Author Topic: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne  (Read 9324 times)

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Re: Sigh yet more admin abuse, Pecores_Armbrust_Manne
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2011, 09:07:45 pm »
Um, server logs? Those will show whether or not Murmillus did anything to deserve this.
I'm not asking Connasse ( server owner) for logs until i get a decent post in the correct section (Pecores section).
You , EU admin have a game admin abooze section with STRICT rules (like the 48h one)  http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2430.msg40786.html#msg40786
So i consider the case closed and if armbrust or another pecores admin  do something wrong in the future and get a topic against him in the proper section we will reconsider is admin power.
Having mature admin is something important for us , because mature admin appeals mature player , and having mature player improve our game experience.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2011, 09:31:15 pm »
+1
I'm not asking Connasse ( server owner) for logs until i get a decent post in the correct section (Pecores section).
You , EU admin have a game admin abooze section with STRICT rules (like the 48h one)  http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2430.msg40786.html#msg40786
So i consider the case closed and if armbrust or another pecores admin  do something wrong in the future and get a topic against him in the proper section we will reconsider is admin power.
Having mature admin is something important for us , because mature admin appeals mature player , and having mature player improve our game experience.

Logs will prove my innocence and prove Armburst the liar he is, unless they're doctored. Please post the logs without editing them.

Once he's proven a liar will you then re-consider your position? Or because now you've thrown your support behind Armburst, the Pecores will close ranks and do anything in their power to put me in the wrong even if it includes lying and altering evidence, because you too will be proven wrong.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:32:44 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2011, 09:33:34 pm »
have phUn checking 2 days of server LOG! (=
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2011, 09:34:45 pm »
Logs will prove my innocence and prove Armburst the liar he is, unless they're doctored. Please post the logs without editing them.

Once he's proven a liar will you then re-consider your position? Or because now you've thrown your support behind Armburst, the Pecores will close ranks and do anything in their power to put me in the wrong even if it includes lying and altering evidence, because you too will be proven wrong.

I see that you refuse to post a request for the logs in the proper forum, even if you're told where that is. I guess that means your afraid of what they will show? :p
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2011, 09:35:04 pm »
+1

15th August, around mid-day give or take an hour GMT time.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2011, 09:38:40 pm »
+1

press ctrl-f, type in: i kick him tzar, hit enter. Unless you've said the phrase "i kick him tzar" multiple times (which would be rather disturbing by it self), you'll be taken right to the relevant part of the logs. There that didn't take long did it?

I do have to agree with nuffen though, Murmillus make a normal post in the pecores section if you want something done about this. This thread is just drama and name calling, nothing is going to be achieved here.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2011, 09:52:07 pm »
press ctrl-f, type in: i kick him tzar, hit enter. Unless you've said the phrase "i kick him tzar" multiple times (which would be rather disturbing by it self), you'll be taken right to the relevant part of the logs. There that didn't take long did it?

I do have to agree with nuffen though, Murmillus make a normal post in the pecores section if you want something done about this. This thread is just drama and name calling, nothing is going to be achieved here.

Recognition of a problem, incompetent players of questionable maturity being handed admin powers like it's candy, then tripping on the power they have, kicking anyone who's arguing or disagreeing with their friends, pressing the ban button when only a kick would have defused the situation, being able to troll members of the community and then being protected if they themselves are trolled and still retaining the powers of an admin. It's an issue that affects this community, not just me, not just the EU servers or the Pecores server and most likely the NA servers too.

Issues that affect the community, deserve to be discussed with the community.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2011, 09:54:45 pm »
Issues that affect the community, deserve to be discussed with the community.

Ok, time to talk about how to stop trolls, lets start with you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2011, 09:55:53 pm »
It's an issue that affects this community, not just me, not just the EU servers or the Pecores server and most likely the NA servers too.

The Official NA servers are pure awesome sauce, hand picked by Shik.  :P
We are all perfect and don't mess up.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Polobow

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA
« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2011, 09:56:18 pm »
If one wants to make the world perfect, one should start by himself. or something

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2011, 10:25:29 pm »

Perfect Ig Saint , you just made a summary of what i said since the begining.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2011, 10:28:22 pm »
+1
Ok, time to talk about how to stop trolls, lets start with you.

Give me a reason why I am a troll?

Since you started trolling me in this thread, I've got one reason to call you a troll.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:30:38 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2665
  • Infamy: 2488
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2011, 10:41:36 pm »
+1
I don't rly care bout Murm's case but I want to ask admin in question one thing:

Why do you love admin chat so much? You know it's only for warning people and some occasional trolling, it's not meant to be communication tool between you and anyone you want to chat with :rolleyes:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2011, 10:44:12 pm »
I don't rly care bout Murm's case but I want to ask admin in question one thing:

Why do you love admin chat so much? You know it's only for warning people and some occasional trolling, it's not meant to be communication tool between you and anyone you want to chat with :rolleyes:

Just to piss you off.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2011, 10:49:04 pm »
maybe It's funny to play with the GOooooOOOd VooooIIIiccccceee