Author Topic: Ban: GTXter_DarDar and GTXter_ZangaZanga  (Read 2701 times)

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
  • Faction: Túatha na nGael
  • Game nicks: CuBalrog, Tuatha_BalorBoru, BalrogRoke
Ban: GTXter_DarDar and GTXter_ZangaZanga
« on: September 12, 2011, 04:53:12 am »
Logged on to Eu_1 today for the first time, as usual everyone is raging in chat but I pay no notice. I should have. I start the next round and cav are everywhere. I lance an enemy cav and turn to finish his horse. I didn't see it until too late but a BashiBazouk's member was about to mount the newly freed horse. I tk'd him. 2nd kill of the day. I instantly stopped and said sorry in chat.

That's when too many Bashi's for me to count, on my own team, start shooting xbows at me and charging me with cav. I ask for them to stop in chat, but they don't, so I inform everyone else on the map that I'm putting in a kick-poll for purposeful revenge tk'ing to make them stop. This made things worse, and they retaliated by putting up continous ragepolls to get me banned with no reason given whatsoever until I was finally banned on the second or third concurrent poll.

Please address this, I got maybe half a round before they ruined it for me, and it seems they were already behaving badly before I logged on. This just happened on Eu_Crpg_1. There were about 7 of them on the map not sure who started the polls or who was involved as the ban poll went through too fast for me to SS the chatlog but I hope someone there on the server saw it and can post it.

EDIT: Evidence Via ING_Phil - Thanks Phil. The First two screenshots are from their assault on me just after I logged on. The rest merely prove that they were doing it all night on the only populated EU server.

Bashi mounted Xbow squad, u poll and troll much?  :shock:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

spoiler 3...i lol'd

More of the same from the next night but they changed their names;
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 04:40:31 am by BalrogBoru »
We are the free people! Túatha na nGeal! Abú!
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1773.0.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyx0K4WrElo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Re: Ban: BashiBazouk
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 04:58:00 am »
Yeah, the Clan - not a particular player.

Logged on to Eu_1 today for the first time, as usual everyone is raging in chat but I pay no notice. I should have. I start the next round and cav are everywhere. I lance an enemy cav and turn to finish his horse. I didn't see it until too late but a BashiBazouk's member was about to mount the newly freed horse. I tk'd him. 2nd kill of the day. I instantly stopped and said sorry in chat.

That's when too many Bashi's for me to count, on my own team, start shooting xbows at me and charging me with cav. I ask for them to stop in chat, but they don't, so I inform everyone else on the map that I'm putting in a kick-poll for purposeful revenge tk'ing to make them stop. This made things worse, and they retaliated by putting up continous ragepolls to get me banned with no reason given whatsoever until I was finally banned on the second or third concurrent poll.

Please address this, I got maybe half a round before they ruined it for me, and it seems they were already behaving badly before I logged on. This just happened on Eu_Crpg_1. There were about 7 of them on the map not sure who started the polls or who was involved as the ban poll went through too fast for me to SS the chatlog but I hope someone there on the server saw it and can post it.
LOL u made a tk on purpose which noone was near our member then i fired a bolt to enemy which u thought it was for u then u cried that we are making teamattack to you and opened a thread so i kicked from server.Then i reconnected and opened a ban poll for you because you abused poll and i lost 3x.

Think about u need %51 to ban someone and everyone know that u are lying so u banned with %64 which is high.

If you rage our mounted crossbowman squad just try to kill us when u are in  different team not with tk or poll.

Edit:Admin can see that i didnt hit you after u killed one of us which u opened a ragepoll for me before your tk on purpose.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:00:49 am by Cicero »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 05:00:36 am »
Yeah ban that evil clan !
Also please check logs.3 bashi member got banned due to rage we caused by 5 organized mounted xbowmen.
Also shitloads of insults and kick/ban polls just to remove mounted xbows from the server you may even see Balrog saying "I started kickpoll to speed up process" when our last xbowmen trying to win the round also Majesticxxx or whatever it's name saying "i wish i could ban all those xbowmen from the server."
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:02:00 am by koyama »

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 05:01:13 am »
It wasn't the first poll that banned me, I hope the admins can check that.

Anyway, don't give me that "You hit me on purpose so I revenged by accident" crap. I lanced an enemy and straight away afterwards tried to lance his horse which your xbowman was mounting from the other side. I IMMEDIATELY apologised for the tk. What excuse do you have for your Clan's abuse mass of the rules?

Edit: I am seriously astounded that your clan can abuse polls, teamhit on mass and revenge tk on whim and yet you still have the balls to come on the forums and say that a bunch of random players with no connection or agenda are out to get you all because of your "organised xbow awesomeness". Are you a mental incompentant?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:03:28 am by BalrogBoru »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 05:03:08 am »

Anyway, don't give me that "You hit me on purpose so I revenged by accident" crap. I lanced an enemy and straight away afterwards tried to lance his horse which your xbowman was mounting from the other side. I IMMEDIATELY apologised for the tk. What excuse do you have for your Clan's abuse mass of the rules?
No one revenged anything , i don't see where our clan abuses rules ?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 05:04:21 am »

lol we tried to ban you from server because u opened a kick poll and caused me to get kicked from server? Why ? did i teamattack you ? nope

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 05:04:53 am »
How about the fact that you ban-polled me for a tk that I said sorry for, AFTER the first poll failed and your attempt to revenge TK me failed?! Seriously what is hard to understand?

Edit: MORE THAN ONE OF YOU TRIED TO TK ME. The kick-poll was to get you to stop!! I said sorry and everything!!!

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 05:06:40 am »
How about the fact that you ban-polled me for a tk that I said sorry for, AFTER the first poll failed and your attempt to revenge TK me failed?! Seriously what is hard to understand?

Edit: MORE THAN ONE OF YOU TRIED TO TK ME. The kick-poll was to get you to stop!! I said sorry and everything!!!
We tried again cos we want to play so we need to open a ban poll for you so play safely with our multi cos u can abuse again

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 05:09:57 am »
Even though I said sorry after the tk and I only started one poll to kick the guy who was attacking me? You were right behind me on a horse shooting at me with an xbow no enemies around wtf do you think I'm going to do to you?! Of course I started a poll to get you away that's not abuse that's the rules of the game, you started multiple polls on me with no reason given in chat - along with attempting to tk me on purpose!!!

I hit one of you by accident in the first place!!!

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 05:11:54 am »
For god sake it is 6 am we are playing mounted xbowmen alt characters do you think we take game so fucking serious to even break rules and rage at your tk even if its by mistake or intentional then we all charge at you to revenge and you also survive 5 raging and charging mounted xbowmen and started a poll to kick one ? Either prove that sci-fi story of yours or stop accusing ffs.
Also what about the fact that i got banned for no reason ?
Edit:It's surprising to see people can lie that much when they rage ...
It's just a fucking game and mounted xbow is a class . It is annoying ofc but you can't accuse people with shit stories or kicks/bans just because you rage at their play style.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:15:49 am by koyama »

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 05:16:15 am »
That screenshot has nothing to do with this. It conveniently leaves out the reason for the poll or anything by the person who started so really, it only shows that over half the server thought you too deserved a ban. I bet windows didn't need half his clan or multiple polls to ban you either.

No, you guys are just low down dogs. Dirty players, rule breakers and abusers. I hope you all get ragepolled on all the time. I didn't have much time to play today, and thanks to your lack of basic human understanding, now I won't. You're simply repulsive.

GG.

Edit: By the way, it was my first round of the day and it was my second kill(the first being an enemy lance cav right before the tk) - so if I hadn't even fought a xbow yet why would I be raging at your "awesome l33t mounted xbow skillz"? On my own team no less? Shouldn't I have been happy to have an organised team?

If any admin can look into this, or anyone has some proof please pm me. Otherwise thread is locked to prevent needless flame spam and trolling.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:44:21 am by BalrogBoru »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 06:26:13 am »
What is the relation with these screenshots and your Sci-Fi story ?
"Bashibazouks started to charge and team attack me after i tk one accidently then i started a kick poll and kicked one of them then they revenge ban polled me ?"
It only proves that we banned you via poll which we said before because you kicked our member for no reason and he lost his x3 cuz of that.If you kick a person for no reason it means you abused poll which is also against the rules so thats why we poll banned you.
Now again please bring something useful or gtfo.

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 06:32:38 am »
Your team is SS'd banpolling me twice on the same map after a tk I said sorry for. One accidental tk. That CAN'T happen if the first poll when through which means you spam ragepolled until it went through, the rest of the screenshots indicate you guys did this to everyone who you didn't like. That's against the rules.

EDIT: Do you have proof I tk'd or even kick-polled? No? Then stop trolling.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 06:48:44 am by BalrogBoru »

Offline BalrogBoru

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • High-King of the Celts
    • View Profile
    • [TNG] Túatha na nGael
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 04:33:25 am »
Re-opened.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
Re: Ban: GTXter_DarDar and GTXter_ZangaZanga
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 05:22:43 am »

More of the same from the next night but they changed their names;
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
lol'ed so hard on those screenshots
1)He tried to open a poll on me but he missclick so he opened that for harunyahya and he kicked out without reason  then i announched that he abused so u can see people said "agree".Also the one that opened poll apologised for it so we clicked 2 for our poll.
2)Can you see that he said "sorry" ?

Thanks for screenshots but he said "sorry" so no need  for us to open phycomaniac thread about  Leyonotetote or sth like that

Please rage moar its so funny =)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 05:24:33 am by Cicero »