Author Topic: Hospitaller Cowards  (Read 7715 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Hospitaller Cowards
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 10:14:18 pm »
TL:DR

Well I'll sum it up for you, you got verbally dispatched.  Next time you want to have a conversation, try not being retarded.  Or stick to conversing with elementary school aged children.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 10:17:00 pm »
Still posting? Wow...

I never wanted a conversation, I just like seeing random words with my name attached to them.

Good job defending that you are not displeased. Calling people retards? Could hurt some feelings you know.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 10:17:22 pm »
Wow, the shit posting on these forums is really at an all time high, in every thread.  Sad.

Anyways, what happened was Devesatater declared the battle as regular, but it was scheduled for the exact same time slot as another battle on the same server.  He was unable to hire mercs (I think) and the battle never even rotated in, or at least no one was able to join.  The first battle, however, proceeded normally.  Because of this he never had the chance to retreat, and automatically lost everything.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 10:18:15 pm »
Still posting? Wow...

I never wanted a conversation, I just like seeing random words with my name attached to them.

Good job defending that you are not displeased. Calling people retards? Could hurt some feelings you know.

Not trying to hurt people's feelings.  Just telling it like it is.  It's funny how you try to make a point, get verbally owned, and then pull out the "i was trolling all along" card. 

Uh huh, sure you were.  *Pats tears on the head*  Have a cookie.

How's it feel to get outwitted with little to no effort by a lowly foot soldier of a lowly faction? 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:19:54 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 10:19:26 pm »
Wow, the shit posting on these forums is really at an all time high, in every thread.  Sad.

Anyways, what happened was Devesatater declared the battle as regular, but it was scheduled for the exact same time slot as another battle on the same server.  He was unable to hire mercs (I think) and the battle never even rotated in, or at least no one was able to join.  The first battle, however, proceeded normally.  Because of this he never had the chance to retreat, and automatically lost everything.

Asshole, why did you have to post something serious in a joke thread? Nobody cares, go away and take your logic with you or replace it with jello!
Words
For a guy who claims to be smart, you must be pretty damn stubborn to refuse to see that every single post I ahve ever made in the strategus forums has been nonesense and I never try and make points here. Look at the CHAOS VS FCC thread, I deliberately spewed bullshit and even openly admitted it.

Oh wait, you think when someone starts saying "bro" and "TLDR" and other cliche exageratted terms he is serious... Good job, you got me.

No wonder Ecko said "Just... shut up" last time you posted something about the NE in a diplomatic thread.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:22:13 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 10:20:49 pm »
Asshole, why did you have to post smething serious in a joke thread? Nobody cares, go away and take your logic with you or replace it with jello!
Jesus christ you really stick yourself in a corner and defend it to the death.  You posted non-sense, were called out on it, and now are trying to back peddle.  It's really quite sad for the leader of a supposedly "good" faction.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 10:23:10 pm »
Jesus christ you really stick yourself in a corner and defend it to the death.  You posted non-sense, were called out on it, and now are trying to back peddle.  It's really quite sad for the leader of a supposedly "good" faction.

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh my god I am a leader now? LMAO
Yes, yes I am. I am rthe leader of a faction! Fuck yeah! I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE FALLEN! HAHAHAHA

OK Now I believe you are but a common foot soldier. GOOD JOB!

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 10:24:21 pm »
Verbally dispatched? cause we got called jackasses? hmmm I still appear to be here :P also you used picture aids so maybe graphically / verbally dispatched is what you are trying? :D just because you say we have been schooled doesn't mean the teaching has been done, thats the case with most education systems :/

and dont worry about it, we know you are not in command but if you could run along to your commander and give him the message like the 'footman' you are that'd be great :)

To smoothrich : the battle rotated in after the first one which took only half an hour or so, and the commander never hired anyone more than himself after seeing our reinforcements :P it wasnt a glitch it was just failure to turn up :)

Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 10:25:28 pm »

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh my god I am a leader now? LMAO
Yes, yes I am. I am rthe leader of a faction! Fuck yeah! I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE FALLEN! HAHAHAHA

OK Now I believe you are but a common foot soldier. GOOD JOB!

I don't know anything about fallen. I'm not sure where I got the idea that you led the Fallen...but it makes sense now that you're not a leader with your lack of rational and lack of basic logic/common sense.  I was really starting to question why anyone would ever be swayed by anything you have to say.  But now it all makes sense.  The circle has been completed.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 10:27:32 pm »
Verbally dispatched? cause we got called jackasses? hmmm I still appear to be here :P also you used picture aids so maybe graphically / verbally dispatched is what you are trying? :D just because you say we have been schooled doesn't mean the teaching has been done, thats the case with most education systems :/

and dont worry about it, we know you are not in command but if you could run along to your commander and give him the message like the 'footman' you are that'd be great :)

I was talking to Tears if you follow the communications...I didn't say anyone in GK was verbally dispatched.  Again with the lack of reading comprehension...gets pretty old when you're trying to have a conversation and you can't even get the basic "who's talking to who" straight (let alone the "what's being said" portion, but that's for another complaint).
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 10:28:32 pm »
I don't know anything about fallen.

NO REALLY?! You found out who our captain is and called us a supposedly good faction! I think you are an expert good sir!
I'm not sure where I got the idea that you led the Fallen...but it makes sense now that you're not a leader with your lack of rational and lack of basic logic/common sense.

I find it adorable that he is acting like he has never seen me post before... Is he new?
I was really starting to question why anyone would ever be swayed by anything you have to say.  But now it all makes sense.  The circle has been completed.
Yes, yes it has. OR HAS IT?! DUN Dun dun...

Good god I am reminded of why I post so much on these forums again, heh....

I like chadz for inventing all of this.

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2011, 10:43:54 pm »
+1
I was talking to Tears if you follow the communications...I didn't say anyone in GK was verbally dispatched.  Again with the lack of reading comprehension...gets pretty old when you're trying to have a conversation and you can't even get the basic "who's talking to who" straight (let alone the "what's being said" portion, but that's for another complaint).

I'm with tears sorry but if you say 'you', you now mean the GK's as well ;) I get the quote system but when it comes to this I feel like me and tears are in the same boat :P my 'reading' and 'comprehension' seem to be more than in order :P It's the interpretation that differs !
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2011, 10:47:22 pm »
+1
NO REALLY?! You found out who our captain is and called us a supposedly good faction! I think you are an expert good sir!
I find it adorable that he is acting like he has never seen me post before... Is he new?Yes, yes it has. OR HAS IT?! DUN Dun dun...

Good god I am reminded of why I post so much on these forums again, heh....

I like chadz for inventing all of this.
Posting. LIKE A BAUSE!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2011, 10:50:16 pm »
Hey, Tears...did you become emo or something suddenly (looks at avatar)  :P I preferred the old one!

Then why did he hire/unhire himself multiple times? He was on the roster for quite a while, so he could have still joined and retreated.

Offline firmitas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Louis_de_la_Vallee
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2011, 02:36:25 am »
Lorenzo:

Hospitallers are not cowards. In fact they are among the best Players in the game. They just suffer from incompetent leadership. This non-attack is just one of the countless self inflicted wounds its leadership has handed this clan.

Not discounting your abilities, but you should consider yourself fortunate that you did not face Hospitaller's muscle, but just its brain.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:40:11 am by firmitas »
Volent aleae!