Author Topic: Goretooth.... Admin Abuse??  (Read 7917 times)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
Goretooth.... Admin Abuse??
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:13:45 pm »
I was in the cRPG ATS server right now and I was disguising as a peasant with a Langes Messre. I was fighting Goretooth and I won. Admin message said don't use sword. I said "why?" and then  they kicked me. I rejoined and said "Goretooth u mad" and then he said "troll again and see what happens" then people were saying the sword i was using was invisible. I thought it was a bug for some people. i see my sword perfectly when I was using it. Back to the point, Goretooth banned me for saying that comment when everyone was even saying hes mad because i killed him. Its admins like those that take out their rage on other people because they kill them or do something bad to them and gets them really mad to make a permanent ban JUST BECAUSE ITS A GAME AND THEY NEED TO COOL DOWN!
Ca$hville 615

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
Re: Goretooth.... Admin Abuse??
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 10:18:03 pm »
Allers was using the invisible sword, Allers was kicked, Allers returns, Rages, Continues to use Glitched sword, Allers is removed in the proper manner for said glitching.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 10:19:44 pm »
Allers was using the invisible sword, Allers was kicked, Allers returns, Rages, Continues to use Glitched sword, Allers is removed in the proper manner for said glitching.

CONTINUES TO USE THE GLITCHED SWORD? WHAT ARE YOU TLKING ABOUT? WHEN I REJOINED I TOOK IT OFF.
Ca$hville 615

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 10:20:31 pm »
Yes, glitching, using a valid weapon in the game.

This is another case of admin and player rage. Person does something, admins gets upset, admin kicks or mutes, player returns, pisses off admin, both are raging in a senseless war that ends when the thread is locked.

Solution: Lock thread and stop PMSing.

I got these for Goretooth and Allers:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:21:32 pm by Artyem »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 10:21:28 pm »
You continued to glitch, I don't understand what we are discussing here....... If you would like to request an Unban, please post in the appropriate section, this seems to be just spam.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 10:23:04 pm »
Allers, you started trolling Guardian after he kicked you for what we saw as a bugged/glitched/invisible weapon.

Unfortunately, Guardian is on the server to play the game, not babysit, argue, or be trolled at.

You should know this by now.

Coming back on the server and saying shit like 'Goretooth, u mad?'  is just plain dumb.

With your maturity background, it wouldn't be too hard to believe that you knew about the glitch and wanted to use it. If we were wrong, our bad.

But its your effort to make. Not ours.

Now, if you're requesting to be unbanned- this is the wrong section.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:25:16 pm by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 10:23:21 pm »
CONTINUES TO USE THE GLITCHED SWORD? WHAT ARE YOU TLKING ABOUT? WHEN I REJOINED I TOOK IT OFF.

You took it off and started trolling the admin. Bad call.

You're done, man. I've defended and pushed for you to get unbanned in the past. I can assure you that posting on the forums trying to get support from the community for you to be unbanned will have the opposite effect. As a matter of fact, I'm so tired of seeing people try to do this, that I am making it my personal mission to ensure that anyone who posts whine threads regarding so-called "admin abuse" NEVER gets unbanned on the servers. Let this be a warning to the next asshat who thinks it's a good idea to complain about admins on the forums instead of owning up to their own mistake.

I'm sick of crybabies and assholes.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 10:23:42 pm »
You continued to glitch, I don't understand what we are discussing here....... If you would like to request an Unban, please post in the appropriate section, this seems to be just spam.

No, i stopped glitching once Gash kicked me... Stop making up lies trying to make me look like I totally ignored the admins. Of course ATS defend ATS, and Im not wanting to get unbanned just this second
Ca$hville 615

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 10:24:34 pm »
You took it off and started trolling the admin. Bad call.

You're done, man. I've defended and pushed for you to get unbanned in the past. I can assure you that posting on the forums trying to get support from the community for you to be unbanned will have the opposite effect. As a matter of fact, I'm so tired of seeing people try to do this, that I am making it my personal mission to ensure that anyone who posts whine threads regarding so-called "admin abuse" NEVER gets unbanned on the servers. Let this be a warning to the next asshat who thinks it's a good idea to complain about admins on the forums instead of owning up to their own mistake.

Actually, you would be an asshole at this point. Sick of yourself? Quite ironic.

As for the rest of the scenario, I too was muted for saying that Goretooth was on his menstrual cycle because Allers used an invisible sword, doesn't bother me because at this point I'm use seeing these kind of things on that server.

Goons > ATS.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 10:26:13 pm »
Well allers you should move on, you are a detriment to the community and you add nothing positive to the community. Unless you plan on changing this, and I doubt that, we would all appreciate you finding new servers to play on.

Offline Gash

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 10:28:04 pm »
No, i stopped glitching once Gash kicked me... Stop making up lies trying to make me look like I totally ignored the admins. Of course ATS defend ATS, and Im not wanting to get unbanned just this second

I didn't kick you.

You were in the wrong, twice.

The end.

Actually, you would be an asshole at this point. Sick of yourself? Quite ironic.

Goons > ATS.

Then go play there so we don't have to deal with your bullcrap.
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 10:28:53 pm »
Honestly, at this point I'm not going to defend either side, it'll only be a matter of minutes until Gorath the Troll shows up with his motley crew of lesbian brown nosers.

On the other hand, getting unbanned from from the ATS server again is like shoving a knife in and out of an activated land mine, it's bound to blow up at some point.

I didn't kick you.

The end.

Oooh, someone's upset. I see I offended your buddy pretty badly then. Only reason I joined your POS server in the first place was because Allers and Kalelord were there.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:31:18 pm by Artyem »

Offline Gash

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 10:31:50 pm »
On the other hand, getting unbanned from from the ATS server again

Key word: again.

You gotta wonder what you kids are doing that gets you removed so often. This should ring a bell as to your level of maturity.

Tons of people go through months of Mount & Blade without getting banned.

It's amazing isn't it?
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 10:33:53 pm »
Key word: again.

You gotta wonder what you kids are doing that gets you removed so often. This should ring a bell as to your level of maturity.

Tons of people go through months of Mount & Blade without getting banned.

It's amazing isn't it?

"You Kids"

I've never actually been banned from any cRPG server, this was my first offense. Amazing how more people get banned from your (not to be taken as Gash's server, for you slow ones out there.)  server for seemingly unfair reasons than any other (NA) server, isn't it?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:35:24 pm by Artyem »

Offline Allers

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 10:35:59 pm »

EDIT: Lol, all the lies you guys say and refusing to look on the other persons side of the story because they have had a bad reputation. All you ATS do is defend eachother. If your ATS buddy tked someone Intentionally, youd probably say it was on accident and then if the person who got tked complains, you jsut kick them.

Also

Why don't you look at your fellow ATS members? I'm sure many of them are crybabies. And why do you call me that Hero? Im pretty sure i wasnt crying.

At least I didnt look like goretooth when I killed him:

I'm sorry I made you cry Goretooth :(

Of course If someone said:

Like i said to goretooth, to a non ATS or Admin they wouldnt get banned.

Well allers you should move on, you are a detriment to the community and you add nothing positive to the community. Unless you plan on changing this, and I doubt that, we would all appreciate you finding new servers to play on.

Actually, I do help a lot of people. You shouldn't say these comments when you're not with me 24/7.

I didn't kick you.

The end.

My bad, didnt mean to put Gash
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:41:12 pm by Allers »
Ca$hville 615