Author Topic: New strategus map, EU/NA Split  (Read 30997 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: New strategus map, EU/NA Split
« Reply #315 on: September 27, 2011, 04:16:07 pm »

ToD Gnjus, i believe is, just a very egocentric troll who loves to be seen & read by everyone and that's why he enters into arguments no matter the subject (most often its against the anti-ranged speakers who so often object to how ranged classes work in this mod) and he feeds his ego with comments MADE BY OTHER PEOPLE (hope it's much more clear now even tho a person of Paris Hilton's IQ would get it from my initial post but you failed). Deep down inside him he knows that most of those people's comments are true and make sense (i said most, not all) but he must continue to oppose them since their rage is what feeds his soul & ego.
KeshGnjus, on the other side, is so dumb that he actually believes all the nonsense he writes in defense of his holy grail (anti-archery) & everything else that he stands for and thus is easy to make look like a complete and utter idiot (which he obviously is).

There fixed it for you, your rambling schizophrenic monologue more than adequately sums yourself up, great Freudian slip on your part.  Also, if you are too stupid to know, Freud was a European psychologist, much like all your buddies are Europeans who suck your cock as being as big a troll as they are against NA players that are more skilled than you and your hiding every round just to shoot a sniper xbow.

Almost everytime I (or ToD or pretty much anyone else) debate with you Gnjus, you always lose because you lack the intelligence and subtlety for any clever or interesting discussion or debate.  Odds are that you are probably some bald, fat plumber scooping up shit for a living and trolling on a game you stopped even playing because your career is so pointless.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:18:11 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #316 on: September 27, 2011, 04:38:24 pm »
+1
Pointless Arguing on the interent to show who's got the biggest e-peen.

heh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #317 on: September 27, 2011, 04:41:50 pm »
There fixed it for you, your rambling schizophrenic monologue more than adequately sums yourself up, great Freudian slip on your part.  Also, if you are too stupid to know, Freud was a European psychologist, much like all your buddies are Europeans who suck your cock as being as big a troll as they are against NA players that are more skilled than you and your hiding every round just to shoot a sniper xbow.

Almost everytime I (or ToD or pretty much anyone else) debate with you Gnjus, you always lose because you lack the intelligence and subtlety for any clever or interesting discussion or debate.  Odds are that you are probably some bald, fat plumber scooping up shit for a living and trolling on a game you stopped even playing because your career is so pointless.

Touché ! Nice suicide there.

Btw, does your mother know that you communicate with bald, fat assholes over the internet ? There's always some danger in it cause persons with such a low IQ like yourself are more subject to getting manipulated by these perverts. You should be more careful.

Anyways, I'm done speaking to creatures like you. The devs will probably take your nonsense into serious account (as always) while they "improve the mod and take it one step further" so posting in any other sub-forums except spam & off-topic is a waste of time.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 27, 2011, 04:44:19 pm »
+1
Touché ! Nice suicide there.

Btw, does your mother know that you communicate with bald, fat assholes over the internet ? There's always some danger in it cause persons with such a low IQ like yourself are more subject to getting manipulated by these perverts. You should be more careful.

Anyways, I'm done speaking to creatures like you. The devs will probably take your nonsense into serious account (as always) while they "improve the mod and take it one step further" so posting in any other sub-forums except spam & off-topic is a waste of time.

Surprisingly weak riposte (actually not really surprising).  U Mad Bro??

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 27, 2011, 05:07:56 pm »
U Mad Bro??

Yes, I'm mad cause I'm so fat, bald, ugly & stupid while you're so young, sweet & clever.......when i shag you it looks like this:

(click to show/hide)

I'd like to lose some weight but i can't.....  :cry:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:09:00 pm by okiN »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #320 on: September 27, 2011, 05:19:05 pm »
+4
Yes, I'm mad cause I'm so fat, bald, ugly & stupid while you're so young, sweet & clever.......when i shag you it looks like this:

(click to show/hide)

I'd like to lose some weight but i can't.....  :cry:

Man U so mad you even scared the picture away!

Offline Kingtrisp

• Baron
  • Renown: 89
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Conan What is best in life?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_KingConan
« Reply #321 on: September 27, 2011, 06:09:31 pm »
+1
Gnus 1 kesh -23

If anyone rambles on about pointless or meaningless crap its you kesh not gnjus
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 06:11:51 pm by Kingtrisp »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 27, 2011, 06:28:09 pm »
+3
Gnus 1 kesh -23

If anyone rambles on about pointless or meaningless crap its you kesh not gnjus

You know I don't even value any of the Risen's opinions anymore. I have yet to see one that isn't a juvenile troll.  It must be the EU clan for kids under 16 (we have a couple of those in NA too).

Offline Kingtrisp

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 27, 2011, 06:47:04 pm »
i am 21 may i ask how old you are?

I do not try to troll unless it is necessary, i merely have pointed out some correct information about the statements you have made and the way you have made them, for some reason you seem to have read what someone has replied to you and then you have either talked about a previous statement or take what has been said and have twisted it.

For example you just pointed out that you dont take risen seriously anymore ?? and that it is a eu clan for kids? which is a clear way of trying to belittle what i have said and other's from my clan or from the eu, also something else that is quite apprant whenever a person points out somthing u seem to quickly point out which part of the world they come from like it is a big thing?

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 27, 2011, 06:52:54 pm »
Man U so mad you even scared the picture away!

Fixed. (at least temporarily)

Offline Kingtrisp

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 27, 2011, 07:01:45 pm »
that picture jesus

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #326 on: September 27, 2011, 07:20:14 pm »
Gnjus, posting pr0n makes Kesh whine on IRC.

Please stop.
Monkeys!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #327 on: September 27, 2011, 07:25:28 pm »
+2
Fixed. (at least temporarily)

dear me! How the hell can you....post that here and NOT get a mute for it!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2011, 07:36:41 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Ah finally, a post just like old times, now that was worthy of a thousand +1s!

However, Archery is not my holy grail in cRPG, though I am not surprised that you did not figure that out. I ripped archery apart when they "broke" it to us firing nuclear warheads (48 hours of madness, the patchh that radically changed missile speed), and I have always been calling for nerfs to the longbow (finall happy) ever since it reached 26P. Not blindly going to defend archery when it needs to be properly balanced due to being able to kill people at range, when this is a game where the majority (though not all) kills should be done in melee (and are, by and far, according to the server statistics). I also spend most of my time not going against anti-archer nutjobs, but the other nutjobs that babble on about "nerf stuff because I am terrible against it even though 80% of the player base can handle it." More me railing against the general "nerf" community then "anti-range" community.

I do admit though that I enjoy some of the attention as I find it amusing most days, though mainly I do it out of curiosity on how people choose to respond, and out of boredom. I suppose if I visited more then just this forum (or do that "reddit" thingamajig) that I would post significantly less here. That is mainly why my post count here is so high, as it is literally just one of two places that I post for recreational purposes.

Anywho, good to see you here, though 15 IQ is extremely difficult to obtain on an IQ test. I tried getting a zero on an IQ test and I could not score lower then a 14 iirc. I think they give you free points for something...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:40:40 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #329 on: September 27, 2011, 07:38:37 pm »
dear me! How the hell can you....post that here and NOT get a mute for it!
It's the nose.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia