Author Topic: Hospitaller Cowards  (Read 7716 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Hospitaller Cowards
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 08:39:00 pm »
Seems that it got under your skin getting up in the morning hours before work/school and not having anyone to fight.  It does seem completely pointless to have initiated the battle at such a time, I'm assuming there was some mix-up when it was initiated as to what time it would start.  I don't see why you would call us cowards for not showing up when there was an obvious mix-up on the part of the person who initiated the battle. 

I could see talking shit about fucking up the battle and having it scheduled at the time it was.  I could see talking shit about not having someone show up and retreat from the battle.  But talking shit that we didn't have a force show up at 3am (central time, 4am eastern time) is just retarded and not very poignant.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 08:40:46 pm »
Excuses excuses and more butt hurt comments about commanders screwing the Hospitallers over.

Yeah I totally feel your pain bro. At least this time you have only your own to blame instead of NE Officials!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 08:43:03 pm »
Hours before work/school? Quite a few of us have no need of those things pah (summer holidays, at uni ect ect).

Hey plenty of us woke up early to fight. Many other clans stay dedicated and get up at ridiculous hours to fight.

Mind you I didn't get there because I went to bed at 5am because I wanted to finish Deus Ex, and then I fell asleep after turning off my alarm at 8am haha. But at least I tried and the others made it  :) I just know if it were a 4am fight most of our guys would be there. But alas...we set our night times then for a reason  :D

I'm sure there must be SOME hospitaller guys who can make a 3am thing and sleep till 12pm to make up for it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:44:54 pm by Overdriven »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 08:48:16 pm »
Yeah I totally feel your pain bro. At least this time you have only your own to blame instead of NE Officials!

Apparently you have a difficult time with reading comprehension.  I made no excuses.  I also expressed no "painful" emotions. 

I explained why nobody showed up for battle.  I am also on the side of "why would you initiate a battle at a time you know nobody can make".  If you bothered to read my posts, you'd see I was talking shit to the "great" khans because they actually expected people to show up.  Why nobody retreated for us was pretty dumb (on top of the scheduling fubar).

Here's a PSA for some of you less logically inclined (yes you're included tears:)

Communication:  It's more than just making noises.

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 08:49:14 pm »
Lol he mad.

Maybe if you want people to take you more seriously bro, you should stop posting so many excuses.

I'm using a French keyboard.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:52:37 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 08:51:22 pm »
Urrr you used the excuse of a 'mix up' for not turning up. I'm simply saying that's not really an excuse...people can still show at 3am. Especially if it's a fault on your side somewhere. I expect people to show because I know I would and I know plenty of other clans have in the past for times like those.

But yeah, am quite amazed no one retreated.

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 09:12:29 pm »
We can find members who stay up til 3am, just get yourself some energy drink and bounce your way through to the fight ;) But yes its a shame whoever made a mistake that was pretty avoidable had none of the previously mentioned 'logic'.

Admit it, a mistake was made and no one was man enough to come and make the best out of it for the games sake :P This is where some of that communication would have come in handy to get a rag tag force together and give us the fight we woke up for (even if I did just go back to sleep...).

Also you arnt talking 'shit' you are just spewing it.

Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 09:46:32 pm »
I am a little late posting here but i find it funny how u call them cowards but yet even when they where surrounded by many clans in the north they fought to the bitter end. It looks to me that some one is just a little mad they had to stay up for a battle that wasn't even going to happen and then to take there anger out had to post a troll thread. so what ever your post here has no real meaning at all but i will say you made me laugh a little.  :lol:

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 09:49:37 pm »
I am a little late posting here but i find it funny how u call them cowards but yet even when they where surrounded by many clans in the north they fought to the bitter end. It looks to me that some one is just a little mad they had to stay up for a battle that wasn't even going to happen and then to take there anger out had to post a troll thread. so what ever your post here has no real meaning at all but i will say you made me laugh a little.  :lol:

We didn't stay up. For most of us that's normal waking up time, seeing as we are an EU clan. The hardest timezone was us in the UK at 9am  :rolleyes:

Besides...most of the threads in this part of the forum have no real meaning. Hell most of the posts that are strat related don't.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:50:57 pm by Overdriven »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 09:49:51 pm »
Lol he mad.

Maybe if you want people to take you more seriously bro, you should stop posting so many excuses.

I'm using a French keyboard.

I'm not mad, you have a problem with reading comprehension and I called you on it.  Why would that make me emotional in any way? 

You spout some bullshit, I call you on the lack of logic, and then you pull out the troll card.  Good job, you got me.

Admit it, a mistake was made

That's what I said.  Someone made a mistake in the scheduling.  I said that 2 or 3 times now...it's not an excuse it's a matter of fact. the match was scheduled at 3am central standard time, we didn't have anyone who could show up for the battle.  Why nobody retreated at least though is still a pretty big concern to me...but I'm just a foot soldier, I don't have any say in the direction of the faction.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:54:10 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 09:53:41 pm »
Cool story bro.
How about you stop spending so much time searching for and trying to use so many pictures, and more time paying attention to strategus. First part of the NE, then listened to terrible orders, and now you can't even plan a proper attack?

Gawd, no wonder ATS always considered you guys cannon fodder.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 09:58:36 pm »
+1
Cool story bro.
How about you stop spending so much time searching for and trying to use so many pictures, and more time paying attention to strategus. First part of the NE, then listened to terrible orders, and now you can't even plan a proper attack?

ATS considered a lot of things beneath them including you more than likely. Not sure taking what ATS considered into account is really necessary.

8-)
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 10:02:41 pm »
+1
Winding people up = Entertainment for the masses! :D

Tbh I just posted this here cause it didnt feel like diplomacy and it wasnt a bug report :P I just wanted to see what reaction it would get... so very pleased :D

and Tears got to the picture thing before me but ye, my sentiments exactly... if you all can find pictures easy enough, you should be able to plan out a basic village assault and not waste my precious beauty sleep (which I had to regain an hour later ¬¬) :P
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 10:10:05 pm »
Cool story bro.

Searching for, and using?  They are pretty common internet meme's actually, I did a quick google search for a term and the very first item that returned were these two pictures (The two pictures I was looking for). 

I pay attention to strategus daily.  I'm a foot soldier for a faction.  I follow orders from my officers, they follow orders from the marshall and the other leaders.  What I choose to remark about on the strategus forums is my own personal opinions that I "spew" while I'm sitting in my office cube and taking short respites from actual work. 

This may come as a surprise to you, but people other than "leaders" and officers of factions post on the forums, and some of us have our own opinions.

How bout instead of changing the subject you address my direct rebuttals to your points you've been making?  You seem very good at deflecting any sort of criticisms and rebuttals and instead try to play it off like you're trolling (or just altogether ignoring when someone points out something you said as being facetious, or outright wrong). 

and Tears got to the picture thing before me but ye, my sentiments exactly... if you all can find pictures easy enough, you should be able to plan out a basic village assault

The pictures are relevant to my posts.  But if you aren't reading the text, or the pictures, obviously you can't really comprehend the message (or the point I was making).   And as I've said once or twice in this here thread, I'm not an officer, I have no say in the troop movements for our faction.  Me posting pictures is irrelevant to our leaders planning a battle.  They are however, relevant to the posts I was making.

Get schooled more, jackasses.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:13:48 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 10:11:59 pm »
+1
TL:DR