Author Topic: What happened to the apology?  (Read 10503 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: What happened to the apology?
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2011, 11:35:28 pm »
Behave better then? Problem solved?

Yes I could and do mostly behave better than I have at times, this does not change facts of ill use of admin powers which eventually led to the removal of such powers from Nuffen.

You tell me to behave better but fail to consider that the latest in bad behaviour as far as me and Nuffen is concerned is Nuffen team-hitting me intentionally on Fallen_Lilith, on a plains like map, not many days ago, there was orange fog on the map at the time and a bug affecting EU_1 which meant that players could no longer see kill-death icons in the bottom left of the screen and neither could any of us see chat come up on the main screen and could only see what each other said by using the logs.

The server was reset and if players restarted their clients everything was fine again, not long after the issue was resolved my graphics card freezes up and I'm forced to restart my computer.

One who does not behave nor takes responsibility for their bad behaviour, or people who support them individuals are not ones who should tell others how to behave.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:37:50 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2011, 11:38:57 pm »
Yes I could and do mostly behave better than I have at times, this does not change facts of ill use of admin powers which eventually led to the removal of such powers from Nuffen.

You tell me to behave better but fail to consider that the latest in bad behaviour as far as me and Nuffen is concerned is Nuffen team-hitting me intentionally on Fallen_Lilith, on a plains like map, not many days ago, there was orange fog on the map at the time and a bug affecting EU_1 which meant that players could no longer see kill-death icons in the bottom left of the screen and neither could any of us see chat come up on the main screen and could only see what each other said by using the logs.

The server was reset and if players restarted their clients everything was fine again, not long after the issue was resolved my graphics card freezes up and I'm forced to restart my computer.

One who does not behave nor takes responsibility for their bad behaviour, or people who support them individuals are not ones who should tell others how to behave.

And your jumping over the fact that you team-KILLED me for like the 15th time sinse I got demoted, while I did nothing towards you.. nice..
Your  the reason I now got fraps installed, and next time your teamkilling me, its gonna be put up on youtube.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2011, 11:41:48 pm »
+2
So funny that people are always saying most tks are done by archery/throwing....I don't know the statistics, but I see alot more tks made by melee :rolleyes:

I always say sorry when I hit/tk someone, even if it was his fault^^ 

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2011, 11:44:15 pm »
So funny that people are always saying most tks are done by archery/throwing....I don't know the statistics, but I see alot more tks made by melee :rolleyes:

They also say 80% of the players are archers, while its more like 5-10% :D

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2011, 11:44:49 pm »
And your jumping over the fact that you team-KILLED me for like the 15th time sinse I got demoted, while I did nothing towards you.. nice..
Your  the reason I now got fraps installed, and next time your teamkilling me, its gonna be put up on youtube.

I haven't killed you 15 times Nuffen, not even when you were an admin, even taking into account from when I first started playing cRPG I haven't amounted to team-killing you that much. We both know you're lying, my concious is clean however, that's one benefit to not behaving like yourself.

As I said earlier, you appeared to team attack me to provoke a response, clearly you now have fraps to implicate me in a situation to which you can get me banned. Call me paranoid if you like, but you and I know Nuffen that's how you operate.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:46:17 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2011, 11:46:52 pm »

Dude, let it go, been months since he lost his powers. Let the past stay in the past.

i have only been banned once, for a prank (named myself irc://chadz or something, and joined the server), i owned up to it, and got unbanned after a short while(minutes).
People do not get banned randomly, if the admins hate you, it is for a good reason.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2011, 11:47:50 pm »
Dude, let it go, been months since he lost his powers. Let the past stay in the past.

i have only been banned once, for a prank (named myself irc://chadz or something, and joined the server), i owned up to it, and got unbanned after a short while(minutes).
People do not get banned randomly, if the admins hate you, it is for a good reason.

The latest situation which I've mentioned in this thread happened literally days ago.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2011, 11:49:52 pm »
+3
If I kill someone I apologize asap.

If I shoot someone by mistake and they don't die I switch to melee and hide behind a wall or something. Wasn't me, I swear!

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2011, 11:51:33 pm »
+1

If I shoot someone by mistake and they don't die I switch to melee and hide behind a wall or something. Wasn't me, I swear!

haha, i usually turn my back, then slowly turn back to see if they are watching me, if they are, ill quickly show them my back again :D (while reloading ofc)

(oops bad behavior, anyway its hilarious, and i do apologize after their initial response :P )
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:52:57 pm by Babelfish »

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2011, 11:53:24 pm »
+1

I did either that or change to melee as in 'couldn't have been me, I'm fighting in melee' :lol:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2011, 11:54:18 pm »
I used to apologise to anyone and everyone I accidentally tk'ed and to show sincerity I even did so when my character was at risk of dying, "ruining" my beloved K/D ratio (if I had a good one at the time), however recently I've been a bit moody and apologised less, however if the player complained that I did not apologise I would do so there and then.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2011, 11:57:52 pm »
+1
wow Nuffen and Murmillus get a room already and relieve yourself from the obvious sexual tension that is sparking between you two.

and protip for both: Stop smoking weed its not doing you any good  :wink:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2011, 12:00:23 am »

Most TK's are caused by cavalry in my experience.  However, ranged types do cause a lot of team deaths though they don't often get the "credit".  I die, for example, probably twice per map due to a "friendly" ranged player shooting me in the back while I'm fighting someone in melee.  The hit doesn't finish me off but the stun causes me to miss a swing or a block, allowing the enemy(s) a free hit.

Back on topic.

I'm so...sick...of being team-hit or TK'd by kill-greedy chumps that I don't bother with apologies anymore.  Unless it was a particularly egregious TK--those I still apologize for.  Chances are the fuckwit I just killed was about to hit me anyway. 

I try to be very careful with my swings to the point where I often take additional hits as a result of my caution.  If I TK you then it was probably your fault.  Either by jumping in front of my swing because you just had to have that kill or some other similarly retarded reason.  Whatever the case, I'm glad you died before you got a chance to hit me in the back.
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2011, 12:13:26 am »

Offline Henry_Broodsonson

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsfhny3oz3o