Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

Yes
114 (50.2%)
No
113 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: [NA] Ganner  (Read 36100 times)

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Ganner
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2013, 10:26:50 pm »
Using that same logic Miley that means we could be talking about a hockey game, and I could say "JUST A BUNCH OF DUMB CRACKERS CHUCKING A PUCK AROUND"

...what?  Cracker isn't a race!  :rolleyes:

Even if you didn't mean it in a racial way it seems pretty clear how it could have been construed as racial. It was only a mute, not worth freaking out about, certainly not days later.  You could have easily been kicked or even banned for spamming admin for as long as you did.  Or you could do what most people do, which is accept the mute, get un-muted 5 minutes later when the map ends, and that's that.

Except that's basically the n word for white people... I didn't mention any race. Lol stop trying to bend it into something it's not. I'm probably the least racist person on here. Please tell me what race a monkey is idiot.

This post was supposed to be made the day this happened but Shik didn't give me the chat in time. And then Canary gave me it two days later. Ganner also could have answered me like an admin should. If most people thought it was okay to kill innocent people that wouldn't make it right. So I don't know why you're telling me what the majority would do.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 10:30:28 pm by Miley »

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2013, 10:34:36 pm »
+1
Crack open a history book, calling black people "monkeys, primates, apes" etc has been used as a racial slur for ages.  The mute was justified, even if you didn't realize what you were saying.   
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2013, 10:53:00 pm »
Sorry maybe you should tell cmp to add reading history books on different types of racial insults were used for which groups of people to the rules list. Don't be dumb. I DIDN'T MENTION A RACE, nor did I mean to imply a race. There's like every race playing football. The mute was not justified.

Lol at the things some people need to have shoved through their heads.

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2013, 01:30:57 am »
+1
Saying monkeys in reference to a black dominated sport (football) is pretty obvious.

You were wrong. Be happy you were only muted.
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
Re: Ganner
« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2013, 05:11:21 am »
So today (more like a couple of days ago) Ganner randomly muted me for no reason.

So I stood in front of Ganner while he shot and he didn't say anything still. Then he said "sorry dude (or something like that)" and kicked me.

The only thing I said was something like "why do a bunch of dumb monkeys get millions of dollars to run around?" Then Plague called me racist, and I was like I didn't even say a race... and basically nothing on race. So I don't know why Ganner would do this. I was going to get the chat logs but Canary won't answer and Shik forgot to give me them.
1. Griefing
2. Racist remark

This is Ganners admin thread ------> http://forum.meleegaming.com/game-admin-feedback/%28na%29-ganner/

If forum Admins can Merge this and Ganners original thread Plz and thanks.

No Shine it shows an idiot admin not doing his job properly. Shine you obviously misread or something? I SAID I SPAMMED SO NOT I'M NOT LEAVING THINGS OUT.

Shadowren your post was totally pointless.
I'm not arguing the kick. Please tell me what race I mentioned. LOL what an idiot you are. I forgot that monkeys was a race and that calling monkeys dumb was racist.

Wow man you people really are dumb aren't you :s

Yes Miley, yes my post did make sense. You are just so incredibly stupid it flew over your head. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, you absorb nothing i say. At the end of the day common sense overrules everything.

"first rule of em all: common sense"
        ~ chadz

If you still dont understand look at the Spoiler below!  :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ganner
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2013, 07:05:13 am »

Yes Miley, yes my post did make sense. You are just so incredibly stupid it flew over your head. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, you absorb nothing i say. At the end of the day common sense overrules everything.

If you still dont understand look at the Spoiler below!  :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)

Yet I didn't even mention a race. OH MY THE STUPIDITY OF SHADOWREN.

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2013, 04:01:16 pm »
You implied race when you used a term associated with racial discrimination, then used it in the context of a sport that is dominated by the race discriminated by the term.

Stop acting like a child and be happy you weren't banned. stfu kthxbai
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2013, 03:39:49 am »
You implied race when you used a term associated with racial discrimination, then used it in the context of a sport that is dominated by the race discriminated by the term.

Stop acting like a child and be happy you weren't banned. stfu kthxbai

I can call any race a monkey. Please stop being such an idiot. stfu kthxbai

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 11, 2013, 03:49:34 pm »
+1
You can, but obviously you're going to be muted.

gg, you're a whiny little child.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2013, 04:22:15 am »
Whiny because some admins suck. Any kid is better than a pothead troll piece of trash.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2013, 03:56:34 pm »
+2
Miley do we really need to still be talking about a mute that happened a week ago?
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2013, 02:14:35 am »
Miley do we really need to still be talking about a mute that happened a week ago?

Yes because someone has to show some admins doing their job wrongly.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2013, 03:15:43 am »
Yes because someone has to show some admins doing their job wrongly.

Ganner follows a lunar cycle, joining the server for 5 minutes once every new moon to play c-rpg be a badmin.

Instead of complaining about what he did to me, I will instead make a point about his laziness and inaction. Here is such an incident:
He decided to not investigate Adeyrn's ban request for the intentional archer TKer and then ignored my post about how that very same person has been banned for it before, because they intentionally tked me and got banned for a week.
Hey Ganner, I've come to politely ask you to re-look at Adeyrn's ban thread against Lotus Slayer.
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-request-lotusslayer/

Here is the thread where I requested punishment for intentional team wounding against archers. He seems to do this quite often.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/lotoslayer-delaying-teamwounding/msg578610/#msg578610

NA needs admins and there are plenty of people deserving of it, why does this guy still hold that position when 50 percent of the na community would be better than him?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 03:24:32 am by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2013, 07:36:01 am »
+2

Welcome to veteran players that can't get over anything. 

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.