Author Topic: Pecores_Blackbow_the_pimp abooze  (Read 6213 times)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Pecores_Blackbow_the_pimp abooze
« on: August 14, 2011, 06:49:43 pm »
http://tinypic.com/r/swu4aa/7
http://tinypic.com/r/2mg4gb8/7
http://tinypic.com/r/2qjabfk/7
This is about Blacknow muted me for no reason and mocked me after that issue 2 days ago.

Dont give admin rights or server to people who got damaged childhood.

http://tinypic.com/r/rhljwo/7
Today again Blackbow kicked me from server in 15 seconds when i joined server and selected team . And also some pecores players accused me of being a noob =)

He raged against me i think lol

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Pecores_Blackbow_the_pimp abooze
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 06:58:13 pm »
Today i found out that they made Armbrust Manne an admin on their server. He should be permanently banned but somehow he is playing again, the greatest retard & griefer ever to play this game.

Pecores finally got their 5 minutes of glory now when official servers are not working normally, this is gonna be a cheerful time for everyone playing this mod with admins like that. Even worse then having Wookie & Nuffen.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bertas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Dwarft Kapikulu_Drawft--Lots of alts...
  • IRC nick: Dwarft
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 07:04:08 pm »
bence kaşınma perm yememişin dua et  :lol:

Offline Mendro

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 07:33:48 pm »
Today i found out that they made Armbrust Manne an admin on their server. He should be permanently banned but somehow he is playing again, the greatest retard & griefer ever to play this game.

Pecores finally got their 5 minutes of glory now when official servers are not working normally, this is gonna be a cheerful time for everyone playing this mod with admins like that. Even worse then having Wookie & Nuffen.

Pecores don't care about this "5 minutes of glory" and hope the official servers will be repair soon cause we don't like playing 120/120 all the time.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 07:47:14 pm »
to cicerow :

for the mute : u were being disrespectful and unpleasant in the game chat
for the kick : the server was full and i was kicking the spectators to make room for other players

we wont be as indulgent as last time about how u almost got banned for racism
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 07:48:40 pm by blackbow »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 07:55:04 pm »
to cicerow :

for the mute : u were being disrespectful and unpleasant in the game chat
for the kick : the server was full and i was kicking the spectators to make room for other players

we wont be as indulgent as last time about how u almost got banned for racism
for mute:U can see that i didnt say anything on chat from other players asked "why did u muted cicero" and "troll ftw from you so dont try to lie or show unhappened things.

for kick: I was in team already and kicked 15 seconds after i joined server which is not spectating.

I dont really care this topic french are immune to understand.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 07:57:15 pm »
Well, this is really good evidence about admin abuse. Is there anything to backup your reasons for the ban/mute? Like server logs or something? Otherwise it's valid reason to take admin away from him.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 08:06:42 pm »
Well, this is really good evidence about admin abuse. Is there anything to backup your reasons for the ban/mute? Like server logs or something? Otherwise it's valid reason to take admin away from him.

ask to cicero to post screenshot with his trolling
he forget the begining of conversation

btw u talk about ban ... but there is not ...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:07:44 pm by blackbow »

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 08:12:08 pm »
Pecores don't care about this "5 minutes of glory"

...nor did I imply you do.....the point of my post was the other half, the one you didn't quote or answer: How & Why the fuck are immature kids allowed to be admins on Pecores ? I wont talk about Blackbow much (only seen him "administrating" a few times, too few to comment tho if what Cicero is showing is true then.....) but Armbrust Manne ? Are you fucking joking with the entire community here ? You guys are perfectly entitled to recruit griefers & morons of all kinds if you like but making him an admin ?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Mendro

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 08:22:04 pm »
...nor did I imply you do.....the point of my post was the other half, the one you didn't quote or answer: How & Why the fuck are immature kids allowed to be admins on Pecores ? I wont talk about Blackbow much (only seen him "administrating" a few times, too few to comment tho if what Cicero is showing is true then.....) but Armbrust Manne ? Are you fucking joking with the entire community here ? You guys are perfectly entitled to recruit griefers & morons of all kinds if you like but making him an admin ?

I'm not the "main admin" , send PM to conasse if you have some complaints

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 08:24:05 pm »
I'm not the "main admin" , send PM to conasse if you have some complaints

Complaints ? No, i wont make any. You'll see em coming in no-time (already started if I'm not mistaken) and then you'll know what I was talking about.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 08:42:40 pm »
ask to cicero to post screenshot with his trolling
he forget the begining of conversation

btw u talk about ban ... but there is not ...
lol french are really immune to understand.I dont care what i said you can check logs and show us.If u gonna try to mock with me while im muted , its not a smart thing that u need understand.btw try to talk english we cant understand your Tarzan English.

The community doesnt care you thats why u guys are suffering much.

The point u cant even mute or kick for fun in any server that u own or not , if its connected to Database of CRPG.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 09:30:27 pm »
stop crying like a little girl for a mute especially when u keep trolling about me , the server , the clan ...
you're just pathetic, trolling more won't help you
it was my last word

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 09:39:23 pm »
oh dear blackbow im really shameful now.I made a mistake that i thought i will talk serious against pecores which contains a children like you wtf is crying like a girl are fuckın a retard or something ? I was using that ınsult when i was 14

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 09:43:13 pm »
Ok, I wrote ban instead of kick, sorry about that.

But Cicero doesn't have to post his trolling. He posted pics with you (supposedly) abusing your admin rights. Myself I think he is in the right here, but you gave the reason for it "for the mute : u were being disrespectful and unpleasant in the game chat". If you just post the logs of him doing it then your in the right and the mute was right. As it is now all we got is screens of you muting and then making jokes about it. That would be admin abuse.

For the kick, well you say you were kicking spectators, which would be a good enough reason, but there's still a screenshot of him just entering and then you kicking him. I checked the screenshot and there's nobody else being kicked (why did he get kicked first? why wasn't anyone else kicked?) nor is there any talk about "kick spectators", "we are kicking spectators", "let's make room for more players" or anything like that. Of course, this is HIS log so there probably would be if he stayed longer on the server. Just post the logs of the people kicked and/or the people asking for kicking spectators/you announcing your kicking spectators and again you are cleared. If you can't find this in your logs then that means you kicked him for fun (abuse) if you can post the logs of it then cicero is being an asshat.

Proof is a nice thing, no?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia