Author Topic: Ban Jason_The_Great  (Read 474 times)

Offline Mamachew

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Archer tried and true.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingsguard
  • Game nicks: KG_Durzo_Blint; KG_ZEUS
Ban Jason_The_Great
« on: January 28, 2011, 09:48:06 am »
I would assume that this is for NA 100.

Please oh PLEASE dear god, ban Jason_The_Great. He has been trolling NA 100 for the past 3 or so hours. He had been warned a couple times by the Admin to stop, but once the admin left (and vote wasn't turned on) he continued. Not only did he insult clans, people, and sexualities, but he was team killing as well.

Unfortunately I wasn't smart enough to grab screen shots. BUT if you are able to find anyone who had been on the server for more than a couple min (between 12 am and 4 am (ish) [central]) you would know that everything -  and more - of what I've said is true. One particular person would probably be best to corroborate this, it would be Literally_ZeroHour  (I think he's in Literally). ZeroHour was more or less the focus of Jason's trolling.

In reality, nothing he said could/did hurt me. BUT I would like to think that the someone who continually calls another person a my old friend (bundle of sticks, etc.) should not be a part of the community.

He was down right insulting and a very poor person to play with (because of the TKing), if any more information is required I'll do my best. I don't know if this will work, BUT at the very least if he could be watched closer and on a shorter leash that would be great.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Durzo_Blint
Do what is right, do what is in front of you. But not necessarily what is right in front of you.

In the words of untelligent americans everywhere, "I COULD CARE LESS!!!"

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Re: Ban Jason_The_Great
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 10:36:08 am »
I was only responding to the other trash talkers and Tkers out there who seemed to gang up on me.  Everything was even and I think this thread is a bit unfear espically considering that I was greatly outnumbered.  I never bother anyone who dosent bother me.  I only want to play this game in peace and I ask that people like  ZeroHero, some in the RS and FF clan and others who spent a great deal of time harassing me stop so that I do not have to deffend myself.  I was also tked quite a bit by Zero the ruffies brothers and others.  Please stop bullying me, Please!  I just want to play.
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
Re: Ban Jason_The_Great
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 06:24:30 pm »
This is not NA 100 it covers the 80 man, siege, and strategus. Hospitaller manages the 100 man.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login