... escalating.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 11:54:34 pm »
I was on the server at that time. Ok, I did not see the described situation at the ladder.
Guys... cmon on. GTX was not angelic. There was a lot of raging. And GTX was not very polite even before the polls.

To be constantly kicked after polls from different people... guys, a lot of player were angry with GTX. So imho they took the chance with the polls. After the first poll he came back, raged, next poll, came back... and so on... escalating.

I was not very polite ? only thing i did was to comment the archers, by saying campers. Nothing else. And i didnt rage after the first poll. I was like: wtf he were leeching and i get banned ? O.o. After the 3rd poll i began to get pissed, and repetively asked for reasons. because i didnt get any.

So saying that i raged after first poll is a big overreaction. But i do know u dont like me at all, and were one of the guys against me.

Do u have any pics to prove this btw ?

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 11:56:26 pm »

I'm sorry you can now get someone kicked etc for being unpolite? Then where is Panos his 100th kick/ban.

Sure you can get angry because people may have said something to you but that's where you mention a poll-kick REASON before making a poll. Which is stated in the OP that he or she did not.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:59:10 pm by Thovex »

Offline //saxon

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 12:01:56 am »

it wasnt nessassary tho it was completly fucking RETARDED they were all brain dead smoking shit and had no idea how to play the game it should of been Zilfer_III in GTX's position  :mad: :mad: plus i dont get the fact how people on GTX's Team Were Actualy pressing 1 When they could of had a easy multi it frustates me how Retarded people are WOW  :mad:

Offline Kherr

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Kherr
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 12:03:25 am »
I was not very polite ? only thing i did was to comment the archers, by saying campers. Nothing else. And i didnt rage after the first poll. I was like: wtf he were leeching and i get banned ? O.o. After the 3rd poll i began to get pissed, and repetively asked for reasons. because i didnt get any.

So saying that i raged after first poll is a big overreaction. But i do know u dont like me at all, and were one of the guys against me.

Do u have any pics to prove this btw ?
GTX, I dont know you. Afaik we never talked. I dont know why you think I dont like you at all. Tbh I never thought about our relationship before this message ;-)
Ok, the first message I got from you this evening on the server before the polls was something like "hey fallen spamming noob". Not a big offense, but tbh I don't like that. Also some player accused you several teamhits. That happened before the polls.
GTX why do you think you get more than 50% in polls constantly?