Author Topic: Strategus 2.0 History  (Read 30134 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Strategus 2.0 History
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2011, 02:35:06 am »
Let the man speak out.

Damn, its like everyone is jumping on him every time he's trying to post something.
But that's the thing. He didn't post anything except whining and arguing with LLJK. All I want is some more juicy Virtual History! Which reminds me... You Fallens gonna write something or not?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Flawless

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Cavalieres Co-Founder and Commander
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Flawless and Cavalieres_Undead
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2011, 05:40:37 am »
Kalam, that post is awesome. I am waiting in anticipation of the next chapter.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2011, 10:20:57 am »
Let the man speak out.

Damn, its like everyone is jumping on him every time he's trying to post something.

Well, it seems most of the snide comments are not being taken as jokes.

Honestly, LLJK really holds no standing grudges and hostilities to the clans involved in the little Coalition that could, you tried, and failed, the only real threat in all of this was the Shogunate, who were toppled upon by another coalition far greater than theirs. They got out-coalitioned I guess, either way, like I said before here, I respect the fact you guys fought to the very last fief, it was fun.

So until Strategus 3.0 then..

e: Also, how much did people spend cRPG gold wise on this beta before it was wiped? I know Tydeus spent a small fortune.

For anyone unfamiliar with the coalition that was originally formed that launched us into attack, since this is a history thread, you can listen to this recording for a little bit of a laugh.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 10:33:44 am by Classical »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2011, 11:26:54 am »
Let the man speak out.

95% of his posts is just whining, Ramses.  :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 11:30:39 am »
95% of his posts is just whining, Ramses.  :)

Let face it most of ramses posts are him crying for more cheese to go with his whine.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2011, 11:32:33 am »
Let face it most of ramses posts are him crying for more cheese to go with his whine.

What? Most of ramses posts have to do with events... What are you babbling about now?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2011, 11:38:54 am »
What? Most of ramses posts have to do with events... What are you babbling about now?

Dont you ever sleep? Im only entering the thread to stir shit up, please leave me be.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2011, 11:42:09 am »
Dont you ever sleep?

Would you even believe me if I said anything other then no?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2011, 11:51:52 am »
Would you even believe me if I said anything other then no?

I would be it upsets me when you pull me back to reality with your posts : P

Work time now, back in 8-9 hours to have another attempt...

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2011, 02:49:18 pm »
Let the man speak out.

I just dont want him to whine everytime a Risen post something, thats all.

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2011, 02:53:16 pm »
I would love to hear a fictionalization of both the FCC's dealings as well as our (Chaos/DRZ) in strat. Sadly, I don't know much of anything about either so I couldn't really make one.
Never again.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2011, 05:16:25 pm »
+1
Ill make a post on the Mercs aspect of this war at some point... Its gripping stuff, I warn you..    :lol:
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2011, 07:04:13 pm »
Nice to see the risederps have moved to Ramses now.

Just fuck of if you have nothing nice to say, fucking hell.
Yes I am a hipocrite for posting this, but still... You aren't helping the reputation of being kids by going around being unbearable little gits.

Yes VVarlord, going around ''stiring shit up'' isn't a good reason to post, we call it threadshitting.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:06:50 pm by H4rdn3ssKill3r »
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2011, 07:21:30 pm »
Ujin is correct. We did wipe you from Strategus last year. Fair game, hand shakes and all, water under the bridge.

What needs to happen is that some people need to step down from their high(Plated chargers) horses and shake eachothers hands. Honestly, like maybe invite eachother for karoake on the Teamspeak or somethin'. Just to get to know eachother alittle more and clear some misunderstandings. Both sides are clearly up for some fun.

The arguing and trolling is getting alittle tedious and annoying, guns ablazing doesn't seem to get anything done(Especially over the internet  :o ). So a peace movement of sorts would be ideal(Utopian maybe).
So if people can drop their weapons and just try to be nice to eachother, it'd be pretty awesome. Despite whoever did what, when where and why. Forget about that stuff, because its getting old.

Sounding like a hippy, talk about 60's love!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:29:13 pm by The_Angle »

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Journey of the Wolves
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2011, 07:32:20 pm »
Journey of the Wolves

A whelp was born and looked around in the vicinity of Shariz.
He saw lots of others already close to him and so he decided to go to the far west in hope to find some land to settle.

When he reached the west around Yalen with a small group of companions he talked to the local crowed those called Risen. There the whelp had to learn that all was already splitted between an alliance and he was told to leave.

In a sad mood he went to the center of Caladria where he then contacted the proud warrior folks called "The Mercenaries", he struck his first deal, the word was given and a goal from now on to be seeked. Support those who are willing to support him till the claims would be realised.

What a glorious day when we took Ayyike and had a home, but our friends were attacked and we come to their aid, in the process we lost our home but didn't brake our word. Mistakes were made, battles lost and won, in the end we were exausted by a 20 days war with lots of fierce battles. Enemies of our contract partner were pushed back on and on and new once seem to came all along and over again. At last it seemed we got the upper hand, but then Chaos intervened, 8.5k troops after all that war, we could have taken them but it was decided to go with peace. 3 days talking, compromises on both sites and peace in the end. Through these talks we came to our claims Ayyike, Tebandra and Ulburban and the former enemies left to strike war in another place in the north.

Still it wasn't peaceful, more misunderstandings, Raven tried to attack, but diplomacy brought a solution.
Afterwards the a good bunch of friends joined us as vassals, Bandits/Wargs, however you would call them we call them friends.

Our vassals then were restless and seeked war on themselves, something which was told before they were accepted not to do.
We helped them in a defence against Grey Order which were disturbed by my vassals public appearance. To not loose my face and get something out of a bad situation we made a deal with the Grey Order about Dramug Castle which they helped to conquer and then handed it over to the Wolves Pack Mercenaries.

Through gold shortages we disbanded some of our troops to protect Reyvadin ;) and shortly afterwards the night fall over Caladria.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:33:52 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future