Author Topic: nuffen: stay or go?  (Read 36410 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: Keep him! We want nuffen to stay!
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2011, 01:42:13 pm »
+1
"Here is the thread where Nuffen is trying to regain some popularity points from the community by acting nice and posting cute pictures" =).

It's ok Nuffen, you can still play the game even without having admin  you know.  In fact, you might actually be better off without your admin powers , you never know until you try .

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13648.0.html

Damn im agreeing with Ujin.... i must be getting a cold or something :-)

Anyways

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,13770.0.html Vote Yes, for Admin power removal!
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Yeps, thats why Nuffen is lobbying. Getting people that have no idea about whats going on, to vote NO for him.

You know... some sheeple, fall for all these cute kitty pictures. And those weak minded people will think if an Admin asks to vote no, that it is automaticly a good idea.

Another broken system
The poll starter admitted that he was acting against the rules by bumping and trying to stab a teammate.
His excuse 1: he didn’t want to kill the archer but an admin cannot know this, teammate bumping and stabbing on purpose can already injure a teammate, this is a reason for a kick.
His excuse 2: archer shot his horse but he has no proof and it could be an enemy archer too who shot, anyway team attacking in revenge (maybe a silly rule) is against the rules too, admin had to act.
I don’t see any abuse. The only thing is that a kick or small time (30-60 min.) ban had solved the situation without that abuse poll.
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Nuffen has banned players for retaliation, instead of banning the people who perpetrated serious rule breaking activities before a situation could escalate.

He treats the real team-killers and those who with clear intention to team-kill or team-wound unprovoked, the same as the players trying to defend themselves from such players.

He presses the ban button in many situations where a kick would have been enough.

He kicks when no punishment is required.

He lies to strengthen his position after being accused of abuse, he has done with myself, and other players.

Clearly someone who lies, is far too quick to ban, doesn't provide adequate warning before doing so, who presses buttons before thinking, who openly trolls members of the community in response to serious accusations, who accuses anyone of contrary position to himself of trolling, who clearly demonstrates hypocritical decision making and judgement and yet sees no error in doing so, who somehow has half the devs/admins wrapped around his finger all the while, shouldn't be in a position where they have the ability to stop someone playing off all the EU_# servers as long as he chooses, based on weak, rash, irresponsible judgement.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Odion

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Odion_IV, Odion_Power
seriously, there are 2 thread posted by the same user about the same topic.

if one is not moved to spam then im going to start opening up useless threads too

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2011, 02:29:08 pm »
I want to keep nuffen because he is one of the very few admins who actually admins (on the official servers). I never see anyone except him and Thomek doing anything with all the teamkillers/leechers/delayers. Too bad they're never on siege.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2011, 02:30:44 pm »
+1

True story.

Mustikki is often on, seen Tenne on alot lately, also fallen admins are frequently on and even some VRN admins.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Tor!

• He's Tor!
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 739
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Tor
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2011, 02:47:43 pm »
[00:53] <xant> i used to play on eu_1
[00:53] <xant> then i took an arrow to the knee

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
It was supposed to be one about why Im an abuzer, and one about why I should stay. Sadly, the people who wants me gone breaks rules just to break them, thats why these two threads looks like the same.

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
antinuffenists de la monde, unir!

That's not good french, plz change to this :

"Antinuffenist du monde, unissez-vous!"

Btw, i don't care if you lose or keep your admin power, i almost have never have to do something with any admin (i don't grief and i go away from grieffer), but we should vote for more admin not for less.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
That's not good french, plz change to this :

"Antinuffenist du monde, unissez-vous!"

Thanks, changed :)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2799
  • Infamy: 2025
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2011, 03:38:05 pm »
+3
So you think such an important event as a vote about demoting an admin should not be open for discussion in the general c-rpg forums? Easier to remove an admin if no one got a clue whats happening, yes? I see why your against discussions when the admin in question is accused of.. banning teamwounders.

Does being c-rpg admin really mean so much in your life? If so then they should keep you.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2011, 04:16:18 pm »
+1
So you think such an important event as a vote about demoting an admin should not be open for discussion in the general c-rpg forums? Easier to remove an admin if no one got a clue whats happening, yes? I see why your against discussions when the admin in question is accused of.. banning teamwounders.
Yeah, the world is gonna shake, the whole community is going to be affected and cRPG is never going to be the same when they take away your admin rights. Boofuckinghoo.

EDIT: Wasn't there some rule about abusing admin being only allowed to make one POST in his own defense, as oppose opening and spamming two separate topics? I am sure I remembered wrong, and that no one is "bending" the rules here...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:18:42 pm by Corwinus »
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Templar_Ratigan

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2011, 04:23:42 pm »
I haz my cat guard necklace.

He reached for his pants and grabbed the cheese, missing the bees whose honey he needs.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2011, 04:35:55 pm »
Wasn't there some rule about abusing admin being only allowed to make one POST in his own defense, as oppose opening and spamming two separate topics? I am sure I remembered wrong, and that no one is "bending" the rules here...

That's just in the nomination thread. There were discussion threads for the previous polls as well. I'm really not sure why there need to be two, though.
Don't.