Author Topic: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting  (Read 20337 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting
« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2011, 04:08:25 am »
Can you prove these allegations? All I can tell by your so-called "real" private message is that SittingBull doesn't give a damn what you think.

Get an admin to check my inbox and if I'm lying get me punished for it. I'd much prefer I talk to Matey and Kalam and nobody else, same goes for them. Just talk to me (if there is anything to talk) and ignore the rest. If there is an important issue like glitching I make it public, so everybody knows. But if its not the case I can promise to not make another forum post.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #241 on: August 07, 2011, 04:10:00 am »
+2
yeah drop it earthd. Sittingbull had his issue with you, I don't see why he wouldn't be communicating with you in private about that kind of thing. As for members of FCC, just forward me messages and I can deal with it.

Offline Callous

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Invictus
  • Game nicks: Invicti_Executor_Callous
« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2011, 04:43:01 am »
+4
I don't see reasons for punishment. It's only beta.

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2011, 04:51:38 am »
+1
Just please tell SOME of your clan mates and associates stop sending me flame messages that's all, I absolutely don't mind forum trolling, I'm also not that innocent after all. You may start from Espoo and Sittingbull. It seems to me that they were having too much fun and lost it.

What the hell are you talking about? You're the one who PM'ed me. Shall I post our conversation?

if you had a little knowledge of strategus you'd know that K:D and Gold transfer is not working after the battle. If you are planning to pay for the troops tomorrow it wont work. Plus one of your men was wasting my tickets 1K:15D with 40 ping last time I checked him in tadsamesh.
Learn the system first, then come and lecture me.

There check it yourself

Wouldn't really matter, you said you weren't going to pay either way because we were 'wasting your tickets'. Pfft. BS. So one of my members had a bad run, that doesn't mean they were intentionally running into shit to get killed. We're not that low, we weren't planning on attacking you at all at the time you hired us as mercs.

So, thanks for telling me this, it's informative. But, you need to get your facts straight too.

We started mercenary company idea on strat

I tell you, if you have these "bad runs" often you dont get hired at all or get paid. We used to score like 300K:10D in 2010 strat thats why I could ask 2000 gold per merc player.

Get off your high horse you stuck up bastard. No one cares what kind of K/D you got, nor any of your members. None of what you just said means anything to me. BlackRose isn't a mercenary company, we were just mercing because we, at the time, needed a bit more cash to fund our conquests.

Stop pretending like I'm constantly harassing you personally on PM's. Go cry in the corner while you wait in frustration for your balls to drop.

PS. I wouldn't have gotten on your shit that last message had you not gotten stuck up again. Claiming Mercs started the mercing clan idea (Even if this is true, why the hell would I care?) and then bragging about your members KD's and how much you could charge (again, I'm not interested in your pompous attitude on a PM).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:13:19 am by SittingBull »

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2011, 05:28:48 am »
well, if I may say, you (sittingbull) are calling him (nocti) a bastard. he on the other hand didnt insult you at all.

dont know why you posted that conversation because it makes you look bad actually

and him telling you that they were the first mercs, does make sence at somepoint, hes just trying to tell you, that they have some experience which might be interesting for you.
he just points out that you wont get hired in future if you bring bad results
(example...dont have guys getting a 1:15 ratio)
and at the end of the day, kd ratio matters alot in strategus
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:35:36 am by Nihtgenga »

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2011, 05:35:29 am »
+1
SittingBull doesn't give a damn what you think.

:wink:

Yeah, I called him a bastard. Sue me. God, it's like the community has suddenly become all proper and insulting anyone is a major crime against humanity.

And I realize KD matters in Strat, when did I say it didn't? I just made it fairly clear that I didn't care what kind of KDs his members got in the old strat. Where's the problem?  :|
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:38:51 am by SittingBull »

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #246 on: August 07, 2011, 05:49:43 am »
well you realize that kd matters in strat but you get angry if they wont pay with a kd ration of 1:15?
thats the problem
especially as you guys were the only ones asking for payment (besides the two failes from merc acadamy members)

well I dont know about NA servers but yeah, insulting and calling someone a bastard is not common on EU servers.
trolling yes, but actually insulting? do you really see nothing wrong with this? usually this gives you a ban in other communities. and if it is a "crime against humanity" in this case is not your choice but nocti`s
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:53:31 am by Nihtgenga »

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 07, 2011, 05:58:14 am »
+1
well you realize that kd matters in strat but you get angry if they wont pay with a kd ration of 1:15?
especially as you guys were the only ones asking for payment (besides the two failes from merc acadamy members)

Again, I'm not getting on his case because he didn't pay us. That was long done with by the time these PM's went up. He didn't pay, oh well, that was long before BlackRose entered the war with them. I got angry that, once more, Noctivant showed that he can't go five seconds without getting completely sucked up with himself (These PMs occured the same day that whole 'And now they show their true colors' thread, right after I posted my post on the second page of that thread).

Also, they offered us money for our mercing services, they set the prices. It's not like we went to them asking them if they would pay us for our merc services. One of our guys didn't do well apparently, then they claim we were intentionally wasting their tickets - completely bogus. We didn't merc for them again after that. I would have been completely fine if they offered to pay much less for the member who had a bad KD. But you don't hire mercs, then tell them they're not getting crap because one guy had a bad run. Don't even attempt to tell me you think that's reasonable.

well I dont know about NA servers but yeah, insulting and calling someone a bastard is not common EU servers.
trolling yes, but actually insulting? do you really see nothing wrong with this? usually this gives you a ban in other communities

I'm civil to those whose companies I enjoy, that even includes enemies. The one type of person that gets to me is the person who is so far up his own ass that he can't see the light. Why should I even attempt to be gentlemanly to a man who has that type of personality (nay, a clan), and on top of that, one that breaks a deal? 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:00:07 am by SittingBull »

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #248 on: August 07, 2011, 06:02:10 am »
+2
This is an awful thread, a brief skim made me think less of pretty much everyone arguing within it.
IDK, I see all this funny abuse (from both sides) as good motivation for those issues to be fixed when updated strategus comes out.
You guys do realize the strat you're playing is a fun thing to do, to play around in as it will get wiped soon anyways?
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #249 on: August 07, 2011, 06:27:03 am »
+1
yeah drop it earthd.
Derp, unnecessary. If you have a problem with me either kick me out or pm me, mkay?

Offline Wiegraf_BRD

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • 我行我素
    • View Profile
    • 土豆網 > Google
  • Faction: Taiwanese and Chinese Army
  • Game nicks: Wretch. The_Mayor.
« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2011, 07:52:12 am »
+3
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I do not go on vent anymore, nor do I really play this game.  So I cannot confirm or not if BRD or FCC are being fruitcakes and hackers or whatever they're being accused of.

Just know, that if I were still playing, your little clan would be wiped out from all servers. In fact, the entire map would already belong to Wiegr... err, FCC.

My response:  diet bro ur fat

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #251 on: August 07, 2011, 02:03:36 pm »
@Sitting Bull: You didn't get paid because the payment system doesn't work. You got it now?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Elerion

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Pink Team
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Elerion
  • IRC nick: Elerion
« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2011, 02:29:39 pm »
+2
@Sitting Bull: You didn't get paid because the payment system doesn't work. You got it now?
That is no excuse. There are multiple working methods to transfer gold.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #253 on: August 07, 2011, 02:41:04 pm »
That is no excuse. There are multiple working methods to transfer gold.

Strategus gold transfers are a bitch as you have to be in close range, so ...

Offline Odion

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Odion_IV, Odion_Power
« Reply #254 on: August 07, 2011, 03:00:07 pm »
+1
That item spam is really pathetic.