Author Topic: ATS Admins: Please Don't be Counter Dicks.  (Read 5495 times)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
Re: ATS Admins: Please Don't be Counter Dicks.
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 01:08:30 am »

Allers you are a fuckin winner. You just made my day with this post. I can't stop smiling right now, I'm genuinely happy that you said something. <3

Im guessing your thinking im being ironic?
Ca$hville 615

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 01:18:06 am »
Well to answer your question I am not Garguro, also I am not an Administrator, I cannot answer for the the administrator at question, and neither can Gorath. I never said no wrong doing happened, I simply asked for clarification as to what you wanted in this thread. Perhaps one of the players in question should not have been removed, and I would assume that a great deal of hardship was encountered by the player because he was kicked. Also while we are here, you guys should donate to [email protected] through paypal so that the NA servers can continue to operate as well as strategus. You all seem like people who want to add positive things to the community so chip in and help the 100, 80, siege, and strat server stay in operation!

Also, Prime if you wish to be unbanned please post a formal unban request in the appropriate section and you are very likely to be unbanned in a short period of time. Most bans are lifted rather quickly.

You sure popped off like you were though! Perhaps you might sit back and let the real Admins answer here, thx.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 01:25:07 am »
Well to answer your question I am not Garguro, also I am not an Administrator, I cannot answer for the the administrator at question, and neither can Gorath. I never said no wrong doing happened, I simply asked for clarification as to what you wanted in this thread. Perhaps one of the players in question should not have been removed, and I would assume that a great deal of hardship was encountered by the player because he was kicked. Also while we are here, you guys should donate to [email protected] through paypal so that the NA servers can continue to operate as well as strategus. You all seem like people who want to add positive things to the community so chip in and help the 100, 80, siege, and strat server stay in operation!

Also, Prime if you wish to be unbanned please post a formal unban request in the appropriate section and you are very likely to be unbanned in a short period of time. Most bans are lifted rather quickly.

What's your definition of "rather quickly?" Lol.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 01:41:01 am »
You sure popped off like you were though! Perhaps you might sit back and let the real Admins answer here, thx.

Sorry, I didn't mean to help :(

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 01:44:43 am »
Sorry, I didn't mean to help :(

Just muddies the waters if you aren't official, especially when it did come off sounding like you were saying you did the kicking. Let Management deal with this kinda stuff.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 07:17:06 am »
Honestly, I don't bother tangling in any engagement with 2v1 or more.

If you're going to kick me for not being kill hungry, that's fine. I just think it's a silly basis for a kick or ban.

Also:
I proved him wrong and that removed my chances of ever being unbanned from all ATS servers, and he's probably briefed the other admins of my 'racism'. He's living in his own world where he can act like a douche then call other players up for apparant douchebaggery, and if you argue back oh, have a permban kxthxgoodbye

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151209.msg3634490.html#msg3634490

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142287.msg3634488.html#msg3634488
~~

I remember following this. It's a good read x)

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 07:32:01 am »

If you're going to kick me for not being kill hungry, that's fine. I just think it's a silly basis for a kick or ban.

That's a bit different than seeing your clan-mate and ceasing to help your last teammate in order to allow/force duels.  Not wanting to turn a 2v1 into a 3v1 is understandable.  Not jumping in to turn that 1v1 into a 2v1 though, with your clanmate on the other team is a bit obvious "bro" ruling (oh how I fucking hate that halo-tard frat boy word).
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2011, 07:53:15 am »
That's a bit different than seeing your clan-mate and ceasing to help your last teammate in order to allow/force duels.  Not wanting to turn a 2v1 into a 3v1 is understandable.  Not jumping in to turn that 1v1 into a 2v1 though, with your clanmate on the other team is a bit obvious "bro" ruling (oh how I fucking hate that halo-tard frat boy word).

lol bro. bruh. bra.

Let it be known I don't like it either. But Troublesome says it so much I've noticed it seep into my language :(

But yes, I agree with you. I turn 1v1s into 2v1s easy. But mobbing isn't my cup'o tea.

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2011, 07:56:54 am »
Mobbing is more dangerous to the mob, sadly.

Offline ShinySpoons

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RS
  • Game nicks: AltOfSpoons
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 09:24:04 am »
lol bro. bruh. bra.

Let it be known I don't like it either. But Troublesome says it so much I've noticed it seep into my language :(

Omg I just noticed I've been saying bro irl alot more since I've been on ts. What have you done to me?!

Usually if there's a 2-3 guys banging on a shield I'll come help out from behind, but if the guy getting mobbed is a 2h/polearm I steer clear. Reason being, when I'm on my 2hander I prefer a few opponents as they're more likely to get in each others way and be sloppier defensively. The few times I'm really on my game and against 3-5 guys there is at least a tk or a tw that leads to me killing the guy stumbled.

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Infamy: 4
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 11:30:30 am »
I like Bra's (not on myself, they are so itchy... wait, what?) :D

Well not that it does any good, nor was I responsible, but I will apologize as an admin for what happened and the responses afterwards to the playerbase.  It was a regrettable situation.

That can't be you! What have you done to Gorath? Spit him out again!!
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 12:35:03 pm »

Also:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151209.msg3634490.html#msg3634490

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142287.msg3634488.html#msg3634488
~~

I remember following this. It's a good read x)

I was a bit angry writing that thread, one of my first complaint ones I think? I was also angry with Ganguro for automatically banning me instead of giving me a kick warning first or anything, which I thought was normal server procedure, especially since I don't remember breaking any obvious server rules. If you notice his replies, he's quite rude towards me, critisizing my hours for playing the game, and we continued arguing like that through PMs which set my ban in concrete.

He acted like this at Christmas, can't imagine what he'd act like normally lol.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:36:35 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 12:38:34 pm »
I was a bit angry writing that thread, one of my first complaint ones I think? I was also angry with Ganguro for automatically banning me instead of giving me a kick warning first or anything, which I thought was normal server procedure, especially since I don't remember breaking any obvious server rules. If you notice his replies, he's quite rude towards me, critisizing my hours for playing the game, and we continued arguing like that through PMs which set my ban in concrete.

He acted like this at Christmas, can't imagine what he'd act like normally lol.

Just start an unban top in the appropriate place and it will be looked at. No single person has final say on anything, except maybe chadz if he decides to turn off his computer :O

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2011, 12:44:00 pm »
Just start an unban top in the appropriate place and it will be looked at. No single person has final say on anything, except maybe chadz if he decides to turn off his computer :O

I made an unban thread in the NA ATS server section, to which Lorne replied something along the lines of 'Perminent bans are perminent that's why they're called Perminent bans', and a small disagreement ensued and my unban request thread was DELETED.

I won't bother making another only to be treated like a piece of dirt under the admins of ATS servers fingernails. I tried to make a mense, I promised never to bring up controversial subjects regarding society in particular American society again, and to drop the past arguments and play quietly, that's not enough. I wont apologise for being correct in my judgement about Ganguro, I will apologise for some of the language I used, but I still feel I've been wronged by the admins there more than any harm I may have caused on the NA ATS servers by anything I've ever said on their server. I'm sure no one is crying right now about some of the crap I spouted back then.

Yet here I am, over 3 weeks since my ban.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:47:28 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline UrLukur

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 12:49:05 pm »

There is no point arguing with assholes.
"Clava curva pie vinco"