Author Topic: Goretooth.... Admin Abuse??  (Read 7923 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Goretooth.... Admin Abuse??
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 11:01:35 pm »
I was there, and they did.  4 ATS guys said "Stop abusing the broken/bugged/invisible sword" and instead of going "Ok" altair and allers decided to spout of dickish comments and generally be kids.  I even said to stop using it and quit playing dumb.

*Whether or not it deserved a banning I don't really care about as I have no vested interest in this other than to point this out.*

(Yes Altair, kids.  Dracul like the goons acts like a bunch of infantile delinquents the majority of the time.  But at least in Dracul's case it's somewhat expected considering that your biggest PR member- Allers- is still a teenager.  If you love the goons and their server so much, I don't see why it's such an issue that Allers was banned from the NA-80 man.  Go play on the lljk server.  They love people acting like fucktards there instead of just stfu'ing and playing the damn game in a mature manner.)

Oh my, a thought out post by Gorath? A god damn miracle. Sure, we're kids, we're goons. Call us what you'd like, truth is, we don't care. I have no problem with my own mute and allers' ban. My problem is the stuck up, immature attitude of ATS.

LLJK server? I do believe it is owned by ScotTFO who is not in LLJK. Now, I recall ATS members saying that the ATS NA server is truly not the "ATS server", so why be so hypocritical? You go around trolling server threads and then call other people immature? Wow Gorath, I was actually convinced you were one of few decently behaved ATS members.

Lorne, being one of the biggest trolls in the game, is actually far more mature than you.

<3 you lorn.

No, it's not. An admin is the "Police" of a forum or game. A cop may not arrest you for spouting off to some other retard on the street, but try spouting off to the cop, or spitting on his shoe and see what happens. Good luck, moron.

Oh god, here we go again. If an admin truly acted as a "sewvew powice officew!" then you'd think they'd take action against team killers. Do they? Hell no. The only time I've ever seen someone get banned for team killing intentionally on that server is when it was an ATS member. Of course, I don't play there much due to reasons like this, so correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 11:04:42 pm by Artyem »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Eyerra

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 11:04:43 pm »
Let's all be friends and sing :)

We are the World... We are the children... :D

No, srzly. Admins should be clanless & stay spectating. And not have a log up their butt.

My point: Who watches over what the admins do?

Offline UrLukur

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 11:05:31 pm »
No, it's not. An admin is the "Police" of a forum or game. A cop may not arrest you for spouting off to some other retard on the street, but try spouting off to the cop, or spitting on his shoe and see what happens. Good luck, moron.

Admin is not police, it's arbiter. On forum you are just another member, don't try to pose as someone who have more rights here. In game you have your rights to kick/ban people for offences, like insulting someone or racism (wtf!) or ingame behavior.

I'm tired of people who thinks your way, it's moronic.
"Clava curva pie vinco"

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 11:06:23 pm »
Lol, I don't act bad on SCOTT'S SERVER (not LLJK). It's people like the ATS admins that make me mad because they are all defending eachother. I also hate how you ATS insult Scott's server just because it's comptetition to your server and because your admins cant be admins on his server. He actually has admins that are good and have a sense of humor and make the server fun to play on. All the ATS server does is try to find something to test their banhammer on. The admins over at the good server (scotts) don't ban NEARLY as much as the ATS do. And also, at least scott's server doesn't have an admin that is 21 years old and lives with their mom, and plays computer every single day for 20 hours until their mom takes away their mic which makes them not allowed to join the ATS server because they have to be in vent.
*cough "Lorne" cough*

Player in ATS server: *hits admin accidentally* Sorry!

ATS admin: I'm a paying member of this server which got me mai admin, if you accidentally hit me again im going to ban you.

ANother player : *instults admin*

ATS Admin: *bans*

ATS admin: *instults fellow player*

*No one gets banned.*

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:53:58 am by Allers »
Ca$hville 615

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2011, 11:07:33 pm »
One thing to mention is that enjoying things such as Ladder Art is hardly enjoying the game in an immature manner. It's only immature if it is done to cause anger or other negative emotions for personal amusement, imo. The ATS server disapproves of such ways of playing the game, but that hardly makes it a less mature way to play the game. It all depends on the attitude of the people playing the server. The Fallen Ones is generally a relatively relaxed server. People don't always feel the need to play as if winning or losing is the only thing that matters, and I don't have a problem with that unless it directly detracts from another person's enjoyment. To all the people who responded saying that the admins did explain the issue before kicking, that is good to hear.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2011, 11:14:26 pm »

Oh my, a thought out post by Gorath? A god damn miracle. Sure, we're kids, we're goons. Call us what you'd like, truth is, we don't care. I have no problem with my own mute and allers' ban. My problem is the stuck up, immature attitude of ATS. 
And that's fine, but call it what it is then:  A cry thread.  You guys acted like dicks to the guys that run the server, they slapped you for it, and now you guys are mad about it.  I mean if I go into some guys establishment and start shit talking him I can pretty much expect that I'm going to be 86'd from the place.  That's life.  You have a personal vendetta and hatred of ATS, hell many people do, so you push it on their server intentionally and most likely just so you can point at it afterwards and proclaim "SEE!  I TOLD YOU THEY'RE FUCKING PRICKS!"

LLJK server? I do believe it is owned by ScotTFO who is not in LLJK. Now, I recall ATS members saying that the ATS NA server is truly not the "ATS server", so why be so hypocritical? You go around trolling server threads and then call other people immature? Wow Gorath, I was actually convinced you were one of few decently behaved ATS members. 

In the beginning it wasn't an ATS server.  Shit changed.  /shrug
There's a difference Altair;  I leave my trolling bullshit on forums, where it belongs.  Even you, for as much as you probably dislike me on a personal level, have to admit that when I'm playing the damned game I do my best to stfu and play properly and act in a mature and responsible fashion as an admin should.  The forums and the server are two different worlds, and I treat them as such.

That's the difference really.  Forums are meant for trolling and general asshattery in the spirit of having a good laugh;  I'm not a mod or admin here either, I don't represent shit.  On the server I am an admin and do my best to act accordingly and be a fair and responsible player who doesn't waste peoples time, purposefully try to piss them off and/or insult them (a snarky jab at friends is different as I'll trade quips with a few peers *Man, Balb, Braed, etc etc*).  It's not that hard to just play the damned game when you're on the server and have fun without being an asshat.

For the record I resigned from ATS a few days ago so this isn't me defending clan-mates or anything, but speaking to you player to player.

@Allers:  You, of all people, know that not all the admins on the ATS server are like that.  Once you and Miley sorted out the real shit back in the day ( you know what I'm talking about ) there hasn't been any problem and for the most part we've all had fun on the 80 man until recently right?  Granted there's a larger influx of players there, but it used to be fairly laid back most of the time I would think you'd agree.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 11:18:25 pm by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2011, 11:16:01 pm »
One thing to mention is that enjoying things such as Ladder Art is hardly enjoying the game in an immature manner. It's only immature if it is done to cause anger or other negative emotions for personal amusement, imo. The ATS server disapproves of such ways of playing the game, but that hardly makes it a less mature way to play the game. It all depends on the attitude of the people playing the server. The Fallen Ones is generally a relatively relaxed server. People don't always feel the need to play as if winning or losing is the only thing that matters, and I don't have a problem with that unless it directly detracts from another person's enjoyment. To all the people who responded saying that the admins did explain the issue before kicking, that is good to hear.

Yeah, but anything most people find "fun" is a bannable offense on the ATS server at this point. Pretty sure cRPG is a game for FUN not spending your entire gameplay time grinding and getting kicked or muted for sharing your opinions.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2011, 11:20:22 pm »
u guys sound mad......u mad?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2011, 11:21:31 pm »
And that's fine, but call it what it is then:  A cry thread.  You guys acted like dicks to the guys that run the server, they slapped you for it, and now you guys are mad about it.  I mean if I go into some guys establishment and start shit talking him I can pretty much expect that I'm going to be 86'd from the place.  That's life.  You have a personal vendetta and hatred of ATS, hell many people do, so you push it on their server intentionally and most likely just so you can point at it afterwards and proclaim "SEE!  I TOLD YOU THEY'RE FUCKING PRICKS!"

In the beginning it wasn't an ATS server.  Shit changed.  /shrug
There's a difference Altair;  I leave my trolling bullshit on forums, where it belongs.  Even you, for as much as you probably dislike me on a personal level, have to admit that when I'm playing the damned game I do my best to stfu and play properly and act in a mature and responsible fashion as an admin should.  The forums and the server are two different worlds, and I treat them as such.

That's the difference really.  Forums are meant for trolling and general asshattery in the spirit of having a good laugh;  I'm not a mod or admin here either, I don't represent shit.  On the server I am an admin and do my best to act accordingly and be a fair and responsible player who doesn't waste peoples time, purposefully try to piss them off and/or insult them (a snarky jab at friends is different as I'll trade quips with a few peers *Man, Balb, Braed, etc etc*).  It's not that hard to just play the damned game when you're on the server and have fun without being an asshat.

For the record I resigned from ATS a few days ago so this isn't me defending clan-mates or anything, but speaking to you player to player.

I'll start to be the mature one out of Dracul, as I did create the damned thing to originally improve our poor reputation, which will get us nowhere if we just argue and fighting with people, by apologizing for my childish behavior. I do appreciate how you acted mature and intelligent in your response, as all I've gotten from the others were rude responses which did nothing but provoke more trolling out of me and my peers.

I'm done arguing here, I hope everyone else calms down and starts to act their age as well.

Offline UrLukur

• Noble
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2011, 11:23:00 pm »
I leave my trolling bullshit on forums, where it belongs.  Even you, for as much as you probably dislike me on a personal level, have to admit that when I'm playing the damned game I do my best to stfu and play properly and act in a mature and responsible fashion as an admin should.  The forums and the server are two different worlds, and I treat them as such.

Any chance Heroin get this message ? He thinks he is police on the forum.
"Clava curva pie vinco"

Offline Castor

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TS_Boyar_Castor
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2011, 11:23:34 pm »
I'm not gonna take sides on this, rather I'll pull a Switzerland, but I would just like to point out. It is ATS that is running these servers, for the most part aside from public donations, they are the ones who finance the servers, the admins for the most part are ATS and other mature and responsible players. The admins, as it should be try for the most part to make it fair and equal in terms of punishments for players, but what a lot of people fail to understand, is that this is NO DEMOCRACY it is a dictatorship, with undertones of fairness  :D

Only when you start your own server, manage it, finance it, put your own blood, sweat, and baby tears into it, can you decide for yourselves if the server is a democracy or dictatorship.  :?

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2011, 11:24:49 pm »
I got a really important opinion so please everyone listen, I find it fucking stupid and unfair that dracul guys defend each other, fucking stupid, not fair at all, in crpg u not sposed to agree with people u play with so i dont understand, maybe i can make a thread becaus there its so stupid like I got so mad when those people defend when there friend does bad stuff like i dont get it ats fuckin stupid i dont even kno y they keep na servers gfoing cause i like to play on eu so so stupid like makes me mad when people just do good stuff and pay for servers and let me use their stuff for no reason only way to make it fair is shut down all na server and strat my opinion soun right i think

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2011, 11:28:55 pm »
I'll start to be the mature one out of Dracul, as I did create the damned thing to originally improve our poor reputation, which will get us nowhere if we just argue and fighting with people, by apologizing for my childish behavior. I do appreciate how you acted mature and intelligent in your response, as all I've gotten from the others were rude responses which did nothing but provoke more trolling out of me and my peers.

I'm done arguing here, I hope everyone else calms down and starts to act their age as well.

so what your saying is that Allers should not have been banned?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2011, 11:36:17 pm »
so what your saying is that Allers should not have been banned?

I never said that, but have you ever heard of a modify button? It does cool things like keep you from double posting.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2011, 11:37:07 pm »
then you'd think they'd take action against team killers. Do they? Hell no. The only time I've ever seen someone get banned for team killing intentionally on that server is when it was an ATS member. Of course, I don't play there much due to reasons like this, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Listen to yourself, a disgusting lie & another conspiracy theory

Lets think about this for a second and use logic, if you are able to. Lets say I'm the only admin online and there's 80 people - do I have 80 pairs of eyes to watch everyone playing all at once?

If a team-kill comes up while im playing, did I see it happen? Do I know what happened? Was it intentional? an accident?

I'm not going to stay on the server and spectate the entire fucken time i'm on!

An ATS member that's in my channel on ventrilo gets TKed on purpose, he can tell us on vent when it happened. Generally, that'll be the reason action is taken. However, 90% of the time I give a verbal warning to the one who TKed an ATS member and if it happens again, I boot them. 

That's my way of admining and playing the game.

If you don't like it, then that's not my problem. I give people the benefit of the doubt - until I see it happen. If I did the opposite, you'd fucken complain that i'm being too harsh.

So please stop coming on these forums and spouting a whole bunch of bullshit.

Much appreciated.

You've made it clear you don't like ATS, now get over it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 11:43:24 pm by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin