Author Topic: Hospitaller Cowards  (Read 7714 times)

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
Re: Hospitaller Cowards
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2011, 12:13:56 am »
sounds good to me.
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2011, 01:35:04 pm »
I guess we shall have to save this till later  :lol:

Offline firmitas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Louis_de_la_Vallee
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2011, 03:35:01 am »
+1
sounds good to me.

Devestater

Peasant
    GOD WILLS IT!
        View Profile
        Email
        Personal Message (Offline)
    Faction: Knights Hospitaller
    Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater

FUCK OFF!
« Sent to: firmitas on: September 09, 2011, 04:21:53 »

Delete

Way to be a retard. Asshole! We fucking hate your dumb ass. No one likes you annoying piece of shit. Learn to shut the fuck up and then maybe someone will be able to deal with you.
Report To Admin
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Peppovitch

Peasant
        View Profile
        Email
    Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch

Re: To Louie....
« Sent to: firmitas on: September 08, 2011, 22:24:56 »

Delete

You think so highly of yourself Louie. Some loose connection in your brain seems to disallow you to even read a paragraph in context. You either did not read everything or you just didn't pick up on the point of the matter.  Blaming the  the system, Mexicans, and others for our mistakes? What does that even mean?

You call it fear and yet you have no ability to put any actual evidence to back up any of the bullshit tat you spew out of your warped mind. Just like you far sided idealistic political beliefs.  You are nothing but a liar if you say we were disrespectful to you at all.  If you can even come up with one instance I would be very surprised.  Go drink some more and take some more pills you fucked off ADD afflicted alcoholic.

If I were to post anything public,  It would be to say you are a neurotic drunk who is still bitter over the fact that we wouldn't give a self serving prick like you an officer position.  You can take your degree and shove it up your ass, because most of us are still able to survive while working and going to school. All without being a raging arrogant douche bag such as yourself.

I'm sure you won't discuss anything with your actual voice, because if you did, you might realize that your words are empty and really have little thought or logic behind them.  Go back to school Louie, you need it more than us.

Good day asshole.
Report To Admin

Peppovitch

Peasant
        View Profile
        Email
    Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch

To Louie....
« Sent to: firmitas on: September 08, 2011, 00:07:24 »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Delete

If this is indeed the Louie who used to be a part of the Hospitallers, we need to have a chat. How can you go on the forums and post a bunch of subjective adjectives about our leadership when you know very little about what is going on? The garbage you put on the list is not even sensible, let alone correct. I can not even begin to argue these points as each one just seems more ludicrous than the last.  Even if we at some point suffered from one of these traits for a short time, it is ignorant to believe that we are all that you say.   

Now that you are gone and left your wreckage behind you, you come out and pull a stunt like this.   You call us narcissistic, and yet you are the one who consistently blows his own horn in order to be heard.  If you want to have a conversation like real men about your issues, then come to me and talk like the adult you make yourself out to be.  If you want, I can tell you every subjective piece of garbage I have learned about you over the past eight months, but instead I'll see if you have the stones to come explain yourself.  You expect me to jump on that thread and argue with you like the rest of those trolls? You must have been smart enough to know I wouldn't respond to that, so you therefore slandered our name with the full intention that this ridiculous list would go unargued. Come talk to me like you should have and get your response to this bullshit.
Report To Admin
Volent aleae!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2011, 03:36:00 am »
Again, I wish you well and I advise you to stop posting so the thread will come to an end.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline firmitas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Louis_de_la_Vallee
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2011, 03:40:03 am »
"Again, I wish you well and I advise you to stop posting so the thread will come to an end."

I got tired of writing that, and then they would write this. I just want to show what one post questioning their leadership beckons. They have been reported to the moderator.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 03:47:21 am by firmitas »
Volent aleae!