Author Topic: What happened to the apology?  (Read 10497 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: What happened to the apology?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 10:19:39 pm »
No one saw him attack back. I trusted you to be honest on this, but seeing how you make up stuff on the run, I think that was me misjuding your character. You are the kind of guy who could teamkill a guy a week after because you think he might have been hitting you by accident.

Grudge: Yes, you teamkilling me over 15 times, making several threads, and hijack topics like this one to try to get me, that is having a grudge. So far I've ONLY made posts about you to correct your accusations and lies, nothing more.

You must be good at lying to have convinced most if not all the dev team that your version of events are the undisputed truth and anything I say is a lie and fabrication no matter how much logic and reasoning I bring to my arguments, eventually it boils down to social links and not what actually happened otherwise the admin abuse section would still be running, as already stated by other people you've been through that process 3 times and it wasn't me launching any hate campaigns against you which got you there, it was your conduct plain and simple, you may have convinced many people otherwise but the truth is the truth no matter how much you try and twist peoples perceptions of what truth actually is.

I have not seen other admins conducting themselves like you have as an admin neither have I seen so many people recoil against other admins actions as they have with yours, these truths can only support my argument however should not be used to change the context of this discussion we're having right now, I only seek to bring such truths up to try and refute your truth twisting claims.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:21:27 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011, 10:25:36 pm »
^ umad?

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:27:12 pm by Babelfish »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2011, 10:28:24 pm »
^ umad?

I was clearly mad when I received a lengthy forum mute for arguing with Nuffen in the spam section of the forum with the reason, "cool down", instantly nuffens significance to the devs/admins became apparent from such conduct, that coupled up with other wishes to post is the reason why I went on to insult the admins until I got a max forum mute and a lengthy ban from the forums.

Nope I remember wooki very well, he was the other half, in the case in which Nuffen first found himself being held accountable for bad administration, I voted against nuffen (or for him to lose his powers) and even admitted so in a discussion thread and gave my reasons.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:31:36 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2011, 10:32:13 pm »
Why even bother? I mean.. there are so many people playing cRPG now, that unless you want a confrontation with the guy, there wont be.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2011, 10:35:45 pm »
Why even bother? I mean.. there are so many people playing cRPG now, that unless you want a confrontation with the guy, there wont be.

I've given my reasons. It's not about confrontation, it's about I believe me being treated unfairly by admins and devs in this mod due to bias seeded in the claims made by a blatant devious liar, whom to this day is trying to make out he apologises to people for tking them, when as I've already stated, he not only not apologises to me, he then goes on to troll, and even after that situation I find him purposely team-attacking me, then after mentioning events past, as a defence he then goes onto lie about me, claiming I've tked him 15 times...  With these events in mind, by principle I sought to highlight these situations.

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2011, 10:39:59 pm »
Thing is, if he is trolling you (which i do not believe), the worst thing you could possible do, is giving him more attention, as it validates him as a troll.
 Ignore is the best cure against trolls.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2011, 10:44:50 pm »
Thing is, if he is trolling you (which i do not believe), the worst thing you could possible do, is giving him more attention, as it validates him as a troll.

Indeed, but he has other qualities and I don't think trolling is his best quality.

Why are you fighting for him?... People like you are exactly why I believe his strongest quality is deception.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2011, 10:47:10 pm »

True, Ill ignore his petty responses. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2011, 10:50:18 pm »

His post was aimed at me, however you've made it clear to me your best argument against me is to accuse me of being a troll. However truthfully I admit I have trolled, but I also admit I have not trolled you, only argued seriously, because your deception and actions have affected my ability to post, and my ability to play the game more than once.

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2011, 10:58:28 pm »

Oh you!    :wink:

One small response was enough to light the fire, i was trying to put out   :cry:

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2011, 11:03:14 pm »
Oh you!    :wink:

One small response was enough to light the fire, i was trying to put out   :cry:

Nah, hes ofc going to make another post to get the trolling up, but as Im now ignoring it, he wont have anything to respond to :D

PS: Except if he also answer this one too, but then that would be like admitting that hes a troll that got a grudge against me :)
EDIT:
PSS: Seems I was wrong, he dont care if everyone sees that hes just trolling
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:15:45 pm by nuffen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2011, 11:06:29 pm »
What's this? Cookie club mentality?

You're completely unable to take responsibility for your negative actions Nuffen, you're articulate in the art of deception to such an extent you have some significant members of this community in your pocket and some on tap to defend you, then you go on to support my arguments with your behaviour, I can easily call the last 2 posts an attempt at trolling, but I'm not now wholly judging everything you do as the actions of a troll because that would be a rash ill conceived judgement, however you maintain your deception almost flawlessly, although not very intelligently.

Out of me and you Nuffen, I'm the only one who's ever taken responsibility for ill behaviour that I've conducted, you've never taken responsibility even when over half the voting members of this community put you at fault for your actions.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:10:28 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2011, 11:16:21 pm »
^ Sorry, but couldnt help but laugh out loud after reading that text, paranoid much? =D

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2011, 11:18:45 pm »
^ Sorry, but couldnt help but laugh out loud after reading that text, paranoid much? =D

I'm a paranoid, lying, troll. That's how Nuffen would like me to be seen and I'm afraid to a certain extent that it's actually worked. I'm not trying to gain peoples favour, or trying to be liked or make friends, I'm not trying to get other people to argue for me and I'm not implicating anyone else in my defence. I speak because I value honesty as one of my principles, although I'm not 100% honest (it would be hard to find a human that is in that respect), I'll be honest when someone who's directly affected my ability to play through devious claims and scheming behind my back has given some members of the community with position reason to hold bias against anything I say, which means I'll never get a fair chance to justify any ill behaviour I conduct in the game or larger community, if I'm forced to because such bias was a basis used to reduce my ability to use the forums or play the game, then I see it as justifiable reason to conduct myself as I have in this thread, to get my version of events out there.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:21:27 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2011, 11:28:07 pm »
I'll never get a fair chance to justify any ill behaviour I conduct in the game or larger community,

Behave better then? Problem solved?