Author Topic: New strategus map, EU/NA Split  (Read 30975 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: New strategus map, EU/NA Split
« Reply #300 on: September 27, 2011, 02:54:29 am »
+1
how much is a library card?
It's free, you just have to pay for it like Kesh said. Wait what? Makes no sense. Just like the rest of it...
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #301 on: September 27, 2011, 03:12:26 am »
+2
It's free, you just have to pay for it like Kesh said. Wait what? Makes no sense. Just like the rest of it...

Depends on the library and your background, it can range from a cost of ten irreplaceable minutes of your life to fill out a form, to ten minutes and twenty bucks.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #302 on: September 27, 2011, 03:19:52 am »
+10
Phh, I can tell you how many are in both.

NA is Alaska, Ontario, Quebec, Greenland, Eastern United States, Western United States, Central America, Alberta, Northwest Territory
EU is Iceland, Great Britain, Scandinavia, Ukraine, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe

They are both worth 5 bonus armies per turn.

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 27, 2011, 03:22:04 am »
+1
What a risky situation  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #304 on: September 27, 2011, 03:29:46 am »
Phh, I can tell you how many are in both.

NA is Alaska, Ontario, Quebec, Greenland, Eastern United States, Western United States, Central America, Alberta, Northwest Territory
EU is Iceland, Great Britain, Scandinavia, Ukraine, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe

They are both worth 5 bonus armies per turn.

This just won the thread.

I don't think anyone can top that.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #305 on: September 27, 2011, 04:11:15 am »
This just won the thread.

I don't think anyone can top that.
Oh, but you KNOW someone will TRY.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #306 on: September 27, 2011, 04:12:37 am »
Oh, but you KNOW someone will TRY.

Welcome to the internet.
(btw, breaden I hate you. You ALWAYS come up with witty remarks after I start something! DAMN YOU +9000)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #307 on: September 27, 2011, 09:05:53 am »
+7
Anti-range comments from me? I complain about range as often as any other class, probably more so, so that might have a bit of truth in it... Not much though. mainly it was anti-longbow sentiment, now I am content.

Interesting. If that was sarcasm, then Gnjus is losing his famous touch, and failed right there for any sort of witty punchline. I am disappointed in you Gnjus.

I also don't really have an ego. Not much reason for me to have one.

One needs to have an IQ higher then his body temperature to be able to understand what my post meant but never mind, I'll try again, especially for you two dedicated archers with combined IQ of 75 (60 for ToD and 15 for Kesh):

1. ToD is a dedicated archer.
2. Kesh is a dedicated archer.
3. ToD wholeheartedly defends his holy grail (archery) & everything else he stands for, with all means available to him.
4. Kesh wholeheartedly defends his holy grail (archery) & everything else he stands for, with all means available to him.

So far so good, agree ?
Now we get to the part i was talking about:

5. ToD, i believe is, just a very egocentric troll who loves to be seen & read by everyone and that's why he enters into arguments no matter the subject (most often its against the anti-ranged speakers who so often object to how ranged classes work in this mod) and he feeds his ego with comments MADE BY OTHER PEOPLE (hope it's much more clear now even tho a person of Paris Hilton's IQ would get it from my initial post but the 2 of you failed). Deep down inside him he knows that most of those people's comments are true and make sense (i said most, not all) but he must continue to oppose them since their rage is what feeds his soul & ego.
6. Kesh, on the other side, is so dumb that he actually believes all the nonsense he writes in defense of his holy grail (archery) & everything else that he stands for and thus is easy to make look like a complete and utter idiot (which he obviously is).

That was about the only point of my post but unfortunately it was too much for a pair of dedicated archers to comprehend.

In the end i feel obliged to offer my apologies to you lads cause i honestly crossed the line of decency here, I am usually very well aware that insulting people with low IQ is not a decent thing to do and in real life I'd never do it but meh, I'm just a human being, subject to making mistakes. I ignored Kesh for some time now and i will continue doing so, he insults himself more then enough with his posts, that's one area at least where he doesn't need anyone's assistance.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Varyag

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Merc_Varyag_
« Reply #308 on: September 27, 2011, 09:32:27 am »
Lol Gnjus...sweet post. :lol:

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #309 on: September 27, 2011, 09:37:14 am »
One needs to have an IQ higher then his body temperature to be able to understand what my post meant but never mind, I'll try again, especially for you two dedicated archers with combined IQ of 75 (60 for ToD and 15 for Kesh):

1. ToD is a dedicated archer.
2. Kesh is a dedicated archer.
3. ToD wholeheartedly defends his holy grail (archery) & everything else he stands for, with all means available to him.
4. Kesh wholeheartedly defends his holy grail (archery) & everything else he stands for, with all means available to him.

So far so good, agree ?
Now we get to the part i was talking about:

5. ToD, i believe is, just a very egocentric troll who loves to be seen & read by everyone and that's why he enters into arguments no matter the subject (most often its against the anti-ranged speakers who so often object to how ranged classes work in this mod) and he feeds his ego with comments MADE BY OTHER PEOPLE (hope it's much more clear now even tho a person of Paris Hilton's IQ would get it from my initial post but the 2 of you failed). Deep down inside him he knows that most of those people's comments are true and make sense (i said most, not all) but he must continue to oppose them since their rage is what feeds his soul & ego.
6. Kesh, on the other side, is so dumb that he actually believes all the nonsense he writes in defense of his holy grail (archery) & everything else that he stands for and thus is easy to make look like a complete and utter idiot (which he obviously is).

That was about the only point of my post but unfortunately it was too much for a pair of dedicated archers to comprehend.

In the end i feel obliged to offer my apologies to you lads cause i honestly crossed the line of decency here, I am usually very well aware that insulting people with low IQ is not a decent thing to do and in real life I'd never do it but meh, I'm just a human being, subject to making mistakes. I ignored Kesh for some time now and i will continue doing so, he insults himself more then enough with his posts, that's one area at least where he doesn't need anyone's assistance.

TLDR

KESH IQ 5

TOD IQ 90

GNJUS IQ 9000

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #310 on: September 27, 2011, 10:20:32 am »
Ahh finally :) Gnjus in his best.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #311 on: September 27, 2011, 10:28:24 am »
Post needs massive ammount of + votes gogo.

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 27, 2011, 11:15:14 am »

haha :lol:
just had to login to say how reading that post birgthened my day at work. Thank you :D

this just won the thread

I dont think anyone can top that

Gnjus just did
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:27:02 am by Lactose_the_intolerant »

Offline Sultan Eren

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Sultan Eren