Author Topic: WHY AND WHO BANNED MY MAİN CHARACTER ???  (Read 3567 times)

Offline Diego

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Kapikulu
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Diego, Go_Diego_Go, SoA_Sheriff, Templar_Romeo
  • IRC nick: Kapikulu_Diego
Re: WHY AND WHO BANNED MY MAİN CHARACTER ???
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 12:04:58 am »
google translate?
Yes. My english is bad. Just i want explain my thoughts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BattalGazi

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
  • Count the feathers on my Deli Cap!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans (GK)
  • Game nicks: GK_BattalGazi
  • IRC nick: BattalGazi
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 12:12:37 am »
Well I wouldn't speak about this topic on forum if it did not involve Ozan. Though he used auto-block for some time and he needs a punishment for this, perma ban for him is a bit harsh. I know you have checked the duration of usage to define the amount of punishment, but I believe you should also consider other parameters make the final decision. Such as his forum background, the stats showing his performance and how hard he profited from auto-block, his warning, kick and ban background, his total amount of online hours. I know tracking all of these is a damn hard and long job to deal with but the decision you have made as "perma-ban" is too serious and overkill.

We all have the right to play in this game in a cheat-safe environment of course and those who will to break it should be punished for the good of many. But, I remember occasions where the punishments have been reduced in case the "guilty" has confessed his guilt or just been a victim of his curiosity. I suggest you to remember the parole terms.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 12:19:54 am »
Well I wouldn't speak about this topic on forum if it did not involve Ozan. Though he used auto-block for some time and he needs a punishment for this, perma ban for him is a bit harsh. I know you have checked the duration of usage to define the amount of punishment, but I believe you should also consider other parameters make the final decision. Such as his forum background, the stats showing his performance and how hard he profited from auto-block, his warning, kick and ban background, his total amount of online hours. I know tracking all of these is a damn hard and long job to deal with but the decision you have made as "perma-ban" is too serious and overkill.

We all have the right to play in this game in a cheat-safe environment of course and those who will to break it should be punished for the good of many. But, I remember occasions where the punishments have been reduced in case the "guilty" has confessed his guilt or just been a victim of his curiosity. I suggest you to remember the parole terms.
How can we know that he is not gonna do it again and again ? Will we gonna believe unknown guy from internet that even gonna swear on god to not do same mistake?

Perma ban is better check his thread he even caps and ordered chadz to open his ban lol like he gonna bomb the admin that banned him

Offline BattalGazi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 12:27:17 am »
How can we know that he is not gonna do it again and again ? Will we gonna believe unknown guy from internet that even gonna swear on god to not do same mistake?

Perma ban is better check his thread he even caps and ordered chadz to open his ban lol like he gonna bomb the admin that banned him

Cicero you are the last guy to talk about purity and being fair, you are just flaming here because you hate Kapikulu and are happy to join the banishment for any reason, the tag is the only required reason for you.

If I were to answer you I could say; No we cannot trust people on internet as this internet and forum is full of coward and lifeless scumbags like some of whom we both may know. That is why I replied to this topic because Ozan is not of these guys and I trust him.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 12:47:34 am »
Cicero you are the last guy to talk about purity and being fair, you are just flaming here because you hate Kapikulu and are happy to join the banishment for any reason, the tag is the only required reason for you.

If I were to answer you I could say; No we cannot trust people on internet as this internet and forum is full of coward and lifeless scumbags like some of whom we both may know. That is why I replied to this topic because Ozan is not of these guys and I trust him.
u selected wrong one to trust then i hate "cheaters" not "kapıkulu"
u guys suck in playing so thats why using autoblock for second time i can remember some kapıkulu banned before cos of autublock
You are devil's advocate

Offline BattalGazi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 01:04:37 am »
u selected wrong one to trust then i hate "cheaters" not "kapıkulu"
u guys suck in playing so thats why using autoblock for second time i can remember some kapıkulu banned before cos of autublock
You are devil's advocate
The quality of how kapikulu players play the game is nothing to do here. You are constantly bringing the subject to that and how magnificient your blocking skills are.

Cicero, you are just like a small boy who rediscovers his dick every morning and brags about it and forgets he had one when he goes to sleep. Get over it and focus on the main subject.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 01:13:13 am »
The quality of how kapikulu players play the game is nothing to do here. You are constantly bringing the subject to that and how magnificient your blocking skills are.

Cicero, you are just like a small boy who rediscovers his dick every morning and brags about it and forgets he had one when he goes to sleep. Get over it and focus on the main subject.
nope im just getting the point about why a guy cheats and why gets a ban
reasons ?
If u suck in a game > use cheat > godmode on

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 01:18:01 am »
People who get perma'd can just buy a new key, like LoR.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 02:34:58 am »
Yeah and if they keep the name similar i just enjoy it even more to kick them in their ugly a**es.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 09:39:01 pm »
Epic...
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 10:00:34 pm »
Epic...

This.

I believe cheaters have always been permanently banned in most online games (or at least for a long time). Why wouldn't they be that harsh in this situation?
I have never seen this hack, but from what I'm guessing, it lets you block by just clicking, like a shield (correct me if I'm wrong), so it's really an advantage over the rest of the people who block manually (who play fairly and by the game's rules.
In my opinion, if he really cheated, he should be permanently banned, or have his characters deleted.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 10:23:53 pm »
He is a good guy i believe he only tried 1 time but if it's bannable "try autoblock" nothing to say. And they're too too too many people used or tried it. please ban them all. I know a really known guy with his blocks (22nd_Xant) and he was using it on eu_3 but i couldn't report because of he's really good blocker at normal. If there's a chance to check logs for autoblock, you'll see Xant used it too.

I have been caught.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline stante

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2011, 11:38:50 am »
İf he used cheat ones it is perma ban you an look at rules.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 11:40:03 am by stante »

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2011, 12:14:57 pm »
I have been caught.
im gonna think you're a moron
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
  • Faction: Túatha na nGael
  • Game nicks: CuBalrog, Tuatha_BalorBoru, BalrogRoke
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2011, 05:50:48 pm »
im gonna think you're a moron

He's the moron? Aren't you the one who was told for a fact by chadz that xant never used auto-block and in the very next comment you posted that you were 'sure' xant used autoblock.

You sir, are a retard.
We are the free people! Túatha na nGeal! Abú!
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1773.0.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyx0K4WrElo