Author Topic: Goretooth.... Admin Abuse??  (Read 7941 times)

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
Re: Goretooth.... Admin Abuse??
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 10:38:45 pm »
It only seems unfair because people play dumb and don't say what really happened. Warning: Don't use glitched sword. Douchebag: Why not? Kick. Douchebag returns: UMADBRO? TEEHEEHEEHEEHEE. ADMIN: Don't troll the admin. Douchebag: Why not? DERPDERP. Banned.

Sounds fair to me.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 10:40:04 pm »
I wont say ive never questioned admin judgement... but you got fair warning, you trolled an admin after said warning, you got ban. i dont see what the issue is? he didnt just ban you without any warning... you antagonized him instead of heeding the warning, deal with it.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 10:41:07 pm »
I don't understand your argument :( Allers was glitching......Jesus says glitching is bad :(

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 10:41:52 pm »
ATS have some of the easiest to needle players in this entire game. It almost makes me want to troll even though I'm a terrible troll :P. But either way, taunting them is a terrible way to avoid getting banned. The Langes Messer is currently being abused like crazy, so I can understand the kick. I would say however that it'd be nice if admins would explain the reason before kicking, to give a chance for the person to change. Assuming that people understand why they are being kicked leads to a lot of mistakes, even if it seems obvious to the ones doing the kicking.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 10:43:00 pm »
And why do you call me that Hero? Im pretty sure i wasnt crying.

Oh no? What is this thread then?

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 10:46:41 pm »
I would say however that it'd be nice if admins would explain the reason before kicking, to give a chance for the person to change.

He DID get a warning before kick. He was told not to use the sword. Allers, while he pretends to be often, is not a moron, nor is he uninformed on what is going on in crpg. He knew perfectly well that the sword was bugged. That's likely WHY he was using it.

As an aside, on vent I had just said about how Allers and Miley had both been exceptionally well-behaved since they returned from their LAST ban. I was saying that not even 20 minutes before this event occurred.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:48:48 pm by Heroin »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 10:48:32 pm »
Everybody already knows that ATS is very sensitive, don't pick on them or they might cry  :cry:

I will admit that ATS is quite one sided, a normal player can be teamkilled but when an ATS member is teamkilled the offender is usually banned. Or take my mute as an example, I said that Goretooth was on his menstrual cycle, if I said that to someone else that wasn't ATS nothing would have happened.

P.S - Heroin, there's a modify button for a reason.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 10:49:53 pm »
Oh no? What is this thread then?

Just talking about how many ATS have anger problems. Those who do, you should read this book:

Ca$hville 615

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 10:50:22 pm »
Or take my mute as an example, I said that Goretooth was on his menstrual cycle, if I said that to someone else that wasn't an admin who had just made an administrative decision I was trolling about, nothing would have happened.

Fixed.

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011, 10:52:14 pm »
Just talking about how many ATS have anger problems. Those who do, you should read this book:

WHERE CAN I GET THAT BOOK
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2011, 10:52:43 pm »
Fixed.

I do believe you've missed the point, an admin isn't a god sent down from the heavens, it's a player who has been given the power to keep the server under control. Muting someone for insulting them personally, but not someone else, is quite retarded.

EDIT: And speaking my mind isn't trolling, it's called opinion.

inb4 garguros famous "i was in the airforce, dont talk to me about free speech" speech.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 10:54:45 pm by Artyem »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline UrLukur

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2011, 10:54:48 pm »
Key word: again.

You gotta wonder what you kids are doing that gets you removed so often. This should ring a bell as to your level of maturity.

Tons of people go through months of Mount & Blade without getting banned.

It's amazing isn't it?

Lol, you speak about maturity ? Maybe you'll behave like one first instead of insulting people. Oh, and i don't know Allers, i'm EU and i don't care about your server. I just don't like people with double standards like you and Lerva.
"Clava curva pie vinco"

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2011, 10:55:26 pm »
I would say however that it'd be nice if admins would explain the reason before kicking, to give a chance for the person to change.

I was there, and they did.  4 ATS guys said "Stop abusing the broken/bugged/invisible sword" and instead of going "Ok" altair and allers decided to spout of dickish comments and generally be kids.  I even said to stop using it and quit playing dumb.

*Whether or not it deserved a banning I don't really care about as I have no vested interest in this other than to point this out.*

(Yes Altair, kids.  Dracul like the goons acts like a bunch of infantile delinquents the majority of the time.  But at least in Dracul's case it's somewhat expected considering that your biggest PR member- Allers- is still a teenager.  If you love the goons and their server so much, I don't see why it's such an issue that Allers was banned from the NA-80 man.  Go play on the lljk server.  They love people acting like fucktards there instead of just stfu'ing and playing the damn game in a mature manner.)
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2011, 10:59:57 pm »
Muting someone for insulting them personally, but not someone else, is quite retarded.

No, it's not. An admin is the "Police" of a forum or game. A cop may not arrest you for spouting off to some other retard on the street, but try spouting off to the cop, or spitting on his shoe and see what happens. Good luck, moron.

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2011, 11:00:12 pm »
Let's all be friends and sing :)
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.