Author Topic: [EU] Merc Phazh  (Read 11482 times)

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
Re: Phazh
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 01:17:01 am »
I thought it was a legitimate anti-cav tactic.

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: mERCENARIES
  • Game nicks: pOLLACABALLO
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 01:21:24 am »
They didn't apologise (for braking the rules), a bit of lol its ok, but they just kept with the "GTFO" attitude. As Triki said, "too much arrogance". Not cool.  :|

And... what with the ban that one of you guys polled against me?  :shock: Burr1ck?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 01:23:40 am by yneoz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 01:25:10 am »
I don't know what's the big deal. They were trying out something, the round didn't finish draw, and there was good 30 more seconds to go before the end.

This wasn't one tenth as annoying as roofcampers that destroyed ladders and are waiting until they are absolutely last in the team.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 01:27:30 am »
I don't know what's the big deal. They were trying out something, the round didn't finish draw, and there was good 30 more seconds to go before the end.

This wasn't one tenth as annoying as roofcampers that destroyed ladders and are waiting until they are absolutely last in the team.
This. Have a good night. :)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 01:27:58 am »
Even though it was not the "typical" kind of unreachable place, they were in one, and stayed there for 3 minutes until the time ran out. After that, he just basically told us to shut up.

He, as an admin, allowed and participated in something anyone else would, at least, be kicked from the server.

And, before any Merc can deny it, here are two pictures:

« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 01:34:24 am by Mikelon »

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 01:28:35 am »

Dont lie, ofc it was a draw. And it was 3 min of delaying, not 20secs cuz of an archer on a roof (cuz sometimes you dont realize your are last till you see the upleft numbers, as you are aiming for several targets in few secs), BANDIT PLEASE..
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 01:29:40 am by yneoz »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 01:31:33 am »
Must say...there is a difference between about 2 mins of delaying (I was still alive on your team during this time, riding a horse and killed a couple with a lance but was about the only one), and waiting for a couple of archers on a roof for about 15 secs to jump down.

But I copy:

It is true Mercs built a siege tower, were the last alive hidden inside it (it was against a wall so entrance unreachable) and so ended up delaying the round for quite some time. All of which Phazh was part of. He then went on to insist that they were just having fun and not delaying, despite many people complaining. Phazh got most of the flack because of his admin status, and perhaps he should have been stricter about it and certainly have admitted wrong doing. But I believe Phazh to be a good admin so I don't see this event as much of an offset against that.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 01:33:07 am »
Oh nice lies. The round actually ended in a draw and we lost our hard earned multi. Now you guys are just lying, so sad.. even the admin does....
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 01:36:55 am »
Dont lie, ofc it was a draw. And it was 3 min of delaying, not 20secs cuz of an archer on a roof (cuz sometimes you dont realize your are last till you see the upleft numbers, as you are aiming for several targets in few secs), BANDIT PLEASE..

??? I dind't lie, why would I?  This was how I remembered this round.

I must be hit by that German guy, what was his name? Oh, yes, Alzheimer!
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 01:37:17 am »

Not cool phaz. Just not cool.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 01:38:09 am »
All mercs were dead before the round ended. We made sure of that. Now don't come in here and start flinging around silly accusations.

We tried something, it didn't work out... no need to get your panties in a twist.

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2011, 01:41:59 am »
All mercs were dead before the round ended. We made sure of that. Now don't come in here and start flinging around silly accusations.

We tried something, it didn't work out... no need to get your panties in a twist.

Dude, I just want an apologise, thats all, no panties. And you still talk with arrogance, not cool mate. Good nite then.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2011, 01:46:52 am »
I dont give a damn who died first or last, the point is you are an ADMIN, not me. You delayed a round with your buddies, for a very long time. that is  a fact. You were with those guys doing that , even when you knew you are supossed to avoid that stuff using your admin powers. You got your admin powers for that not for anything else. IF you think you got it just to kick ppl you dislike or to be cool.. then why the hell are you an admin?... You did wrong not us. Yet you keep your attitude. Good work. You have put yourself and your clan to "camping lamers" levels only seen before in greys.... Have a good night. And i repeat. It was 3 mins delay with all your buddies. And it was a draw. And.. you are an admin.......and a liar it seems.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2011, 01:49:21 am »
Dude, I just want an apologise, thats all, no panties. And you still talk with arrogance, not cool mate. Good nite then.

Two people come in here to say it's not a big deal yet you still demand an apology for having to wait, what? A minute? Two?

Come on, don't be like that. It's not nice.

And to Trikipum, admins are allowed to have fun too. Don't call me a liar, it's rude.

Offline pOLLACABALLO

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2011, 01:51:11 am »
Two people come in here to say it's not a big deal yet you still demand an apology for having to wait, what? A minute? Two?

Come on, don't be like that. It's not nice.

And to Trikipum, admins are allowed to have fun too. Don't call me a liar, it's rude.

??? I want an apologise because one of your friends wanted to ban me, and you as an admin, didnt do nothing, i bet you pressed 1.