• View Profile
Re: Pope.
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2011, 09:28:00 am »
+6
U kidding me ?
آل المنتصرة
الله هو دائما أحد منتصرا
اَ تَدْخُلُونَ الْجَنَّةَ حَتَّى تُؤْمِنُوا وَلاَ تُؤْمِنُوا حَتَّى تَحَابُّ

Thou art a turkish imp, the damned devil's brother and friend, and a secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight art thou that cannot slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou son of a bitch wilt not ever make subjects of Brigade sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou art the Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, Armenian pig, Podolian villain, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, a fool before our God, a grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Fallens declare, you lowlife. Thou wilt not even be herding Brigade pigs. Now we shall conclude, for we don't know the date and don't have a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year in the book, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Vibe the handsome, with the whole Fallen Brigade.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:31:12 am by Vibe »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2011, 07:24:00 pm »
+1
This is an interesting concept, and under certain condition I am willing to support it.

We need clear rules. Without them, the concept will not work.

For example:
a) Christian faction holding the land has the right to bet one cardinal. (loss of land = loss of cardinal)
b) Cardinal can not be a leader, diplomat, or perform any significant function.
c) It should be a person generally popular with impeccable morals.
c) The first conclave should be effected in 30 days after the start of a new Strat.
d) Conclave (all cardinals) elect the Pope (one of them).
e) The function is lifetime. Resignation (RL?) / removal (revolt?) means the next conclave.
f) The Pope has the right to their own army and the land and to collect taxes.
g) The Cardinals implement the pope policy. The Pope can appeal and invoke the Cardinals without any consultation.

It may be in an interesting way to complicate the game and create a new force. The concept would have to improve, refine, it is only makeshift, but maybe worth trying establish something like this to life.

PS We are ready to support the candidacy of Brede, only if he speaks Polish  :wink: Nieźle się ustawiłeś  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2011, 08:05:47 pm »
This would be the most awesome thing that has ever happened roleplay wise if we got the above done.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2011, 08:07:34 pm »
This is an interesting concept, and under certain condition I am willing to support it.

We need clear rules. Without them, the concept will not work.

For example:
a) Christian faction holding the land has the right to bet one cardinal. (loss of land = loss of cardinal)
b) Cardinal can not be a leader, diplomat, or perform any significant function.
c) It should be a person generally popular with impeccable morals.
c) The first conclave should be effected in 30 days after the start of a new Strat.
d) Conclave (all cardinals) elect the Pope (one of them).
e) The function is lifetime. Resignation (RL?) / removal (revolt?) means the next conclave.
f) The Pope has the right to their own army and the land and to collect taxes.
g) The Cardinals implement the pope policy. The Pope can appeal and invoke the Cardinals without any consultation.

It may be in an interesting way to complicate the game and create a new force. The concept would have to improve, refine, it is only makeshift, but maybe worth trying establish something like this to life.

PS We are ready to support the candidacy of Brede, only if he speaks Polish  :wink: Nieźle się ustawiłeś  :wink:

Butbutbutbtutuutututu I'm cardinal, I don't want too many of them, that would be nasty, the best thing about molesting little children is if they never have done it before, but with too many cardinals, it will be like, everybody has been raped.

But yes brede is our polish pope, we are pulling his strings... I mean advising him :3
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2011, 09:42:54 pm »
Ye well cRPG_Templar is in brede's house in poland, so imagine you grey's have a decent ping there.

Anyway, God wills Brede for retaining his papacy
Turtles

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2011, 09:55:21 pm »
Who are those Christians?
Damn heretics, we the Pope Bredeus the first are a head of chadzian Church. God wills it!
Maybe it is a time to raise an Inquisition again. Last time when we got a Inquisitor ws fon. Ah Beachump wht you have forsaken us!

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2011, 02:15:14 pm »
Damn ye false gods! There is only Bulldog!

@Harpag
I think it could work in the way that we have GM's for MMO's you know?

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2011, 04:09:35 pm »
Praise be to chadz, son of the holy creator Armagan!
Turtles

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 12:32:26 pm »
+3
If you find someone who will take seriously this idea, I'll help. I will try to convince the leaders of several major clans to participate. I will help invent the rules. If we agree to transfer a certain number of tickets and gold for the Papal States (for example 1k  tikets and 100k gold) in return for having one of the cardinal in the conclave, then you really introduce significant change to the gameplay.

This time, I unfortunately do not have time for trollololo  :(

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 02:42:40 pm »
If you find someone who will take seriously this idea, I'll help. I will try to convince the leaders of several major clans to participate. I will help invent the rules. If we agree to transfer a certain number of tickets and gold for the Papal States (for example 1k  tikets and 100k gold) in return for having one of the cardinal in the conclave, then you really introduce significant change to the gameplay.

Fuck it, I'm supporting this! Make each fief = one cardinal and one cardinal = 1 vote for pope. Any faction must choose their religion (only chadzian factions gets cardinals ofc) so as not to FORCE people to recognize the Pope. The Pope can call crusades on any of the non-chadzian religions whenever he wants, but he needs an RP reason to call a crusade against a chadzian faction. Maybe if they attack another chadzian faction or something.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2011, 03:21:29 pm »
Nah i see heretics who are trying to demote only one true Pope!!!
As a one of firsts Papal Guards i will defend our Pope to the end!!!

One true Pope is Bredeus
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 03:30:45 pm by Rebelyell »

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2011, 03:42:31 pm »

If you want to make this serious face then there needs to be a lot more work done than just saying everyone with a fief gets a vote, else its just another way of large clans dominating others.

If this idea is to go ahead in a serious manner first we would need to agree on the religious factions, the dominant and most influential members of those factions and look at outlining some for of religious code that all members of that religion must follow, lest they be expelled or excommunicated.

For many months now i have been calling for all holy warriors and religious men to come forth and embrace the light of armagan, so far few have answered the call.  The brave warrior of Schwertbruder have been among the few to recognise the pope, and the one true god Armagan
Turtles

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2011, 04:11:35 pm »
(click to show/hide)

My fucking god, I laughed.

:golfclap:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2011, 04:22:18 pm »
chadzianity doesn't have a Pope. The equivalent of Pope in chadzianity is the Chode. I think Tears_Of_Destiny would fill that role quite well.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2011, 04:42:34 pm »
Casimir, I know very well that such a concept needs work and organization, but strategus now is not working, so we have a little more free time than in the middle of the war.

I think that at the beginning we should do a poll and check if people are interested in the concept.
I consider that religions should be fictional, but so little resembled a real conflict of the Holy Land.
Come up with two major religions and 2-3 sects for each.
Maybe religion EU (chadzianity and Chode) / NA (Antichadzianity and Pope) plus modifications (something like the Orthodox Church and the Reformation in the EU + something else in religion NA) is a good idea.

Who have cool idea, please let's write.

I believe that we can not allow this to true antagonism created between real Christians and Muslims from real life. It would be hopeless.

Assign one vote for one location is a bad idea because it will be favored large fractions, so I do not want to. One vote for one faction is better.

Rebelyell ... repeating the same stupidity over and over again is boring. You're a heretic, so you better watch out for words because you will burn at the stake  :twisted:
Bring an interesting element to the idea, in such a way that it was acceptable by the whole community, or just shut up.

Potentially the most interested in , should do vote, and invented a religions. And that's not me.  :wink: