Author Topic: Pecores_Blackbow_the_pimp abooze  (Read 6181 times)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Re: Pecores_Blackbow_the_pimp abooze
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 09:46:06 pm »
Ok, I wrote ban instead of kick, sorry about that.

But Cicero doesn't have to post his trolling. He posted pics with you (supposedly) abusing your admin rights. Myself I think he is in the right here, but you gave the reason for it "for the mute : u were being disrespectful and unpleasant in the game chat". If you just post the logs of him doing it then your in the right and the mute was right. As it is now all we got is screens of you muting and then making jokes about it. That would be admin abuse.

For the kick, well you say you were kicking spectators, which would be a good enough reason, but there's still a screenshot of him just entering and then you kicking him. I checked the screenshot and there's nobody else being kicked (why did he get kicked first? why wasn't anyone else kicked?) nor is there any talk about "kick spectators", "we are kicking spectators", "let's make room for more players" or anything like that. Of course, this is HIS log so there probably would be if he stayed longer on the server. Just post the logs of the people kicked and/or the people asking for kicking spectators/you announcing your kicking spectators and again you are cleared. If you can't find this in your logs then that means you kicked him for fun (abuse) if you can post the logs of it then cicero is being an asshat.

Proof is a nice thing, no?
I joined the server then kicked in 15. second.And it was only me that kicked i saw near 5 spectators stayed on server.

Offline Aylgifia_bouli

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: pecores
  • Game nicks: ALL THE BOULIs AND BOULAs
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 04:20:09 am »
Griefing... ...
boulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouliboulibouli

Offline BD_SUPERBEAST

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Warpigs_BD_Superbeast
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 03:05:25 pm »
Armrmbrust Manne is admin there ..... hilarious. :mrgreen:

The action line youre following could be descript as :"its my server so i do what i want in it"....sadly it  wont work as youll end up playing alone there if u keep using admin powers with no previous thinking of what you doing or why. Specially when official servers are back and fixed. This kind of lame admin will only turn back on you and against your own clan interests in general terms.

You should already have thought of this before.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 12:14:06 am »
Ok, they don't seem to want to answer. Maybe we should contact the devs and get them disconnected for admin abuse? Servers have been disconnected for less before...
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline LordSnow

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Snow
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 12:27:55 am »
Ok, they don't seem to want to answer. Maybe we should contact the devs and get them disconnected for admin abuse? Servers have been disconnected for less before...

Are you threating us dude?
Damn. It's snowing again.

Offline Mendro

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 12:29:51 am »

*See* "Risen"

Ok

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 12:32:17 am »
Not threatening, just pointing out the rules. You have to keep a check on your admins or you might get disconnected. Better for me to tell you then to be disconected without a warning, yes?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 12:56:24 am »
Okay okay guy calm down .
About the mute : Cicero was being unrespectful about french, and pecores . It doesn't appear in the logperhaps  because Cicero didn't post the reason he got kicked for. Moreover we had a turkish native speaker and you made racist joke about the grek by the past. Moreover You and Gnjus are muted in the forum by forum admin. I don't know why , but maybe you just wonder why it happened and wonder if YOU should reconsider your Online behaviour.

About the kick : The server was full and blackbow used hisadmin password to connect. He connected and some pecores and player like jackie chan asked him to kick high ping spectator to let them enter. He didn't notice that you just entered. other spec got kicked a few sec after , it doesn't appear in the list because it take secs to find the spectator.
So we are sorry for the inconvenience , we are taking mesure to avoid such misunderstanding.
So now , we are telling the round before that we will kick the spectator , and try to remember who just entered the game. We are not machine , but such thing will happen less often.

And Zapper is that a joke?
We took one day to answer you. Do you know what that mean? That mean that we have lives and we can't stay 24/24 connected in the forum.
*Please zapper don't but a bomb in our server database connection , we will pay you with REAL MONEY!*

We have chance that you are not Game Dev or Game Admin. The day you become gameadmin come back and we will reconsider you attempt to threaten us

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 01:17:24 am by Cosmos_Shielder »

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 01:03:26 am »
lol french are really immune to understand.I dont care what i said you can check logs and show us.If u gonna try to mock with me while im muted , its not a smart thing that u need understand.btw try to talk english we cant understand your Tarzan English.

The community doesnt care you thats why u guys are suffering much.

The point u cant even mute or kick for fun in any server that u own or not , if its connected to Database of CRPG.
And this is what we call a serious offence. Just watch you tongue in the future , you would get muted again

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 02:51:22 pm »
-snip-

And Zapper is that a joke?
We took one day to answer you. Do you know what that mean? That mean that we have lives and we can't stay 24/24 connected in the forum.
*Please zapper don't but a bomb in our server database connection , we will pay you with REAL MONEY!*

We have chance that you are not Game Dev or Game Admin. The day you become gameadmin come back and we will reconsider you attempt to threaten us
The "snip" part was good. Finally a proper answer and while it didn't have any proof, I say this is enough to make it all clear.

Now to the part towards me. No, it was not a joke. If you really think that then you need to get some more English lessons. And yeah, you took one day to answer, but you manage to post a reply to my "why don't they reply?" in less than 15 minutes after I made this. That means you DO have the time to answer, you just couldn't be arsed to give a proper response to the accusations of abuse.

And really funny joke there, cause it totally was a threat to take your connection away and not me trying to help you keep it. Not at all... (This is what we call sarcasm. Google it.)

Guess I'm not gonna try to help you guys out anymore. No wonder people always talk bad about the French.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 05:10:26 pm »
Kind Zapper helping us keeping our connection

Maybe we should contact the devs and get them disconnected for admin abuse?

Who is this "we" so?

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 05:22:42 pm »
The "we" is all the people who wants abuse to end and have fair servers to play on. Now that you showed it wasn't abuse, all is fine. IF you hadn't then we should not have your server connected. You agree to a fair gaming environment, no?

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 06:39:44 pm »
We don't shit where we eat. So yes having a a fair environment is improving our game experience.
I just wonder why you are so quick to defend two guys who seems  to not be trustable people.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 07:32:27 pm »
I didn't. I trusted the screenshots, which in them self gives the impression of admin abuse. Then I read blackbows comment about the reasons. Since they continued arguing I went in and said "look, this is something the logs would give an answer too." Which just led to more arguing. Since it seemed that nobody would give an answer, I made the "let's tell this to the devs" since the only reasonable argument (the screenshots) was in favour of Cicero. Now that we got a proper response (without the horribly, HORRIBLY bad grammar) it's all fine and good.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 07:48:59 pm »
*See* "Risen"