Author Topic: The List.  (Read 7249 times)

Offline Glyph

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • Turbulence incoming
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Horris
Re: The List.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 06:11:02 pm »
I see that none of you guys actually read the entire god damned post, as I've said before, I already developped on the subject of horses and the bumping.

Just because I'm THAT nice, I'll copy paste it just for all of you wonderful guys!

Horses take damage if they occupy the space of infantry (i.e bumping).
Horses die if they knock someone over.
Infantry die if they get knocked over by a horse.

Replace with:
Horses are reduced to a light gallop, trot, walk, or are completely stopped when bumping/knocking over infantry depending on the horse.
Fix horse charge hitbox.

With maybe a certain amount of damage to the horse depending on the speed it goes.

If you consider a new player anyone who didn't play Warband for over 2000 hours, Mount and Blade for 10 years and cRPG for 2 years then sure, I do have close to 2000 hours, I do have 1 year of cRPG accumulated and I did play mount and blade for several years.

Couched lances are much much easier to deal with than actual thrusts from a long ass lance, also, awlpikes, bills, long voulges, etc will all still be available to kill horses.
still it's obvious that your opinion as a my old friendCHER(not friendly archer FFS!) is spoiling this post as a neutral one, cuz i saw from the first few ideas that you were a my old friendcher, so not legitimet for me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Glyph you have obsessive Horse Archer and Horse hatred.
- Official diagnosis :)

Offline Gafferjack

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 06:12:50 pm »
Stop complaining that noone has read your entire post before replying: Most people wont bother, as soon as they see ONE ridiculous suggestion, they loose interest.

ADHD illiterates who refuse to read the entirety of a post, or even offer a compromise.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

This community is shit.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 06:15:17 pm »
ADHD illiterates who refuse to read the entirety of a post, or even offer a compromise.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

This community is shit.

HOLY SNAP IM ILLETIRATE. Fuck! How did I read your post to reply....psychic I guess.
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Gafferjack

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 06:18:13 pm »
ILLETIRATE

:?

Thanks for proving my point, though.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 06:24:10 pm »
still it's obvious that your opinion as a friendly archer(not friendly archer FFS!) is spoiling this post as a neutral one, cuz i saw from the first few ideas that you were a friendly archer, so not legitimet for me.

I never played an archer for an extensive amount of time, all I have is a level 18 archer that I never play, there's no real fix to archers because all they need is a damage/missilespeed/whatever tweaking, since their mechanics aren't crazy broken

ROFL, that sentence renders your entire thread invalid, lance thrust is the single easiest thing to avoid, lance only cav who are not couching can ONLY backstab, since even those of us who daggers and other "noblock" items scoff at lancers when they try to stab, cavalry is ALREADY an ambush only class unless you have a plated charger and NOONE around has ANY polearm.

As to the removal of the long polearms, cause the shaft is also a hitbox: that applies to ALL weapons with a stab, and 2h abuse this broken mechanic much more than pike and spears do. Stop complaining that noone has read your entire post before replying: Most people wont bother, as soon as they see ONE ridiculous suggestion, they loose interest.

Also, try joining a gym or something if you really believe the jumping in crpg is cartoonish. I WOULD like to see plate armoured guys jumping only a few inches up, but as to low armoured guys, if you really think people cant jump that far....

Except on non-long polearms and weapons, the wooden shaft isn't several kilometers long, also the jumping makes no sense, there's nothing else to say about it, stop trying to argue about that shit, I get people in motherfucking plate jumping OVER my character's head on flat fucking terrain, as I said, it puts olympic athletes to fucking shame.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 06:35:13 pm by Patricia »

Offline Aleskander

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • I swear to drunk ossifer I'm not god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aleskander, Alesoy Varsov
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2011, 07:54:08 pm »
A lot of these suggestion are complete crap, pretty much all the "unsheathable" are. Throwing can't sheath? Yeah, lets make a low-damage, short range, terrible accuracy weapon suck even more... Some of these are ok, but they have been already mentioned.

"Die in Turkish Penis"-Grabber, 14-6-12
Never forget

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2011, 07:57:16 pm »
A lot of these suggestion are complete crap, pretty much all the "unsheathable" are. Throwing can't sheath? Yeah, lets make a low-damage, short range, terrible accuracy weapon suck even more... Some of these are ok, but they have been already mentioned.

Refer to the very first fucking sentence in big bright letters of my first post.

That was all changed in my post if you bothered to read you stupid fuckhead.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 08:05:17 pm by Patricia »

Offline Aleskander

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • I swear to drunk ossifer I'm not god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aleskander, Alesoy Varsov
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2011, 08:10:22 pm »
Refer to the very first fucking sentence in big bright letters of my first post.
I did, most of your suggestions are still complete crap. Some are pretty good, the knockdown only on items with +5 weight is fine. Your suggestion about throwing is ludacris, throwing is meant to be a short range ranged weapon available to melee users without much slot commitment. You want it to be a short range weapon. You would have to give it a huge buff if you want the weapons to be unsheathable.

"Die in Turkish Penis"-Grabber, 14-6-12
Never forget

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2011, 08:34:08 pm »
Pat, you managed to alienate all the cav and polearms with your list. Good luck getting any of this coded, because i know damn well you can't code.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2011, 08:34:35 pm »
I did, most of your suggestions are still complete crap. Some are pretty good, the knockdown only on items with +5 weight is fine. Your suggestion about throwing is ludacris, throwing is meant to be a short range ranged weapon available to melee users without much slot commitment. You want it to be a short range weapon. You would have to give it a huge buff if you want the weapons to be unsheathable.

Yes, and this is where the STATS REWORKS come in place, learn to read, holy shit.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2011, 08:44:12 pm »
Yes, and this is where the STATS REWORKS come in place, learn to read, holy shit.

your "list" has no organization, its just a fucking list of changes you want to implement without providing reasoning, until after you've been criticized.

try organizing it better so that people can skim to the part that affects their class and the reasoning for the change implementation, and maybe then people will actually read

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2011, 08:49:46 pm »
your "list" has no organization, its just a fucking list of changes you want to implement without providing reasoning, until after you've been criticized.

try organizing it better so that people can skim to the part that affects their class and the reasoning for the change implementation, and maybe then people will actually read

No, it's a deterrent for stupid fucks, if you don't want to read the entire post then just get out and don't post, thank you very much.

You know what's really stupid? People complained in the new faces patch about the lance angle, now it's actually IN THE GAME and they're not bitching anymore. derp. And alienate all the polearms guys, yeah take away the precious stagger and remove all the exploit weapons, abububu we can't play polearms anymore. But it's just as I expected, the community shits on it, idea goes south, etc, Community is shit.

I just don't give a single fuck if they don't read my post, it's just when they don't read THEN reply with ignorant fucking posts because ADHD illiterates as Gafferjack put it so well.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2011, 08:52:49 pm »
No, it's a deterrent for stupid fucks, if you don't want to read the entire post then just get out and don't post, thank you very much.

You know what's really stupid? People complained in the new faces patch about the lance angle, now it's actually IN THE GAME and they're not bitching anymore. derp. And alienate all the polearms guys, yeah take away the precious stagger and remove all the exploit weapons, abububu we can't play polearms anymore. But it's just as I expected, the community shits on it, idea goes south, etc, Community is shit.

I just don't give a single fuck if they don't read my post, it's just when they don't read THEN reply with ignorant fucking posts because ADHD illiterates as Gafferjack put it so well.

You want to be taken seriously then show some professionalism in your suggestions. No one ever reads a wall of text on the internet because most of the time, its a stupid waste of time.

You expect to be taken seriously but you write like a dumbass, sounds like the first step to success.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2011, 08:55:17 pm »
You want to be taken seriously then show some professionalism in your suggestions. No one ever reads a wall of text on the internet because most of the time, its a stupid waste of time.

You expect to be taken seriously but you write like a dumbass, sounds like the first step to success.

Showing some professionalism or not in my suggestions would still yield the same results, smart people giving smart feedbacks having read the entire thread, stupid shits (i.e you) posting stupid replies.

Now, time to ignore you and move on.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2011, 09:02:00 pm »
Showing some professionalism or not in my suggestions would still yield the same results, smart people giving smart feedbacks having read the entire thread, stupid shits (i.e you) posting stupid replies.

Now, time to ignore you and move on.

will the developers read it? i bet not. I would have read it if you weren't such a cunt in the community, you're still a cunt even now in your attempt to improve this "shitty, broken" game (as you call it). You should try improving your persuasive skills.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:05:05 pm by Thucydides »