Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 50942 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #480 on: November 14, 2011, 02:53:52 pm »
The best with the F2000 is that it shoots so fast that you have the whole clip in your enemy while he is still shooting :D

Yes I saw F2000 has a higher rate of fire... I pretty much died instantly a few times when I faced one on normal mode.

I unlocked G18 too... that thing is beast up close, for a gun :D

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #481 on: November 14, 2011, 02:55:22 pm »
The m320 Nade Launcher is also pretty kewl for assault.Light armored Vehicles are shit against it and damaged tanks, too.Oh and SOOO easy kills wiht it :D
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 14, 2011, 03:01:24 pm »
Yeah, got Javelin and i'm starting to finish up the Engineer Unlockables Tree.

Trying to upgrade heli too. Have learned atleast not to insta crash Helis now and usually perform well with em. Only problem so far is avoiding enemy lock on's and learning how to land a helicopter properly (lmao).

Can't wait till i get Thermal Optics on Heli Gunner. Might remind of AC130. Killing ALLAHU AKBAR noobs below while seeing them flee for their lives and showing off heat.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #483 on: November 14, 2011, 03:24:44 pm »
The best with the F2000 is that it shoots so fast that you have the whole clip in your enemy while he is still shooting :D

Want RoF? Get engineers A-91.. that thing shoots 30 bullets in one second and a half...combine it with no recoil,IRNV, hardcore.. its pretty awesome

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 14, 2011, 03:27:48 pm »
Yeah, But I hate Engineers.Fucking Rocket launchers.

Iam playing Assault and after I got it full I´ll go support for the Mortar.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #485 on: November 14, 2011, 04:00:39 pm »
Looking forward to the Back to Karkand update, should grab everyone who has took a break and throw them back in

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 14, 2011, 06:55:51 pm »
Want RoF? Get engineers A-91.. that thing shoots 30 bullets in one second and a half...combine it with no recoil,IRNV, hardcore.. its pretty awesome

Yeah it's a cool weapon, though as soon as i unlock G36C it's GOODBYE EVERY OTHER ENGINEER WEAPON AND PDW's and hello German Might!

Btw, i'm not getting tired of BF3 but man...these idiotic newbies who crash the helis with maybe 6 People inside em /Transport with Minigun Helis and Havoc Helis......

Why can't they fucking go to a newbie server. It's really annoying. As soon as i see them and respawned i jump into a jeep and run over them lol.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 14, 2011, 06:57:02 pm »
G36C kinda sucks. High recoil on medium distance, high inaccuracy, mediocre damage, mediocre RoF.. only good thing is it looks epic.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 14, 2011, 07:06:21 pm »
G36C kinda sucks. High recoil on medium distance, high inaccuracy, mediocre damage, mediocre RoF.. only good thing is it looks epic.

Yup and Scar H and A 91 looks hideous.

M4 looks cool but i'm having a hard time getting used to burst mode lol.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 14, 2011, 07:18:01 pm »
And I was wondering why every engineer was using A 91

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 14, 2011, 07:24:45 pm »
Btw, i'm not getting tired of BF3 but man...these idiotic newbies who crash the helis with maybe 6 People inside em /Transport with Minigun Helis and Havoc Helis......

Why can't they fucking go to a newbie server. It's really annoying. As soon as i see them and respawned i jump into a jeep and run over them lol.

You know whats really annoying?People who are to stupid to jump out of the heli when you as a Pilot leave it to cap a Flag.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #491 on: November 14, 2011, 07:40:22 pm »
I'm quite fond of the KH2002 when I am not being Recon for the sheer fact that it doesn't just spam bullets off. Also, I don't see many other people running around with it so it's quite nice to have a weapon that isn't just pretty much everywhere.

My accuracy has started to drop significantly since I got into a chopper though, my vehicle skills are really quite crap although I do enjoy flying around in planes and choppers for a laugh (on unranked).

More than likely I am a sniper though, even if I have just taken the scope off a bolt action and i'm using it like an Enfield or KAR :P

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 14, 2011, 09:32:37 pm »
I'm quite fond of the KH2002 when I am not being Recon for the sheer fact that it doesn't just spam bullets off. Also, I don't see many other people running around with it so it's quite nice to have a weapon that isn't just pretty much everywhere.

My accuracy has started to drop significantly since I got into a chopper though, my vehicle skills are really quite crap although I do enjoy flying around in planes and choppers for a laugh (on unranked).

More than likely I am a sniper though, even if I have just taken the scope off a bolt action and i'm using it like an Enfield or KAR :P

You better watch out when i get my Thermal Optics for Heli Gunner seat! Infantry on the ground gonna get raped!!! Snipers included!

KH2002 isn't that the last assault rifle btw?

Also Mortar is beast. You gotta try it. Went 28-6 and our team won ofc and got tons of assists with it.

Just watching all red dots on a map run around like crazy chikens and bombing buildings...ah. So good.

You know whats really annoying?People who are to stupid to jump out of the heli when you as a Pilot leave it to cap a Flag.

Lol capping flags as Heli. I never tend to do it unless i'm in a scout heli. You get easy pickings for enemy heli/jets stingers / Mobile AA, you name it.

I rather clear the way towards the flags and give them air support so my teammates can cap em instead of trying to cap a far away from base flag.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:34:09 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 14, 2011, 10:18:07 pm »
this is old news but posting anyway don't want to read 30 pages.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ag42gMGK9WrwdHRfa0JhdW9TR1E0bjBueWVSQjc0V0E&f=true&noheader=false&gid=0

I didnt even play support before I read this. but the M240B bipoded is like a LAZER CANNON.

INRV scoped for even more god mode.

its true that damage and rpm isn't everything especially in bf3 where recoil and spread mean so much, ie the f2000 obviously best dps AR but the m416 seems to be the best AR at long range to me.

scar is pretty much hands down best engie gun, even with 20 clip and less accuracy the damage is just too nice.

anyway got pretty bored of shooting guns in bf3 starting playing choppa pilot, but too fustrating waiting for heli to spawn or competeing for the seats ;/
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 10:21:17 pm by Banok »

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 14, 2011, 10:45:59 pm »

KH2002 isn't that the last assault rifle btw?

Lol capping flags as Heli. I never tend to do it unless i'm in a scout heli. You get easy pickings for enemy heli/jets stingers / Mobile AA, you name it.

I rather clear the way towards the flags and give them air support so my teammates can cap em instead of trying to cap a far away from base flag.

KH2002 needs 126k Co op points to unlock.

Just admit it you suck at heli driving and you cant hover above a flag  :lol:, I'm doing that all the time and I havent been taken out yet so *shrug*