Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 48092 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Smoothrich
« Reply #300 on: August 29, 2012, 08:04:08 am »
+1
I've never seen Smoothrich abuse admin powers or even come close to it.

Ya thanks man, none of the complaints are ever about me being an admin, just people who think I can be a dick on the forums.  While true, I only start arguments with people who I think are posting stupid shit to begin with and should be called out to see them justify what or why they believe.

I've been an admin from day one of the servers and don't think too much of it, and in fact have a steam list full of cRPG people who contact me when someone is disturbing the servers and I help when I can.  Its a thankless volunteer position for a small community, but I enjoy the game, appreciate the dev and admin team, and have met some pretty cool people here and there from this game who I can chat with or play any other game and have fun.

Most posts here are just bitching about me being an LLJK troll and by virtue of that I shouldn't be an admin in the first place.  Many are EU players that have never even interacted with me outside of the forums or EU Strat battles where I goof off in chat.  Sure whatever to that, but you can believe when it comes to making the servers run smoothly I am as opposite from an emotional immature griefer as anybody, and me and all of the other admins have been selected and retained because we understand the rules, make unbiased decisions, and do what we can to make the playerbase happy on the very limited server selection we have.

One thing I don't like is insulting Shik or the other devs and blaming them for having poorly run servers.  The admin team we have is great, our admin forum is full of discussion to make sure we are always doing the right thing, and if anyone has a problem you just need to send a forum PM, use IRC, or add one of us to a Steam list and we will help you.  The only thing I think we need is a few more admins, especially on siege, so don't be afraid to apply and shoot Shik or me a PM on the forums or IRC or something if you are interested.  LLJK Trolls need not apply!

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #301 on: September 05, 2012, 11:40:13 pm »
Huh how come Smooth is now negative? You are probably one of the only admins to have over 100 votes(NA) determining how good/bad you are. And now you're negative, though not as bad as Eyebeat.

Interesting.

210 votes. Someone is either really good, really bad, or just really active to be able to garner enough people to get off their lazy asses and come in here to vote for them.

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #302 on: September 05, 2012, 11:59:12 pm »
+2
Smooth is one of the best admins to grace cRPG.
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #303 on: September 06, 2012, 01:28:49 am »
I heard he has a big penis.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #304 on: September 06, 2012, 03:40:16 am »
+3
Best thread

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #305 on: September 06, 2012, 08:15:51 am »
+3
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

john madden

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB Mascot
  • Game nicks: FrugFrug Owl_Beard
« Reply #306 on: September 06, 2012, 08:32:54 am »
+2
Oh no! another chinese earthquake!

EBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #307 on: September 06, 2012, 09:01:37 am »
+2
ebay
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 06, 2012, 10:45:46 am »
+1

Typing "CA" makes the narrator say California! (my only discovery in this awesome game)

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #309 on: September 06, 2012, 05:16:07 pm »
+3
you forgot his most recent one when they patched it sire
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #310 on: September 06, 2012, 06:02:16 pm »
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline FrugFrug

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 06, 2012, 08:04:18 pm »
oh wow, didn't know about that update.  :shock:

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 07, 2012, 09:48:23 am »
+1
The John Madden Moonbase National Anthem has been taken down, Uumdi. Never forget how it goes.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #313 on: September 09, 2012, 03:21:00 pm »
The John Madden Moonbase National Anthem has been taken down, Uumdi. Never forget how it goes.

EVERYTHING I LOVE GETS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME, hahaha

There was this video called Magical Butt Adventure, years and years ago.  I swear if somebody can scrape it from the bowels of the internet, I will make them a thank you card made of macaroni, with a 50 dollar check inside.  Favorite video of all time, hands down.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 03:26:00 pm by Uumdi »

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2012, 01:31:55 am »
+2
Smoothrich has the rapier-wit required to keep c-RPG safe from backstabbers, ne'er do wells and rule-breakers.

Razor-sharp man this fellow, would recommend again for Admin. With him around, no one can get away with anything!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 01:35:38 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.