Author Topic: Ban Sir_Korgoth  (Read 2302 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
Re: Ban Sir_Korgoth
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2011, 12:09:21 am »
GTX, I dont know you. Afaik we never talked. I dont know why you think I dont like you at all. Tbh I never thought about our relationship before this message ;-)
Ok, the first message I got from you this evening on the server before the polls was something like "hey fallen spamming noob". Not a big offense, but tbh I don't like that. Also some player accused you several teamhits. That happened before the polls.
GTX why do you think you get more than 50% in polls constantly?

Yeah accused me for several teamhits, but i didnt do many in the time i was actually on the server. And the ones i did is not on purpose. Why would i kill my teammates on purpose, when we have to work together to a get a multiplier? I was trying to reach my last xp, so i could get to lvl 31.

And i think u didnt like me because u keept talking against me, but i dont wanna focus on this now. Lets just give these people something to think about, because i wont hope for anyone, to try what i did.

Again, do u have any screens to prove it?

PS i just said: Hey fallen noob. (Im Risen your fallen, + the people which made risen came from fallen, just a little info why)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline crojosip

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • *insert random quote here*
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crojo
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2011, 12:10:00 am »
Because some people are not right in the head?

Just earlier today I was playing, I had high scores, almost always at the top of score board, did not teamkill, did not chat at all, just played for a while.

Later when I had to leave I asked a buddy to do a poll on me to check it out.  He did a poll to kick me and it passed. No reason for kick was stated, I did nothing to anger anyone and I was helping my team constantly and had high scores.  A poll still pulled through on an almost full server.

That only shows how retarded people can be.
I was just amazed at it, not angry.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 12:10:56 am »
I was just amazed at it, not angry.

Same when it happened to me the first time.

Offline Kherr

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Kherr
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 12:15:38 am »
Yeah accused me for several teamhits, but i didnt do many in the time i was actually on the server. And the ones i did is not on purpose. Why would i kill my teammates on purpose, when we have to work together to a get a multiplier? I was trying to reach my last xp, so i could get to lvl 31.

And i think u didnt like me because u keept talking against me, but i dont wanna focus on this now. Lets just give these people something to think about, because i wont hope for anyone, to try what i did.

Again, do u have any screens to prove it?

PS i just said: Hey fallen noob. (Im Risen your fallen, + the people which made risen came from fallen, just a little info why)
1. I dont have screenshots
2. It seems you remember differently
3. I dont want to argue here. Just wanted to tell what I remember about the situation.
4. Topic is closed for me. Have fun!

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2011, 12:16:29 am »
GTX, I dont know you. Afaik we never talked. I dont know why you think I dont like you at all. Tbh I never thought about our relationship before this message ;-)
Ok, the first message I got from you this evening on the server before the polls was something like "hey fallen spamming noob". Not a big offense, but tbh I don't like that. Also some player accused you several teamhits. That happened before the polls.
GTX why do you think you get more than 50% in polls constantly?
isnt it obv R_TARDED NOOBS who cant even do simple math or no what day it is and becuase they dont no basic math they dont no what 1 = accept and 2 = dicline  actualy means its so obv fucking retards

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2011, 12:27:30 am »
Chill, let an admin review the topic.

I'd also like to receive PMs from people if they have a problem with a certain Risen, otherwise no solution will be found and it will only turn into kick/ban/flame wars, which is not exactly a good solution in my opinion.

However Polls are not a good idea anymore with the amount of dumb people in the game, I suggest having a couple of Admins that go to Siege servers more often than Battle, I've not yet seen a single admin for pretty much months on, say EU5.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 12:31:57 am by Thovex »

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2011, 12:36:10 am »
Chill, let an admin review the topic.

I'd also like to receive PMs from people if they have a problem with a certain Risen, otherwise no solution will be found and it will only turn into kick/ban/flame wars, which is not exactly a good solution in my opinion.

However Polls are not a good idea anymore with the amount of dumb people in the game, I suggest having a couple of Admins that go to Siege servers more often than Battle, I've not yet seen a single admin for pretty much months on, say EU5.
Yeah there are nearly never admins on siege servers. Pretty crappy. So people can abuse as much as they want, like they did here.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2011, 11:47:58 pm »
bump to wake up the admins! :P

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 12:31:49 am »
EU 5 had no bannerbalance, that's why you seldomly saw an admin there, cause all those that were on Siege went to EU_2. Changed now though, so u'll prolly be more lucky to find one of us.

Edit 1: Oh yeah, banned for 2 days

Edit 2: And AzTec, do watch your mouth a bit. Going off in a hissy fit like that doesn't really help the case.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:40:15 am by Lansamur »
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader