Author Topic: Strategus 2.0 History  (Read 30025 times)

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
Re: Strategus 2.0 History
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 12:28:20 pm »
+1
Yeah, you will never know in precisely which battle something will fuck up, changing the entire course of the war.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 02:32:02 pm »
+5
Can we bump this up to the "red-tagged" thread along with the old Strategus history?

When you add all the submitted accounts to the original post Boss Awesome-style. Anyhoo...here's my account.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 02:40:39 pm by Kalam »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 02:57:02 pm »
First of all, i will post wherever i want, thank you.

Second of all - i'm not here to entertain you. Our side of the story ? Why would i post it, i've done it many times before, yet this topic still started wtih LLJK, Legio and Risen leaders talking smack about me . I don't have to prove anything to anyone and by this time i believe most people have made their own conclusions.

So, above is the best you're getting out of me. Deal with it .

P.S.  VVarlord , i'm always up for good battles , but not on the forums.

I just wanted to say thank you Ujin for the new sig, oh and stop getting mad about video games.

I will update my post about our history with the NE battle and that last random one with OCF.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 03:16:44 pm »
Lol ujin is just a game chill out, no need to keep raging just because we beated you.

Anyway somebody that played in the north of the map can explain why NE died without fighting? We know they sent a lot of stuff to help shogunate in the south, but seems strange they totally forgot to defend their fiefs  :o
I don't mind you and your allies winning the war, i just wish you fellas talked less bullcrap on the forums. But like i said, people have already made their conclusions. I always try to respect my enemies , but when there's shit constantly coming out of their mouths, why bother.

About ATS- They've sent a 1k army with some very good equipment, that's all. And afaik they were concentrating on producing gold in their fiefs, not troops, that's why they weren't prepared to fight.

@ RIcktor - you're welcome. My grumpy posts have nothing on your whole clan crying like little girls on the forums when we attacked you in previous strat.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 03:23:09 pm »
I don't mind you and your allies winning the war, i just wish you fellas talked less bullcrap on the forums. But like i said, people have already made their conclusions. I always try to respect my enemies , but when there's shit constantly coming out of their mouths, why bother.

About ATS- They've sent a 1k army with some very good equipment, that's all. And afaik they were concentrating on producing gold in their fiefs, not troops, that's why they weren't prepared to fight.

@ RIcktor - you're welcome. My grumpy posts have nothing on your whole clan crying like little girls on the forums when we attacked you in previous strat.

You do know Goretooth, the one leading that 1k army joined our clan and told us exactly what he gave you right? You have tried taking us out both times in strategus and failed both times. How many battles did you even win in this strat against us? Answer: None. Keep being mad at vidja games bro.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 03:29:44 pm »
You do know Goretooth, the one leading that 1k army joined our clan and told us exactly what he gave you right? You have tried taking us out both times in strategus and failed both times. How many battles did you even win in this strat against us? Answer: None. Keep being mad at vidja games bro.
We did wipe you out in previous Strat, what are you talking about? You came back and took the desert lands long time after we did our pub crawl thing.

We've had 1 open field battle against you, in which we've discovered the wonderful (let's admit it , it hurt pretty much everybody) spawn system for attackers, i think we've managed to hold our spawn for about 5 minutes but eventually you took it with massive cav usage. Than we got attacked by our northern neighbours and pulled back. Keep making your e-peen look bigger than it actually is.

Again, ATS brought 1k army and very good equipment  (worth about 1kkk). Keep overexxagerating stuff, like you do when you talk about our "GRANDIOSE COALITION AGAINST LLJK".

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 03:44:28 pm »
+2
Ujin dont be so butthurt.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 03:52:23 pm »
+1

Again, ATS brought 1k army and very good equipment  (worth about 1kkk1MILLION). Keep overexxagerating stuff, like you do when you talk about our "GRANDIOSE COALITION AGAINST LLJK".

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 04:34:09 pm »
+1
Again, ATS brought 1k army and very good equipment  (worth about 1kkk). Keep overexxagerating stuff, like you do when you talk about our "GRANDIOSE COALITION AGAINST LLJK".

You realize we actually have you talking about it right? How can you say we are exaggerating when we have you on record about all the clans you are bringing in to bring us down?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 05:10:27 pm »
+1

This can't be true, otherwise we would not have encontered army after army of naked troops with no gold. Where did all the gold go?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 05:17:45 pm »
This can't be true, otherwise we would not have encontered army after army of naked troops with no gold. Where did all the gold go?

They spent a million worth of equipment defending Rebache and accidentally left 320K in the village gold coffers.  Then they spent a another million and half gold worth of equipment trying to take Rebache back and we were beating them soundly in that one too, and eventually took their spawn halfway through and got it all.  We were all screaming "We're rich, biatch."  Also, the 12.3K defending the last castle held by Hospitallers that we took with 11.5K had over a million worth of gear, something like 3000 xbows or more with almost everyone using heraldic mails on defense side.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 05:35:37 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline sWalker

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 05:33:52 pm »
+2
Ahhh...the sWalker looks back fondly on these young days of life...but more great adventures and battles are in store for our hero soon...

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 05:38:09 pm »
It warms my old ninja bones that Ninja ended higher on the fiefs ladder than about ten clans. Not that we did anything though.

Pro-Tip: Do not make your channel password "lljk is gay" because that's like the first thing we'll try.
You seriously went to the channel and typed 'lljk is gay' as your first guess and it worked?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 05:41:06 pm by SgtTeeh »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 05:42:47 pm »
+1
It is a surprisingly common password, especially counting the small variations.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA
  • Game nicks: CSA_Gen_Robert_E_Leet
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 06:40:01 pm »
+4
You seriously went to the channel and typed 'lljk is gay' as your first guess and it worked?

Its the password to our TS as well.
"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow to fondle it." - Robert E Leet