Author Topic: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting  (Read 20325 times)

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
Re: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting
« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2011, 10:26:20 pm »
+2
actually i think they moved the new servers to chicago recently... sooo its the same. maybe that why im doing well now? no more 110 ping on the NA servers lol

Is your ping at 50 or below?  Because if not, then it's not Chicago because mine is still 50 or below.  I live waay too far from Chicago to get anything less than 70.  Granted, when Ecko gave LLJK a server in Texas I got 120 ping for some reason so who knows.  Goretooth gets 30ish ping in Chicago, and before the official Texas servers went down he got like 15 ping.  Now that they're back he's getting like 9.
-idlewind

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2011, 10:49:16 pm »
+3
Dear BIRD CLAN,

How thoroughly disgusted I am with your actions.  At every turn you manage to undermine the game and find new ways to ruin the distinguishing features of cRPG.  I, along with many others, have had enough.  The following of this letter was drafted with the help of other clan members and leaders:

BIRD CLAN, as of now you have committed heavy acts of breaking from character.  If you were unaware, RPG is short for Role Playing Game.  You have done nothing but act like a modern putz, the kind that don't belong in the world of Calradia.  We give you two options:

1. QUIT:  As the samurai did to retain great honor, commit account seppuku and leave us.  We will not look down upon your leaving and we agree that it took respect for the game and courage.

2.  CHANGE YOUR WAYS:  We all believe someone can become someone else, is that not the reason we play this game to be someone new?  We believe you can be an integral part of this community but change only starts with you.

3.  AN APOLOGY:  No matter your choice, we would like an apology.  You have wasted much of our time on and off the game.  We make time to play our Strategus battles, we make sacrifices to participate, and your hijinks make it all go to waste.

If you do not meet any of our terms then we will have to forcibly remove.  The database intrusion is happening from somewhere and we have no issue saying "Whoever you are, ban all BIRD CLAN members from the database."

Until your decide, roost in your tower, BIRD CLAN.  My men are hungry and this War of Crows will surely drop much meat for them to feast on.

I ACCEPT!  PISTOLS AT DAWN
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 06, 2011, 10:57:47 pm »
Lizard i speak of creativity because nobody ever did this and a sneaky mind is needed to have this idea, which for me is creativity.

This is no new bug. This bug was used in last strat as well.

Also to people who say this is a beta and its ok. This mod always have been a beta and i think chadz even said it will always be a beta. In old strat people were punished for these same 'new found' bugs that are popping up now.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 11:00:56 pm by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 06, 2011, 11:44:45 pm »
You say that and anders comes with a pic of what mercs are doing...

Seriously, I have been in the receiving side of bugs, I went to IRC, and I said Bullshit, and that was all, I didn't go to the Strategus General discussion and make a Thread about the bugs, many people know about what happened to us and alot of clans, I didn't try to make people pity me by crying on the forums.

Live with it, its beta.

Generally speaking, templars has been known in the past for being the biggest criers.
 Two situations comes to mind.

1. Crusade against 22nd.
2. Someone deleted the templars rooster with a spy.

=)

Offline rubicon_crossed

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RubiconCrossed_BRD, Hedge_BRD
« Reply #229 on: August 06, 2011, 11:49:39 pm »
+2
Why hasn't this flamefest been locked yet?

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #230 on: August 07, 2011, 12:16:03 am »
+1
Why hasn't this flamefest been locked yet?

Even if it should be locked what about the flamefest going on in my inbox. There are messages from BRD and Blackrose members, which I didn't even find a logical reason to reply. its pretty much like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7NeSGggF7Y

You guys can't stop amazing me.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #231 on: August 07, 2011, 12:39:29 am »
+2
Even if it should be locked what about the flamefest going on in my inbox. There are messages from BRD and Blackrose members, which I didn't even find a logical reason to reply. its pretty much like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7NeSGggF7Y

You guys can't stop amazing me.

forward some of these messages from any FCC, I don't like flaming in public or in private messages, I'd be happy to talk to anyone who has been sending nasty notes.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #232 on: August 07, 2011, 12:43:08 am »
+1
forward some of these messages from any FCC, I don't like flaming in public or in private messages, I'd be happy to talk to anyone who has been sending nasty notes.
Fuck that. Post them in public. I wanna read all the rage :D (yes I get off to it :P)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Brother_Morr

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: D'Haran Empire
« Reply #233 on: August 07, 2011, 01:41:09 am »
+2
Fuck that. Post them in public. I wanna read all the rage :D (yes I get off to it :P)

Aye i agree with this man... Not the getting off part but still. where are these letter of Hate that you have received?
We'll make our stand here. Death will come to us or them, ether way he won't have to travel far.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 07, 2011, 03:48:57 am »

Just please tell SOME of your clan mates and associates stop sending me flame messages that's all, I absolutely don't mind forum trolling, I'm also not that innocent after all. You may start from Espoo and Sittingbull. It seems to me that they were having too much fun and lost it.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #235 on: August 07, 2011, 03:53:07 am »
+1
Just please tell SOME of your clan mates and associates stop sending me flame messages that's all (snip)
Obvious lie is obvious.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 07, 2011, 03:53:48 am »
Obvious lie is obvious.

Get off your high horse you stuck up bastard. No one cares what kind of K/D you got, nor any of your members. None of what you just said means anything to me. BlackRose isn't a mercenary company, we were just mercing because we, at the time, needed a bit more cash to fund our conquests.

And his conquest was over within 2 hours after this message

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2011, 03:56:33 am »
+1
And his conquest was over within 2 hours after this message
Derr..where's the flame?

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 07, 2011, 03:59:46 am »
Derr..where's the flame?

He was accusing me by not paying. I told him gold transfer and K:D ratio doesn't work. I tried to explain how the general system runs and he shouldn't expect 500g for 1K:15D ratio. Then he started to call me stuck up bastard etc. That was our final conversation. No need to mention one of their member is banned for multi accounts. He was trying to encourage people to attack us and went down in flames.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 07, 2011, 04:03:38 am »
+1
He was accusing me by not paying. I told him gold transfer and K:D ratio doesn't work. I tried to explain how the general system runs and he shouldn't expect 500g for 1K:15D ratio. Then he started to call me stuck up bastard etc. That was our final conversation. No need to mention one of their member is banned for multi accounts. He was trying to encourage people to attack us and went down in flames.
Can you prove these allegations? All I can tell by your so-called "real" private message is that SittingBull doesn't give a damn what you think.