Author Topic: Goretooth.... Admin Abuse??  (Read 7932 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Goretooth.... Admin Abuse??
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2011, 11:43:03 pm »
I've heard this happening many times on ATS servers, it happened to me because I had the misfortune of arguing with the head admin of the server, of which I had no knowledge about until bringing my argument up on this forum, almost 3 weeks since my ban. I've used reason, critisizm and plain cursing, none of it worked for me, but since you issue wasn't with the head admin you'll probably stand a better chance of being unbanned than me. Good luck on that unban.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2011, 11:46:49 pm »
Sigh
As an aside, there is the unban section in the forums.  PM's also work wonders.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2011, 12:03:55 am »
I'm not gonna take sides on this, rather I'll pull a Switzerland, but I would just like to point out. It is ATS that is running these servers, for the most part aside from public donations, they are the ones who finance the servers, the admins for the most part are ATS and other mature and responsible players. The admins, as it should be try for the most part to make it fair and equal in terms of punishments for players, but what a lot of people fail to understand, is that this is NO DEMOCRACY it is a dictatorship, with undertones of fairness  :D

Only when you start your own server, manage it, finance it, put your own blood, sweat, and baby tears into it, can you decide for yourselves if the server is a democracy or dictatorship.  :?

QFT

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2011, 01:11:54 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_FICO
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2011, 01:31:01 am »
does anybody recall that santa barbara soap opera thing on tv? this thread reminds me of that.

A fighter is more dangerous, starved, sick, injured, sleep-deprived, drunk and naked than the normal person is well-fed, healthy, whole, rested, cold sober and armed to the teeth

Offline AssPunisher

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2011, 01:41:28 am »
QFNT

If players help running the server with donations then you should act responsibly with your power to kick/ban and use it only if all fails after reasonable amount of effort. If you want to run your little dictatorship on the server then you at least keep it up yourself and you don't ask for donations on the forum. Just sayin

I don't know what happened in this particular case but considering the number of "admin abuse" threads lately there might be some truth in some of them.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2011, 01:49:11 am »
@Allers:  You, of all people, know that not all the admins on the ATS server are like that.  Once you and Miley sorted out the real shit back in the day ( you know what I'm talking about ) there hasn't been any problem and for the most part we've all had fun on the 80 man until recently right?  Granted there's a larger influx of players there, but it used to be fairly laid back most of the time I would think you'd agree.

Thats why I try to say most sorry if i forget to. I know your one of the few who dont do those things
Ca$hville 615

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2011, 02:05:37 am »
Hey Allers,

You got banned, go play something else. Quit getting mad at video games.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2011, 02:09:44 am »
Hey Allers,

You got banned, go play something else. Quit getting mad at video games.

No
Ca$hville 615

Offline McBeverage

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Joseph590 is the one ture king.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Self-Employed
  • Game nicks: lol_ture
  • IRC nick: McBeverage
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2011, 02:10:38 am »
Silly Allers.

* McBeverage clicks his tongue and walks away, sighing and shaking his head.
Heralding the rise of the Mad King since 2009

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2011, 02:24:43 am »
Allers, when I say you're a mega troll, you say you're not and say I am. Fail ;)

There is no LLJK cRPG server. The_Fallen_Ones server is not an LLJK server just because a lot of them play on it. What reason do you have to insult the server? It's new, and it probably relieves issues you guys get because the banned player(s) now has another North American server to play on.

The ATS run the ATS servers. In real life, would you argue with a police officer or the person/persons that run your community? No, you wouldn't. Some of you are complaining that they're biased. Or you complain that insulting someone that's not ATS or an admin doesn't result in consequences, and if you insult an ATS or admin it does. Well, what do you expect? You don't insult people with authority, so be smart.

I was actually on the NA Hospitaller server yesterday for a few rounds, and I was using the Langes Messer that Vesarius had been giving me. It was invisible to me, and no one said anything to me. o.0

I'm not trying to defend Allers or anyone. I agree that these posts are, for the majority, dumb and unnecessary, but what I see is a lack of communication between admins and players. You could give a warning in chat on the first offense, give a warning and a kick on the second offense, and then you can ban on the third if they keep persisting. It may seem like a lot of work, but you signed up to become an admin, right?

I'm not going to lie; personal biases towards me have brought me trouble by the admins and other players. People lie and say that I was a team-killer and massive troll before (in the beta), and they still hold it against me. I never team-killed people. I was new to the game, and I'd delay some rounds for a very long time, run from people for a very long time, and I'd glitch into places. I’d argue with people and "QQ," because of course, I was new, and they’d insult/scold me. Then I got the label of troll/team-killer, which is a false label because gossip/rumors change over time, don’t they? I honestly don’t believe I am a troll (anymore, if you thought so prior). I help people out the best possible way I can. If there’s a new person in the duel server, I tell them about the battle server, how to add servers to favorites, and more. I answer people’s questions about gameplay, the website, etc, but I am still hated. I’ve been banned three times from the ATS servers upon personal biases and not admin abuse, but lack of communication. I can post the three bans if it’ll help the issue, but I don’t deem it necessary at this moment.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:30:14 am by Miley »

Offline Guts

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2011, 02:26:12 am »
another qq thread could some one lock this shit crying about ur ban isnt gonna make the admins be like oh gee my bad u can be unbanned just enjoy ur time out and do something else and it will blow over and u can resume trolling again till u get banned again

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2011, 02:31:40 am »
OK... this thread sounds like its a lot of fun, but I didn't care to read it all... can I get a resume of all the puns and jokes just for the lol?
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Mvpeh

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Marton
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2011, 03:30:03 am »
Chill out. :p

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2011, 03:51:02 am »
Any chance Heroin get this message ? He thinks he is police on the forum.

I never said that. I said a forum admin, or server admin, is similar in job and function to a police officer in the location in which they are an admin. I'm not going to rehash this any further for those who don't understand english. I am sorry if you don't understand.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.