Author Topic: [PxC] Phoenix Company (NA - Accepting Members)  (Read 33713 times)

Offline Dante_Goujian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [PxC] Phoenix Company (NA - Accepting Members)
« Reply #300 on: May 26, 2011, 02:04:37 am »
I will be on some tonight

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #301 on: May 31, 2011, 04:55:00 pm »
Saw gorath on battle last night(only peeked my head in went to go deflate a "false two hand God" on siege, I swear all the guys in the clan tend to dominate

Any other battle heroes out there?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:56:23 pm by DrKronic »
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #302 on: June 03, 2011, 07:27:21 am »
It's 22:30.  Just got home.  Gonna play for an hour or so.

Thinking that perhaps it's time to fold into another clan rather than try and keep this afloat.  I would love to keep it going, but with my schedule sadly I just can't do anything significant with PxC like I wanted to before my new job.  Either way I hope you guys come to an agreeable decision for all about leadership/clan direction and wish ya'll the best with it.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #303 on: June 03, 2011, 07:59:06 am »

Thinking that perhaps it's time to fold into another clan rather than try and keep this afloat.  I would love to keep it going, but with my schedule sadly I just can't do anything significant with PxC like I wanted to before my new job.  Either way I hope you guys come to an agreeable decision for all about leadership/clan direction and wish ya'll the best with it.
This - but quite frankly I don't think anyone could keep it afloat at its current state.

Best of luck.

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2011, 12:34:25 am »

Bah, we had five of us on Sunday and we destroyed the server, why join some clan and be someone elses lowest level minions, the people in PxC are all very talented, the rest of us are good enough by ourselves to dominate a server let alone when we have any number of us together

Gorath has quit and Joined Chaos, he is no longer our leader
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:51:07 am by DrKronic »

Offline Ronan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Ronan PxC
« Reply #305 on: June 10, 2011, 12:50:46 am »
So be it gorath. I know u enjoy playing with those guys, we all do. :P Hope to see you around I hope. PxC  will survive SeQuil. No offense but youre not on the inside anymore, so u see our shell not our hearts. The People that are left are loyal people and I would rather fight with one of them than a hundred of you. You were a great player (still are), but after just vanishing to another clan, the first (maybe 2nd) sign of trouble u bail. That saddens me with everything I know. None-the-less I hope to fight by your side friend. Maybe when strat gets up we can have TS and Chaos for allies. That would ensure victories.

LONG LIVE PHOENIX COMPANY!

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #306 on: June 10, 2011, 07:10:43 am »
So be it gorath. I know u enjoy playing with those guys, we all do. :P Hope to see you around I hope. PxC  will survive SeQuil. No offense but youre not on the inside anymore, so u see our shell not our hearts. The People that are left are loyal people and I would rather fight with one of them than a hundred of you. You were a great player (still are), but after just vanishing to another clan, the first (maybe 2nd) sign of trouble u bail. That saddens me with everything I know. None-the-less I hope to fight by your side friend. Maybe when strat gets up we can have TS and Chaos for allies. That would ensure victories.

blah blah blah long live pxc

Come into our channel. We have more fun when you guys are around to have a good banter with us
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 10, 2011, 10:16:20 am »

LONG live the phoenix! BIRDDDD CLAN :D

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2011, 11:39:27 pm »

Second sign of trouble? I left after taking a break from CRPG due to real life stuffz then come back to a inactive clan. I stayed in for a good 1-2 weeks and grew rather bored by myself. I'm not gonna be your so called "loyal" member if the clan is dead. I left, not because I'm not loyal but I joined PxC in the first place to play with others and have fun. For a good majority of the time it felt like I was in RS (at the time) until they switched to chaos as I was playing with them more then PxC.

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 14, 2011, 10:27:06 am »
Second sign of trouble? I left after taking a break from CRPG due to real life stuffz then come back to a inactive clan. I stayed in for a good 1-2 weeks and grew rather bored by myself. I'm not gonna be your so called "loyal" member if the clan is dead. I left, not because I'm not loyal but I joined PxC in the first place to play with others and have fun. For a good majority of the time it felt like I was in RS (at the time) until they switched to chaos as I was playing with them more then PxC.

lol man umad, we're not dead I saw u in TS today with like 6 of us on(I guess checking us out), and most of us been on like that since Gorath left, he was the problem, take your tears to him man I don't have time for your lady talk

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 14, 2011, 06:58:22 pm »
lol man umad, we're not dead I saw u in TS today with like 6 of us on(I guess checking us out), and most of us been on like that since Gorath left, he was the problem, take your tears to him man I don't have time for your lady talk

Got on TS to see what Chaos was doing. Got off rather quickly as your conversations involved eating shit and throwing stuff at random pedestrians while driving past in a car. Good to see your true colours though Kronic.

How am I mad? I'm speaking my opinion and giving a very reasonable argument to why I left. Gorath was not "the problem" are you dumb? It was the clan in general just not being active. You can't honestly blame Gorath for the clan "dying" for a brief period of time. He had real life stuff to attend too, which is perfectly excusable as real life ALWAYS comes first, maybe not for you? Everyone was inactive at the time. I left because I wanted to a active clan. Simple as that.

Good to know your nothing but a dick - now I'm glad I left from the way you and Ronan are acting in such a childish manner. Get over yourself.

Also you can't even argue the fact that PxC was dead for a good month or so - maybe not know but I was not talking about now.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 08:00:31 pm by SeQuel »

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 14, 2011, 07:17:53 pm »
You always were TS Sequel, your voice IRL sounds like a whiny male to female genderchanger
 :wink:

I never liked you, my true colors lol,  have I somehow garnered a reputation as being a sweet cuddlebear?

I speak my mind, we are better without u and Gorath and more active than ever before, we have new recruits coming in, welcome Latent and Cedrik

And it was Gorath and ur fault the old PxC failed, I was never given any authority even though I was the most experienced at leading a clan

I mean now everyone seems so much more chill, we're all in voice and I like that we're all mature and not just crapping on voice all the time like most clans, its laidback and fun, we're like a democracy lol

Tbh

Mmm may as well show my hand, I joined to take over not to help Gorath, but along the way I made friends with the guys and I love what PxC is becoming, we will all be equals and have a say, not what I originally had in mind but so much funner and cooler than some super serious cult for some leader

U lost out, u fell hurt, sorry but go get comfort with your new clan, I have friends I like to play with and I needn't waste more time with a noname
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:45:08 pm by DrKronic »

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 14, 2011, 07:57:56 pm »
Talk shit all you want kronic its just proves how childish and immature you are. Children can't be leaders by the way. Also, are you Bi-polar?

Ok then, I now throw my lot with SeQuel for ruler, I think he's an officer so chain of command wise we'll have to follow SeQuel now, also Ronan sounds good for Archduke with Dante as President

Gorath will ascend to Deity. All in favor of vote of Censure on Philosiraptor?

I just played with him tonight, and everything I say is in jest, I also knew you're already gone, which is why I'm going on like this

I expect u in TS sequl

Quite frankly it just looks like your the "mad" one that I left, and just trying to cover up that you never liked me and saying I have "whiny male to female genderchanger" voice to get back at me. Nice try but your pathetic and your trying to hard. You must have really hated me to want me on Teamspeak and willing to to vote for me as leader of the clan.

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 14, 2011, 08:12:43 pm »
Lol those were trolls I already knew u were gone , btw I expect u in TS  :D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 08:16:19 pm by DrKronic »

Offline Ronan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Ronan PxC
« Reply #314 on: June 16, 2011, 03:35:10 am »
SeQuil buddy. You need to read my messages more attentively and not stop at a small insult. I know most everyone does that, once they see something hurtful - even in a small way - thats the part they concentrate on and all else written is forgotten.

I think youre a great player and one of the ones I would liked to have stayed with us. I dont want bad blood. I was just disappointed you left. I dont take this completely seriously, but I do like to put a little effort into it. Gorath was not at fault, neither were you. We all were going solo, I know. We just didnt have coordination, and then with two pages it gets compounded. I just saw all these posts here. I havent checked this page for a while.

And by the way, dont attack me when youre arguing with someone else. Its not nice :P... Anyways!

We are much more active now.
Im loving the new roster
And our gang bangs online!

And youre still cool SeQuil. No need for bad blood.

Long live Gorath.

LONG LIVE PHOENIX COMPANY!!!

Last not:
   When looking at all my posts, dont believe everything I write. :D