Author Topic: cRPG Armors...  (Read 886 times)

Offline lady_ishtaar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
cRPG Armors...
« on: September 15, 2011, 09:42:47 am »
+1
Is there anyway to use the cRPG armors in Native? Because the viking stuff is fantastic and would make the setting much richer. Were the cRPG armors from different packs? I havent been able to locate them if they are. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated, or can you pull from cRPG into Native and just get them that way?

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: cRPG Armors...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 03:12:41 pm »
+1
Is there anyway to use the cRPG armors in Native? Because the viking stuff is fantastic and would make the setting much richer. Were the cRPG armors from different packs? I havent been able to locate them if they are. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated, or can you pull from cRPG into Native and just get them that way?
The different weapons, armour and animation are from lots of different packs. Check the credits to see the different packs used here.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 03:42:23 pm »
+1
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3043.0.html lin for the credits, the Rus armor (I think thats those you meant) are made by Narf, click on the link and there should be an explanation about how to install the armor into Native.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 05:37:15 pm »
+2

****HIJACK OF THREAD*****
Still waiting for Greek and Roman Armour   :D
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline lady_ishtaar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 07:17:22 am »
+1
Thanks for the links and help everyone. :)