Author Topic: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting  (Read 20658 times)

Offline espooo

• Banned hacker
  • Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I am always getting hunted down.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Espo_BRD
  • IRC nick: Espo
Re: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2011, 01:12:00 pm »
Well if we WIN this battle in pink lady dresses and straw hats then we beat the odds again. We already got 1:1 almost with naked men and no equipment against HRE.

Mercs wil fight naked, in pink dresses or worse.. and man i would not be in TkoV and BRD after that (WHO WOULD ?). WHAT A SHAME YOU HAVE TO LIVE with ???? Beaten even tho exploiting and abusing.... we will prevail

Swallow your pride.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2011, 01:25:29 pm »
Mercs discovering what is war?
Or are you upset because you didn't find yourself this trick?
Seems Mercs win the war on battlefield and Brd win the psychological war...

Obiouvsly something must be done to stop this exploit and exploiting behaviour, but i salute the creativity (all other stuff have been done already).
As said Nocti, his job is done, but other plz stop acting like if you were a vrgin discovering that war is sneaky.

you really think that we would have used such a dirty trick, and what's this bullshit about saluting there creativity, i see nothing creative about this, as mentioned, if it were the mercs that had done this, it would be a different story, i doubt it would have gone unpunished, both sides have over 3000 troops, this could have been a really fun battle, instead they resort to something like this... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:28:37 pm by Lizard_man »

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2011, 01:32:48 pm »
+2
Main posters in this thread - BRD, MERCS, BANDITS and VELUCA all spewing out general bullshit, best thing is, (I've said this loads of times) its fuckin beta, of course theres gonna be bugs, shouting out and crying ''BUBUBUBBUT THEY ABUUZED IT!!!! BANNNNNNNNNNNN! won't get you nowhere, you will just look like sore loosers.

So lets behave ourselfs before chadz regrets making strategus open....

f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2011, 01:37:39 pm »
Swallow your pride.

I agree, there is no need for pride in this childish battle against childish enemies. I'm not saying it with arrogance or rage, but after having a good sleep I realized this is a childish battle and there is no need for flame war.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2011, 01:42:10 pm »
+3
I agree, there is no need for pride in this childish battle against childish enemies. I'm not saying it with arrogance or rage, but after having a good sleep I realized this is a childish battle and there is no need for flame war.

no offense nocti, but saying theres no need for a flame war in the same post where you are calling us childish... practice what you preach my friend.

Offline Spartan793

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Spartan
« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2011, 01:56:39 pm »
no offense nocti, but saying theres no need for a flame war in the same post where you are calling us childish... practice what you preach my friend.

Saying theres no need for a flame war is not flaming itself, its trying to bring it to an end, just leave it there

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2011, 01:59:34 pm »
+2
yeah but flaming in the same post where you are trying to end the flame war is kind of contradictory to the purposes of ending said flame war.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2011, 02:21:35 pm »
+2
Lizard i speak of creativity because nobody ever did this and a sneaky mind is needed to have this idea, which for me is creativity.

But plz don't be paranoid, things would be the same if mercs did it, there is no special rules against mercs. I can understand that you are a bit sensible because mercs were the target of many clans many times, i mean you don't need to flame on forum, mercs made the difference on the battlefield (i respect you for that).
I realy like your action in game and in battle but i dislike your reaction on forum (but who care what i think).

Offline kastellan

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CotgS - Children of the green Sun
  • Game nicks: CotgS_Kastellan
« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2011, 03:30:12 pm »
+4
What I really wonder is, how much all the retards and infantile idiots who said "Ho, what a clever trick, absolutely nice bug abusing, blah blah blah, how DARE you to punish bug abusing during BETA" would whine if this had happened to them.

I've read this whole thread and I am really angry now, cause to see so much stupidity and, much worse, this IMMENSE lack of empathy, makes my blood boil...... Mercs are fucked from all sides, and everyone else is happy that its not himself who stands in the devil's circle...

I just can whish you mercs all luck, stand your ground against this immorale assholes, show who's better on the battlefield... i am sure you are able to do it.

Ah, and his count berenger spamming asshole... will anybody be so nice to tell me how i can mute subjects like him in this forum? I just dont want to read his shit.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2011, 03:37:05 pm »
What I really wonder is, how much all the retards and infantile idiots who said "Ho, what a clever trick, absolutely nice bug abusing, blah blah blah, how DARE you to punish bug abusing during BETA" would whine if this had happened to them.

I've read this whole thread and I am really angry now, cause to see so much stupidity and, much worse, this IMMENSE lack of empathy, makes my blood boil...... Mercs are fucked from all sides, and everyone else is happy that its not himself who stands in the devil's circle...

I just can whish you mercs all luck, stand your ground against this immorale assholes, show who's better on the battlefield... i am sure you are able to do it.

Ah, and his count berenger spamming asshole... will anybody be so nice to tell me how i can mute subjects like him in this forum? I just dont want to read his shit.
Agree so fucking much.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2011, 03:47:11 pm »
Main posters in this thread - BRD, MERCS, BANDITS and VELUCA all spewing out general bullshit, best thing is, (I've said this loads of times) its fuckin beta, of course theres gonna be bugs, shouting out and crying ''BUBUBUBBUT THEY ABUUZED IT!!!! BANNNNNNNNNNNN! won't get you nowhere, you will just look like sore loosers.

So lets behave ourselfs before chadz regrets making strategus open....

To be honest, this is utterly bullshit. I would love to see you being on the receiving side. As stated above, beta or not (gonna make the important part readable well for all you retards, who think this was master tactics), exploiting bugs instead of JUST reporting them is wrong.

If you do not see the difference between reporting and abusing, i pity you.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2011, 03:57:39 pm »
+5
We fought the uif which used many bugs and "unintended features" to gain an advantage.

No clan wide bans were handed out to them, none are needed now.

To be honest i think BRD are behaving in a very unsporting but the mercs responce has blown the situation to a new level.

Both sides need to stop analysing each other and consider your own behaviour.
Turtles

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2011, 04:22:30 pm »

signed

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #193 on: August 06, 2011, 04:29:12 pm »
+2
Heh, mercs complaining about glitching and i join the last five minutes of the TKOV battle and I see this.

(click to show/hide)

I'd call that an exploit. At this point, i'd say both sides are so soiled that you know what, both of you should just shut up.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:30:43 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2011, 04:38:18 pm »

+1